Does Donald Dumb know any other words besides terrific and your gonna love it?

(sigh).....at every turn, all you hear from this lunatic, is its terrific and your gonna love it. Can't wait till we wage war against NK and the bodies start coming in and this lunatic tells grieving families, the war is terrific, just hang in there, your gonna love the outcome.

Man, I wish somebody would impeach this guy and send him back to NY or better still ship his white ass off to Russia

He should throw in:

Yawz
Cray cray
Blunts
Hoes
Po-leece

So our fake negress can better understand him

(sigh).....at every turn, all you hear from this lunatic, is its terrific and your gonna love it. Can't wait till we wage war against NK and the bodies start coming in and this lunatic tells grieving families, the war is terrific, just hang in there, your gonna love the outcome.

Man, I wish somebody would impeach this guy and send him back to NY or better still ship his white ass off to Russia

Winning!

Why is blacks and only is dem blacks that have a hard time with a 3 letter word like asssssk?

Why is that?

Last edited:
I know a few few 'wicked smaart' individuals belonging to the MENSA Society. Now I know it's a very loooooong shot but Trump's meandering, fragmented, repetitive speech idiosyncrasies are shared to some degree by these individuals. I've learned that they use a kind of short hand verbally almost assuming that the warp speed of their stream of thought is being kept pace by their verbal acuity, or lack there of... They apparently understand each other to a different degree than you or I would sitting at the same table as the rest of them. Repetitive fillers such as 'that's great... that's great' serve in giving them time to reconcile their accelerated thoughts with their slower delivery of those thoughts. If it weren't for evidence of extreme intelligence in other areas they would be called "special".

Just throwing it out there as a rather unlikely, yet plausible theory. This is coupled by the knowledge that Trump is vastly different in private dialog than he is in public oratory mode. Many have attested to this, and their is sufficient video evidence out their to back this up.

Yeah, his descriptives are pretty limited.
But it beats an interview with an NAACP Tournament black athlete...

"You know, we was basically struggling, you know and we had to step up and take it one game at a time, you know and basically give 110% and you know, you know..."

(college boy)

Forum List

Back