Does Chobani hire Veterans?

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
My wife and I talked one day about the several people we knew who put in for jobs at Chobani and never got hired.
All of them had one thing in common, they were all veterans.
So I googled, "does chobani hire veterans."

Never got the answer, but what I did surprised me.

My wife and I talked one day about the several people we knew who put in for jobs at Chobani and never got hired.

Share your findings dude, don't leave us in suspense. What happened and what did you find?

Share your findings dude, don't leave us in suspense. What happened and what did you find?
That's the question. I'm hoping I get help with.
Is Chobani of Twin Falls refusing to hire veterans?

That's the question. I'm hoping I get help with.
Is Chobani of Twin Falls refusing to hire veterans?
Yes or any Americans at all.

Apparently, Chiobani has hired about 600 refugees, and the conservatives are butt hurt about it.

Which would you rather have conservatives, refugees who actually work for a living and pay taxes because they have jobs at Chiobani, or would you rather have them living off the government dole?

Forum List

Back