Does Anyone Wii?

I have to agree for the 10 and under kids it is great. They won't be just sitting on the couch. At least they get some exercise other then in their fingers.

I'm thinking about it because it will give my boy an outlet. For example, tonight he spent racing around the house with the plastic scabbard to some plastic sword, swinging it while running, jumping and screaming.

I'm all for channeling that shit. Give him a handheld control and let him whack at video balls.

I'm thinking about it because it will give my boy an outlet. For example, tonight he spent racing around the house with the plastic scabbard to some plastic sword, swinging it while running, jumping and screaming.

I'm all for channeling that shit. Give him a handheld control and let him whack at video balls.

Just make sure he doesn't channel it accidentally the remote into the television. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UcDoWlnKWM]YouTube - wii remote breaks LCD t.v[/ame]

my son plays war games on it and to me they don't look any different to me than war games on xbox, which he also has.

. the sports characters are a little cartoonish, but you do get to customize them which is pretty cool, imo.

my son plays war games on it and to me they don't look any different to me than war games on xbox, which he also has.

. the sports characters are a little cartoonish, but you do get to customize them which is pretty cool, imo.

PS3 COD FTW. :eusa_whistle:

We were thinking of getting the kids a Wii for Christmas. Does anyone here own one? What do you think of it? Do you use it much? Kids use it or did they get bored with it? Any game recommendations?

my six year old daughter loves it all the sports and princes games.....the wife does fitness stuff on it.....

I traded in my PS3 to buy a 360, that's how awful the PS3 is. The games on it are trash. All the decent games you can play on the PS3 are also available on the 360.

If you think Metal Gear Solid 4 is trash, you need to get your head checked. :lol:

I don't think Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet, Resistance, nor MLB 09 The Show are crap games either.

ya mine did it.....i sent it to them....the fixed it for free and sent it back.....

my ps3's memory fried and i had to replace that.....

Really? How did it fry though? That's extremely rare as far as I know.

ya mine did it.....i sent it to them....the fixed it for free and sent it back.....

my ps3's memory fried and i had to replace that.....

Really? How did it fry though? That's extremely rare as far as I know.

yep really....no clue.....the game froze....i turned the thing off.....went to fire it back up and everything was gone......took it to my it guy and he put a new one in and told me the old one was fried.....

We have a Wii. My daughter (age 11) loves playing animal crossing on it. I'm into football, soccer and tennis. My son is more into 1ps, so he plays Call of Duty. Every time I play this with him he totally kicks my ass.

My son also has xBox 360, which is a great system, but it is a Microsoft product so be prepared for the problems. Got in February and so far we've had to call Customer Service about 10 times to resolve silly little problems and we've also had to return it once for a complete rebuild.

The Wii has never faltered once, BTW, and was significantly easier than the xBox to set up. I also find the navigation confusing on the xbox. If you're a real hardcore gamer who is somewhat technically savvy go for the xBox. If you just enjoy the occasional game and want something that works day in, day out, get the Wii.

Forum List

Back