Does being a liberal automatically get you banned here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
catatonic said:
Shattered, I searched through your posts by themselves and couldn't find any so called views, conservative or liberal.

You've managed to search through close to 8000 posts within a matter of seconds? You possess some mighty fine talents we've never seen before. Should be a riot. :D

Mr. P said:
Just post yer shit butt head! You won't be banned for one post.
Well maybe, but this is not your DU home...POST already!
As RWA said, don't misunderestimate moi! :laugh:

Kathianne said:
So you have zippo to add? Why did you trouble yourself to register?

No date, and/or no parental supervision is my guess.

Look N00b...if you have shit to post, PLEASE post it.

You'll likely get a :bsflag: or ten, but if you have a thick skin, and don't go crazy like OTHER Kool-Aide Libs, you'll be fine.

MissileMan said:
Being a loud-mouthed, rude, ignorant asshole might garner you 5291 rep points instead of a banning...not that there's a precedent or anything. :teeth:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MissileMan again.
:(

catatonic said:
Hi.

I just found this site on google that said it was America's premier message boards.

I noticed that over 99% of you are of the same politcal persuasion and was wondering if a liberal wouldn't be able to post here, so I just thought I'd test it out. There doesn't seem to be a single post here supporting any liberal person.

This is not a normal political message board. A normal political message board would be a debate between diverse groups, not a very narrow class of Americans. The Republicans in Congress don't even seem to be this one-sided. Call me crazy but you all seem to be stereotypes. What gives and will I be immediately banned?
While this is an interesting way to start yourself off here, it's pretty simple. Don't be an ass and you'll be fine. Limit the ad-hom attacks, and have thick skin. Conservatives do have more leeway when it comes to this, but through and through management is fair. The best suggestion for you to get along and be respected here is to start in the bottom half of the forums. The social, non-political forums. Make friends first. Most libbies that get banned start out too hard too fast, and often are just trying to cherrypick responses to post on some other liberal messageboard. Your liberal viewpoint alone will not get you banned. Ever.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Great. My thoughts are pretty much, "Bring it on."

But as I've stated, I would prefer to think about where to begin for as long as I feel like it. Thank you and goodbye.

catatonic said:

But as I've stated, I would prefer to think about where to begin for as long as I feel like it. Thank you and goodbye.

You appear to think you would be honoring us with your presence.

Does insanity run in your family or did it stop with you?

catatonic said:

no please !!! come back !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back