Does being a liberal automatically get you banned here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

catatonic

Jun 13, 2006
Hi.

I just found this site on google that said it was America's premier message boards.

I noticed that over 99% of you are of the same politcal persuasion and was wondering if a liberal wouldn't be able to post here, so I just thought I'd test it out. There doesn't seem to be a single post here supporting any liberal person.

This is not a normal political message board. A normal political message board would be a debate between diverse groups, not a very narrow class of Americans. The Republicans in Congress don't even seem to be this one-sided. Call me crazy but you all seem to be stereotypes. What gives and will I be immediately banned?

For the time being, I'm mostly curious about how soon I might get banned.

catatonic said:
Hi.

I just found this site on google that said it was America's premier message boards.

I noticed that over 99% of you are of the same politcal persuasion and was wondering if a liberal wouldn't be able to post here, so I just thought I'd test it out. There doesn't seem to be a single post here supporting any liberal person.

This is not a normal political message board. A normal political message board would be a debate between diverse groups, not a very narrow class of Americans. The Republicans in Congress don't even seem to be this one-sided. Call me crazy but you all seem to be stereotypes. What gives and will I be immediately banned?

You will be welcome here as long as you obey the rules.

Welcome to the board!

catatonic said:
Hi.

Well you are off to a great start. :rolleyes:

Let me welcome you with a relatively new patriotic song I've become acquainted with:

http://www.army.mil/medalofhonor/smith/video/arlington.html

Go a bit above about 1/2 way through. Here are the lyrics:

A Hero For Today​
Slow and strong…

They served this country honorably… A people strong and proud… Never ones to compromise, they strive to be the best…

Pick up tempo…

This nation is the land they love to honor and obey; qualities that make someone, a hero for today!

And the silent cheering from above, somehow tells them that we that we are proud, and as we bend our knees to pray, may we find a way to say…Thanks to a hero, for today.

When you stand for freedom, you sometimes stand alone...Defending our America, on shores so far from home…Courageous moments anytime and a flag that points the way, on this lifelong journey of, a hero for today!

And the silent cheering from above, somehow tells them that we are proud, and as we bend our knees to pray, may we find a way to say, thanks to a hero, thanks to a hero…

Crescendo…

And the silent cheering from above, somehow tells them that we are proud, and as we bend our knees to pray, may we find a way to say, thanks to a hero for today.

And as we bend our knees to pray, may we find a way to say, thanks to a hero, we love you heroes, thanks to a hero for today…

catatonic said:
The rules prohibit a disruptive post.

What is a disruptive post?
Could be what you are thinking of. You might want to look around a bit more.

catatonic said:
Hi.

Not another idiot. geeeezzzzzzzzz

This reminds me of so many librull asshats that it's not just funny, it's hilarious!

The moniker he chose fits though, because most librulls ARE catatonic.....

catatonic said:
Hi.

Being a loud-mouthed, rude, ignorant asshole might garner you 5291 rep points instead of a banning...not that there's a precedent or anything. :teeth:

catatonic said:
Hi.

Don't be silly.. I get called a Liberal all the time, because I don't agree with every Conservative view.. So do quite a few other people, and they haven't been banned.

In a nutshell? Don't be a twit. :D

Shattered said:
Don't be silly.. I get called a Liberal all the time, because I don't agree with every Conservative view.. So do quite a few other people, and they haven't been banned.

In a nutshell? Don't be a twit. :D
I was thinking more like asshole.:)

Shattered, I searched through your posts by themselves and couldn't find any so called views, conservative or liberal.

catatonic said:
I searched through your posts by themselves and couldn't find any so called views, conservative or liberal.
Who are you trying to respond to??? There's this cool link called, 'quote'...

Just tell me this -

does a statement of material fact that puts no one in danger count as disruptive?

catatonic said:
Just tell me this -

does a statement of material fact that puts no one in danger count as disruptive?
Not sure what you are referring to, so give it a try...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back