Does anyone think we need the Fed?

Commodity prices are rising, which tells you that inflation is serious. If deflation were a true concern then commodity prices would be going down.

I have heard the argument that gold is a "crisis" hedge as opposed to an inflation hedge, but if I had to choose between crisis and inflation, I would choose inflation. And the Fed often does just that. Although we'll probably just end up with an inflation crisis. I tend to agree that rising commodity prices indicate inflation, though.

Does the CPI account for government subsidies (which help keep prices down artificially)? That might fudge the inflation numbers a bit.

Last edited:
If currency is deflating, then why is the gold price going up? Because USD reserves in foreign banks are being cashed in and gold demand is up. What happens when all those dollars come back into our money supply? Don't you think this is a signal? We need to wake up and think about what direction we want this country to go in.

You know why you can't check on how much money the Fed is printing? Because it's a secret! They are under no obligation to tell us what they are doing. I watched a hearing with the Fed's general counsel about HR 1207 (Audit the Fed bill) where he was asked why the board of governors thought it was a bad idea for GAO auditors to audit the Fed regularly and without exceptions. You want to know what he said? He said something to the effect of "if we had unfettered audits, then people would lose confidence in the banks." Doesn't that very statement make us lose confidence in banks?

Wow, even more economic illiteracy from Rubberdickhead, King of the Ripe One.
You want to know how much money the Fed is creating?
Right here:
FRB: H.6 Release--Money Stock and Debt Measures--October 1, 2009

What about M3 Rabbi Hitler-Keynes? Hmm... It's not on there. That'd be a great place to hide fraud wouldn't it? I mean, the whole system is fraudulent but M3 (since it's not published) would be a great place to hide money supply activities that might raise questions, wouldn't you agree?

What about M3? Do you even know what it is? Did you know 20 minutes ago before you ran to Wiki to find out?
Do you honestly think the gov't is "hiding" a money supply there, one that mysteriously doesn't get reflected in M1 or M2? Why would they go to all that trouble? Why not just cook the books on M1 and M2?
Of course if you have the brains of refried beans and no better education that 20 seconds spent reading Wiki articles and conspiracy blogs then you might just propose that the Fed was doing exactly that. Of course why they would do that, how they would do that and how they could evade detection for 3+ years are questions that would never occur to someone with shit for brains. SOmeone like you, Rubberhead.

Commodity prices are rising, which tells you that inflation is serious. If deflation were a true concern then commodity prices would be going down.

I have heard the argument that the reason that gold is a "crisis" hedge as opposed to an inflation hedge, but if I had to choose between crisis and inflation, I would choose inflation. Although we'll probably just end up with an inflation crisis. I tend to agree that rising commodity prices indicate inflation, though.

Does the CPI account for government subsidies (which help keep prices down)? That might fudge the inflation numbers a bit.

More economic brilliance from the chief dim bulb. I dont even have time to explain what's wrong with that question. But it should be self explanatory on 15 seconds reflection. Of course if you have brains resembling cow manure it might not.

I have heard the argument that gold is a "crisis" hedge as opposed to an inflation hedge, but if I had to choose between crisis and inflation, I would choose inflation. And the Fed often does just that. Although we'll probably just end up with an inflation crisis. I tend to agree that rising commodity prices indicate inflation, though.

Does the CPI account for government subsidies (which help keep prices down artificially)? That might fudge the inflation numbers a bit.

You can also look at the fact that oil producing nations may be considering dumping the dollar. They won't be doing so because of deflation that's for sure.

Wow, even more economic illiteracy from Rubberdickhead, King of the Ripe One.
You want to know how much money the Fed is creating?
Right here:
FRB: H.6 Release--Money Stock and Debt Measures--October 1, 2009

What about M3 Rabbi Hitler-Keynes? Hmm... It's not on there. That'd be a great place to hide fraud wouldn't it? I mean, the whole system is fraudulent but M3 (since it's not published) would be a great place to hide money supply activities that might raise questions, wouldn't you agree?

What about M3? Do you even know what it is? Did you know 20 minutes ago before you ran to Wiki to find out?
Do you honestly think the gov't is "hiding" a money supply there, one that mysteriously doesn't get reflected in M1 or M2? Why would they go to all that trouble? Why not just cook the books on M1 and M2?
Of course if you have the brains of refried beans and no better education that 20 seconds spent reading Wiki articles and conspiracy blogs then you might just propose that the Fed was doing exactly that. Of course why they would do that, how they would do that and how they could evade detection for 3+ years are questions that would never occur to someone with shit for brains. SOmeone like you, Rubberhead.

Great strategy. Marginalize it into conspiracy theory. Do you want to tell me why M3 isn't published then? Maybe you could actually show that you have some knowledge of what you're talking about.

As a general rule, I find that when someone is quick to jump to conclusions and accuse me of doing something, they are actually doing it themselves and are ashamed of it, thus they will assume that I would be shamed by the implication. Obviously this is hypocritical and it doesn't distract me in the least.

Look Rabbi Hitler-Keynes. I'm having a lot of fun watching you go down in flames, but I urge you to think about the future of your country. Hard money is the only future. Fancy footwork by shady bureaucrats will only work for so long. Furthermore, humans are imperfect and no group of people can really be trusted with as much power as we've deferred to the Fed. They are not truly checked by any government body. This is dangerous. Why don't you understand that?

I have heard the argument that the reason that gold is a "crisis" hedge as opposed to an inflation hedge, but if I had to choose between crisis and inflation, I would choose inflation. Although we'll probably just end up with an inflation crisis. I tend to agree that rising commodity prices indicate inflation, though.

Does the CPI account for government subsidies (which help keep prices down)? That might fudge the inflation numbers a bit.

More economic brilliance from the chief dim bulb. I dont even have time to explain what's wrong with that question. But it should be self explanatory on 15 seconds reflection. Of course if you have brains resembling cow manure it might not.

Does anyone have a real answer? My question still stands unanswered.

Do you honestly think the gov't is "hiding" a money supply there, one that mysteriously doesn't get reflected in M1 or M2?

Do you honestly think that the Fed is part of the government? Do you know what the Fed is Rabbi Hitler-Keynes?

Great strategy. Marginalize it into conspiracy theory. Do you want to tell me why M3 isn't published then? Maybe you could actually show that you have some knowledge of what you're talking about.

As a general rule, I find that when someone is quick to jump to conclusions and accuse me of doing something, they are actually doing it themselves and are ashamed of it, thus they will assume that I would be shamed by the implication. Obviously this is hypocritical and it doesn't distract me in the least.

Look Rabbi Hitler-Keynes. I'm having a lot of fun watching you go down in flames, but I urge you to think about the future of your country. Hard money is the only future. Fancy footwork by shady bureaucrats will only work for so long. Furthermore, humans are imperfect and no group of people can really be trusted with as much power as we've deferred to the Fed. They are not truly checked by any government body. This is dangerous. Why don't you understand that?

Go read the fucking news press release from the Fed explaining it, jerkwad.

Does anyone have a real answer? My question still stands unanswered.
Thats because your brains resemble cow manure.

You can also look at the fact that oil producing nations may be considering dumping the dollar. They won't be doing so because of deflation that's for sure.

Agreed. What will happen when those dollars come back into the domestic money supply. You can hardly blame them for wanting to get out of the dollar when you look at what people like Rabbi Hitler-Keynes are doing to it.

Do you honestly think the gov't is "hiding" a money supply there, one that mysteriously doesn't get reflected in M1 or M2?

Do you honestly think that the Fed is part of the government? Do you know what the Fed is Rabbi Hitler-Keynes?

Hmm, let's see. The chairman is appointed by....The Israeli Knesset, right? The Board of Governors is confirmed by...the chief rabbinate? Am I close here? It was created by....the World Zionist COngress, right?
You might want to try going to their fucking website and read what they actually posted about all this. I realize that might tax your two brain cells, so here is part of it:
The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System is a federal government
agency. The Board is composed of seven members, who are appointed by the President of the United States and confirmed by the
U.S. Senate. The full term of a Board member is fourteen years, and the appointments are staggered so that one term expires on January 31 of each even-numbered year. After serving a full term, a Board member may not be reappointed. If a member leaves the Board before his or her term expires,
however, the person appointed and confirmed to serve the remainder
of the term may later be reappointed to a full term.

LOL :lol:

Rabbi Hitler-Keynes says:

If you think the Fed is corrupt, let Fed propaganda reassure you that everything is fine.

Think about it, dude. Are you really this retarded?

LOL :lol:

Rabbi Hitler-Keynes says:

If you think the Fed is corrupt, let Fed propaganda reassure you that everything is fine.

Think about it, dude. Are you really this retarded?

It'S ALL A CONSPIRACY!!!!
Get rid of that paper money you have (all $2 of it). It has tracking devices embedded in it and they control your thought processes!!!

Hmm, let's see. The chairman is appointed by....The Israeli Knesset, right? The Board of Governors is confirmed by...the chief rabbinate? Am I close here? It was created by....the World Zionist COngress, right?
You might want to try going to their fucking website and read what they actually posted about all this. I realize that might tax your two brain cells, so here is part of it:
The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System is a federal government
agency. The Board is composed of seven members, who are appointed by the President of the United States and confirmed by the
U.S. Senate. The full term of a Board member is fourteen years, and the appointments are staggered so that one term expires on January 31 of each even-numbered year. After serving a full term, a Board member may not be reappointed. If a member leaves the Board before his or her term expires,
however, the person appointed and confirmed to serve the remainder
of the term may later be reappointed to a full term.

Oh Great! So we have the board of governors pandering to our congress every two years and the Fed chairman pandering to every president-elect? Wow, let's have some more perversion in our government. Ok, so at least the president and the congress get their piece of the pie for appointing the highest bidder. What about the supreme court? Meh, their not important until we actually start adhering to the Constitution again.

Have you ever noticed how interest rates go way down right before a re-election? Have you ever noticed that whenever a president wants to send our troops to an undeclared war or start some massive entitlement to make people dependent on the state that the money tree suddenly blooms? Are you completely fucking retarded Rabbi Hitler-Keynes? The system is sick because fraud is built-in and all you can do is quibble over pedantry. Keep going though, I'd love to see you make more of a fool out of yourself.

1. The Fed isn't necessary for the government to act as a lender of last resort (just read the Aldrich-Vreeland Act), it's just infinitely more effective.

2. If you think inflation is a problem, why the hell would you trust Congress to control the money supply?

1. The Fed isn't necessary for the government to act as a lender of last resort (just read the Aldrich-Vreeland Act), it's just infinitely more effective.

2. If you think inflation is a problem, why the hell would you trust Congress to control the money supply?

THey don't.
They want a return to an archaic gold standard that starves businesses of capital when they need it most. Why was the free silver movement so big?
But you are dealing with the dullest of the dull in this thread. Rubberdickhead and his sidekick are totally at sea here. If Wikipedia ever goes down they'll have nothing to add to the discussion.

Congress is more transparent than the Fed! Besides, I advocate commodity money, so the money supply doesn't actually change.

Congress is more transparent than the Fed! Besides, I advocate commodity money, so the money supply doesn't actually change.

Yeah that worked real well in the 19th century.

Tool.

THey don't.
They want a return to an archaic gold standard that starves businesses of capital when they need it most. Why was the free silver movement so big?
But you are dealing with the dullest of the dull in this thread. Rubberdickhead and his sidekick are totally at sea here. If Wikipedia ever goes down they'll have nothing to add to the discussion.

It's better than advocating a socialized banking system that tries to forever banish risk. It's impossible Rabbi Hitler-Keynes! Risk will always come back, no matter how many times you banish it. It is part of life. Without it there is no need to compete for reward.

What happens if you pretend money grows on trees? It becomes as worthless as dead leaves!

Forum List

Back