I just heard Trump repealed Obama's bathroom pervert law

Not sure how I'd feel with a grandson if this person had to use a public restroom we were in:

2.jpg

• Banned
That is great news for our children & grandchildren.
Maybe your new hero, not so much. He appears to be mocking those that believe like you do.

Cruz defends Schilling |
This thread isn't about whatever you're blabbering about. It's about Trump's repeal of Obama's EO.

TRY to comprehend what you read.
kinda hard to admit ya got played by the libs on this forum ain't it grandpa.

• Banned
Maybe your new hero, not so much. He appears to be mocking those that believe like you do.

Cruz defends Schilling |
This thread isn't about whatever you're blabbering about. It's about Trump's repeal of Obama's EO.

You're an idiot destined for ignore. I have not seen a SINGLE COHERENT post from you in the last two weeks. All you do is attempt to insult me & fail miserably.

Get it through your dumbass skull. I'm not here to please you or anyone else. Nor do I give a rats ass what kind of childish view you hold of me.

Cub Scouts boot 8-year-old transgender boy |

Cruz defends Schilling |

You're an idiot destined for ignore. I have not seen a SINGLE COHERENT post from you in the last two weeks. All you do is attempt to insult me & fail miserably.

Get it through your dumbass skull. I'm not here to please you or anyone else. Nor do I give a rats ass what kind of childish view you hold of me.
This is the first time I've disagreed with you gramps so you can knock off the victim stance.

• Banned

Cruz defends Schilling |

This is the first time I've disagreed with you gramps so you can knock off the victim stance.
You've been stalking me for the last 3 days for God knows what.

Knock it off

Cruz defends Schilling |

You've been stalking me for the last 3 days for God knows what.

Knock it off
LOL,
Here's all my post. Even did the look up for ya.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search/11596925/

Forum List

Back