Does anyone regret not getting the mRNA vaccine?

The meme is a projection image of Boedicca and her gullible crew.

View attachment 817690
^^ says the pharm animal test subject.

IMG_0676.jpeg

IMG_2202.png

No regrets. I'm in a really high category. Near 80, mild asthma, cancer survivor x 2.

I'm all for anyone who wants it and the various boosters to go on ahead.

What I find criminal is destroying people's careers, their lives destroyed because they refused.

Beyond criminal, I just can't think of a strong enough word or phrase.

If you work in the medical field, you need ALL your vaccinations and they need to be updated. That's just how it is.

Why would anyone regret not taking an injection that doesn’t stop infection or transmission? Are you stupid?

Many of our top vaccines do NOT prevent transmission or infection. You'll get the virus, your body simply fights it off with your vaccinated antibodies. Does that mean you shouldn't vaccinate to protect yourself? Are you stupid?

The anti-vaxxers are entertaining for a moment then eternally boring. Their loved ones and others they care about are dead or suffering long covid, and they yell, 'conspiracy.'

You have legal right to abstain from a vax yet want to threaten the work group at a place of employment.

Accept your responsibility and move on to landscaping.

Many of our top vaccines do NOT prevent transmission or infection. You'll get the virus, your body simply fights it off with your vaccinated antibodies. Does that mean you shouldn't vaccinate to protect yourself? Are you stupid?
Lol. So you admit taking an injection that fails to do what the establishment claimed and protects you from NOTHING.

Again, are you stupid?

yeah, listen to randos on twitter instead. Take seriously every meme and blog you run across. Believe every rumor no matter who says it or where it comes from. And above all, Qanon must be believed.
I've seen four people I knew die from taking the injection. I deal in actual facts not CDC, FDA, govt , pharma lies and deceit. You're delusional and can't see the truth. I feel sorry for you.

Wrong, the conventional vaccines were made to prevent sickness from a virus. The goalposts were continually moved with the experimental mRNA injections.

I've seen four people I knew die from taking the injection. I deal in actual facts not CDC, FDA, govt , pharma lies and deceit. You're delusional and can't see the truth. I feel sorry for you.
The weird thing is he’s not alone. I suspect there are millions of Americans just like him. You’d think after all the evidence of fraud and misdeeds by pharma, government, and old media all Americans would know the vax is a fraud. It may be some kind of psychological disorder.

Why the COVID Delusion Continues​

by Jeff Thomas
The great majority of people state that they did the “right thing” and got the requisite initial jabs, although a majority of people state that they decided against the boosters. The reason? Most are unclear on that, except to say that, “I was beginning to have doubts… but I’m still glad I got the initial injections.”

Of course, since the “all clear” signal was sounded, those doctors who initially jumped on board the COVID Express with both feet have calmed down a bit, and many research facilities have been doing studies on the possibility of vax damage.

Those studies have been showing with fair consistency that the jab was indeed detrimental – both short-term and long-term. At this point, scores of studies have come to this conclusion, and even many prominent doctors who initially supported vaxxing are now stating emphatically, “We were lied to.”

So, we might expect that those who filed into clinics like cattle to get the jab would now have learned three important lessons –

• Don’t trust Big Pharma
  • Don’t trust the media as regards Big Pharma
  • Don’t trust the authorities as regards Big Pharma
And yet these lessons, with few exceptions, do not seem to have been learned.
Why the COVID Delusion Continues

Apparently many Americans are dumb fucks. Maybe this explains why our nation is ruled by criminals.

It's getting hard to feel sorry for the people who, after being told the truth for two years, still refuse to see it.

The weird thing is he’s not alone. I suspect there are millions of Americans just like him. You’d think after all the evidence of fraud and misdeeds by pharma, government, and old media all Americans would know the vax is a fraud. It may be some kind of psychological disorder.

Why the COVID Delusion Continues​

by Jeff Thomas
The great majority of people state that they did the “right thing” and got the requisite initial jabs, although a majority of people state that they decided against the boosters. The reason? Most are unclear on that, except to say that, “I was beginning to have doubts… but I’m still glad I got the initial injections.”

Of course, since the “all clear” signal was sounded, those doctors who initially jumped on board the COVID Express with both feet have calmed down a bit, and many research facilities have been doing studies on the possibility of vax damage.

Those studies have been showing with fair consistency that the jab was indeed detrimental – both short-term and long-term. At this point, scores of studies have come to this conclusion, and even many prominent doctors who initially supported vaxxing are now stating emphatically, “We were lied to.”

So, we might expect that those who filed into clinics like cattle to get the jab would now have learned three important lessons –

• Don’t trust Big Pharma
  • Don’t trust the media as regards Big Pharma
  • Don’t trust the authorities as regards Big Pharma
And yet these lessons, with few exceptions, do not seem to have been learned.
Why the COVID Delusion Continues

Apparently many Americans are dumb fucks. Maybe this explains why our nation is ruled by criminals.

The govt sold the pharma lies over and over after changing their story as the mRNA injection failed and it failed in 2010 and was scrapped. They knew the populace wouldn't dig and look at the failed clinicals. Our govt is pure filth for pushing this.

My sister in law caught COVID before she was eligible to get vaccinated ……..she died Jan 2021

My brother and his wife caught COVID before they could get vaccinated (March 2021) and were hospitalized and still have Long COVID affects to their lungs

My aunt and uncle were both hospitalized. Uncle took remdesivir and died, aunt refused it and lived. I had four friends die from taking the injection. All of my family and inlaws caught it and got over it in a few days. I was one of the few who never contracted it. Many of my friends took the injection and contracted the virus several times. After all inlaws and family contracted it once, they never got it again. All were unvaccinated including myself.

My aunt and uncle were both hospitalized. Uncle took remdesivir and died, aunt refused it and lived. I had four friends die from taking the injection. All of my family and inlaws caught it and got over it in a few days. I was one of the few who never contracted it. Many of my friends took the injection and contracted the virus several times. After all inlaws and family contracted it once, they never got it again. All were unvaccinated including myself.
I know several people who were sickened after getting vaxxed, but few concluded their illness was from the vax.

I know of a young women (only 36 years old) who died in her sleep “mysteriously.” She had been forced to vax or lose her job as a nurse at the local hospital. Supposedly she had a massive heart attack, though no autopsy was done.

I know several people who were sickened after getting vaxxed, but few concluded their illness was from the vax.

I know of a young women (only 36 years old) who died in her sleep “mysteriously.” She had been forced to vax or lose her job as a nurse at the local hospital. Supposedly she had a massive heart attack, though no autopsy was done.

Yeah, same happened with the ones I knew who died. All heart attacks within a couple of days after taking the shot. All late 40s, no conditions, and healthy. Two were reluctant to take it, one was a school teacher who did it to keep her job. It's horrible. All the govt and pharma had to do was warn everyone that this injection was experimental and could cause death, heat attacks, myocarditis...but they didn't.

Anecdotes are meaningless. Anecdotes from nutty antivaxxers are less than worthless.

Yeah, same happened with the ones I knew who died. All heart attacks within a couple of days after taking the shot. All late 40s, no conditions, and healthy. Two were reluctant to take it, one was a school teacher who did it to keep her job. It's horrible. All the govt and pharma had to do was warn everyone that this injection was experimental and could cause death, heat attacks, myocarditis...but they didn't.
Prove it. You made all of that up.

Forum List

Back