Does anyone think Hillary will run in 2012?

I think Hillary has had a once in a life time experience witnessing what is wrong when the DNC actually Governs. Short of having a Running Mate like a Cuomo, or Brown, I think she will sit the next one out. ;)

Clinton, Cuomo, and Brown. Did we just time warp back to 1992?

Last edited by a moderator:
I really enjoy all of the Soros-related conspiracies that float around. They're just really, really funny.

If you can't see the major influence Soros has on the Dems, then you are even denser than I thought.

He has no more influence than Republican bankrollers like the Richard Mellon Scaife and the Koch brothers.

Of course, there is also the core of anti-Semitism it's all built around.

B'loney.

At a private meeting on Tuesday afternoon, George Soros, a longtime supporter of progressive causes, voiced blunt criticism of the Obama administration, going so far as to suggest that Democratic donors direct their support somewhere other than the president.

The Hungarian-American financier was speaking to a small side gathering of donors who had convened in Washington D.C. for the annual gathering of the Democracy Alliance -- a formal community of well-funded, progressive-minded individuals and activists.

According to multiple sources with knowledge of his remarks, Soros told those in attendance that he is "used to fighting losing battles but doesn't like to lose without fighting."

"We have just lost this election, we need to draw a line," he said, according to several Democratic sources. "And if this president can't do what we need, it is time to start looking somewhere else." ...

George Soros Tells Progressive Donors Obama Might Not Be The Best Investment

While I think hillary is eying a run in 2016, I doubt that she would go up against obama. She's smart enough to know how the President plays the political game and I'd bet the house that he has enough on the wicked bitch of the west to bury her in a fight for the nomination.
In 2016, obama would support her if she were a strong contender, "for the good of the party"

The Middle East will provide a convenient easy out for her before the first term is up. If she smells blood in the water...she'll run.

I think that Obama is his own worst enemy and that the smartest things Hillary can do is to both leave him to his own devises, and distance herself from his Administration.

If you can't see the major influence Soros has on the Dems, then you are even denser than I thought.

He has no more influence than Republican bankrollers like the Richard Mellon Scaife and the Koch brothers.

B'loney.

At a private meeting on Tuesday afternoon, George Soros, a longtime supporter of progressive causes, voiced blunt criticism of the Obama administration, going so far as to suggest that Democratic donors direct their support somewhere other than the president.

The Hungarian-American financier was speaking to a small side gathering of donors who had convened in Washington D.C. for the annual gathering of the Democracy Alliance -- a formal community of well-funded, progressive-minded individuals and activists.

According to multiple sources with knowledge of his remarks, Soros told those in attendance that he is "used to fighting losing battles but doesn't like to lose without fighting."

"We have just lost this election, we need to draw a line," he said, according to several Democratic sources. "And if this president can't do what we need, it is time to start looking somewhere else." ...

And there has never been a prominent conservative who criticized a Republican president?

B'loney.

And there has never been a prominent conservative who criticized a Republican president?

This thread is about HTC running in 2012.... deflecting from that topic might be convenient for ya, but it is ridiculous.

If Soros wants her to run, she'll run. If he doesn't, she won't. Easy.

Maybe Soros should run against Trump. :lol: He is not born here? Well, that's been done before. ;)

B'loney.

This thread is about HTC running in 2012.... deflecting from that topic might be convenient for ya, but it is ridiculous.

I think I've heard this argument somewhere before...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Also, I'm not the one deflecting. I've made several comments about both Secretary Clinton and other topics surrounding the 2012 race. It's you guys who brought up Soros.

B'loney.

:eek:

What I'm getting is a lot of you think Obama in 2012, and Hillary 2016?

I would love for her to run!

She'll be to old.

Liberals don't like old people to be in charge. :eusa_angel:

69 in 2016 would be kind of old, but it would be her choice... If she chose to run, she'd have a LOT of support.

libs have historically made old age a negative when it comes to Presidents.
She's also a war monger

I suppose if they can claim that that was a 'long time ago'...

She'll be to old.

69 in 2016 would be kind of old, but it would be her choice... If she chose to run, she'd have a LOT of support.

She's also a war monger

All they need to do is drag Bill out from behind a desk with an intern underneath it and have him campaign for Hillary.

I thought that was the agreement between Obama and Hillary. :confused:

She likes Dark Meat?

Probably. Bill once said Hillary has had more pussy than he has. Of course, I'm talking about this:

Obama, Clinton Ditch Press for Secret Meeting - ABC News

In a rare joint statement Thursday night, the two Democrats said only, "Senator Clinton and Senator Obama met tonight and had a productive discussion

Been a while since I've had myself a nice "productive discussion."

:redface:

She'll be to old.

She's also a war monger

yup that what my reference ala-

wow, what a difference 3 years makes now that the tables are turned.....

mccain would have been 73 and hillary in her first year would be 70....;)

B'loney.

Maybe Obama hasn't been such a good boy. :eek:

I stand corrected.

:eusa_think: The Plot Thickens.....

Absolutely not.

Not because she doesn't want to be president, it's because situation doesn't resemble the Jimmy Carter-Kennedy situation of the seventy's.

Obama's popularity is increasing of late and he is gaining momentum... the democrats would demonize secretary Clinton if she tried to rupture the democratic party.
You really believe that, don't you?

Than why is it I see it as the exact polar opposite?

As to her "rupturing the democratic party"; that's exactly why she was given the position she has now.....to keep her from pulling their fuse.

Forum List

Back