Does Anyone Wii?

I bought a Wii last December. It came with Wii sports, I also bought Wii Fit, and Wii Resort. I'm 40, my husband is 39, my nephew is 5, niece is 16, other nephew is 12, brothers/sisters in law are between the ages of 28-35. My mother in law also bought one.. Between all of us, NONE of them contain any dust.

We were thinking of getting the kids a Wii for Christmas. Does anyone here own one? What do you think of it? Do you use it much? Kids use it or did they get bored with it? Any game recommendations?

Only when I'm at a party or someone's house and they nag me to death to play. I played at a work Christmas party once.

I'm not motivated, not that great at it. We don't have one.

:lol: Negative enough commentary?

capt.673bdc0c20c94c9ca7fd6ddf6ba0fa7d.gogirl_bw16.jpg

I've never heard Wii used in verb form before.

I like it. I don't own one, but I'll give anyone a run for their money in bowling or tennis.

Tiger Woods was just too cool though.

I haven't had enough to time play with it and all it's games though. My buddy comes down every once in a while and brings it with him, that's usually the only time I get to play one.

We might pick one up this year if they offer a good x-mas price, or at least post-xmas price.

Ok, so hubs and I went to the new Best Buy - egads this shopping 'town' they put in about 15 minutes from us . . . holy moly!!! - anyway, they had the wii set up and we were playing it. A few questions . . . I'm assuming an extra remote is needed to play against someone else and an extra nunchuk for the boxing, yes? Do the remotes use specific batteries or can you use AAs cause you need the recharger too if it's just a battery pack. Also, the Wii fit bundle . . . do they only sell the balance board in this bundle? I've looked but don't see anything but this package. Was wondering if they sold the board by itself for less.

Last edited:
We were thinking of getting the kids a Wii for Christmas. Does anyone here own one? What do you think of it? Do you use it much? Kids use it or did they get bored with it? Any game recommendations?

I was pondering buying one ... or at least getting the emulator. I like Nintendo products a lot but just don't usually spend much money on them. I was going to buy another DS soon ... I want Nintendogs again, that was fun.

Forum List

Back