Covid vaccine is harming kids

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
More damning evidence against this experimental vaccine. My heart goes out to these kids being forced by their parents to have this vaccine.

More damning evidence against this experimental vaccine. My heart goes out to these kids being forced by their parents to have this vaccine.

Attempted genocide! Fauci and friends should face severe punishment for funding the creation of the virus and for forcing many to be their personal guinea pigs.

Both the polio and small pox vaccines do the same ... BUT both viruses are now all but extinct in the wild ... is that the problem? ...

Why are your children so unhealthy they need a COVID vaccine? ... old people, public school teachers and cancer patients I understand ... but children? ... they spit in each other's mouth for God's sake ... just let them catch the fool bug and be done with it ...

Both the polio and small pox vaccines do the same ... BUT both viruses are now all but extinct in the wild ... is that the problem? ...

Why are your children so unhealthy they need a COVID vaccine? ... old people, public school teachers and cancer patients I understand ... but children? ... they spit in each other's mouth for God's sake ... just let them catch the fool bug and be done with it ...
nobody including those 3 did not need it.

The Covid virus rarely harmed kids

I don't think that's accurate.

Yes, kids rarely died from it when contracted, but it's still a leading cause of death among children and teens, and many have lingering health conditions post-COVID.

I don't think that's accurate.

Yes, kids rarely died from it when contracted, but it's still a leading cause of death among children and teens, and many have lingering health conditions post-COVID.
Bullshit.

The Covid virus rarely harmed kids but older, obese people with pre-existing conditions were most at risk.
The shots are bioweapons under federal and state statutes. 18USC175

They help nobody. Depending upon batch number, they harm all recipients.

Suck on this BlackGaterMac: Kids are dying from the vaccine. Big increase (16%, 22%) in mortality rate. But were not dying from the pony flu panic that your boys hoisted on us thru the Filthy MSM.

Attachments

• Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    78 KB · Views: 7
Another one just recently notice how black Gator Mac run from the topics now after almost a year of belittling posters but there to question The Coincidence between young deaths and vaccine. Voice text

A 12-year-old boy tragically lost his life after collapsing during his gym class in Lake Elsinore, California.

I've had enough of our society making children suffer so old, sick, out of shape adults can squeeze one more year out of life.

No more.

Another one just recently notice how black Gator Mac run from the topics now after almost a year of belittling posters but there to question The Coincidence between young deaths and vaccine. Voice text

A 12-year-old boy tragically lost his life after collapsing during his gym class in Lake Elsinore, California.

(As an aside: yes, I'm sure Gigi and Mac are the same person)

For once I am near speechless .
I hate all kids over the age of 6-7 , say , but to permanently harm a hair of any one of them ( except my eldest son ) is unforgivable .,

As written by a source called NEW TANG DYNASTY. Is this a legit media source or a chinese restaurant? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Forum List

Back