Does anyone really want to get into a war with China?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
It kind of seems like the government is preparing for a chinese invasion of some sorts. I really don't want to be involved in a war with China and this part of the world doesn't concern me as an individual. To put in plain words: I really don't give a crap what happens to some of these countries and it ain't worth one damn American life to protect them. They have been bitching at us for the last fifteen years (which was a part of the communist plan to weaken our resolve) saying how much they hate us so I don't see why we should extend our help to them.

who is invading who SDem . I really don't understand who you are referring to but if war is needed lets do it with a hugely strong USA military SDem !!

It kind of seems like the government is preparing for a chinese invasion of some sorts. I really don't want to be involved in a war with China and this part of the world doesn't concern me as an individual. To put in plain words: I really don't give a crap what happens to some of these countries and it ain't worth one damn American life to protect them. They have been bitching at us for the last fifteen years (which was a part of the communist plan to weaken our resolve) saying how much they hate us so I don't see why we should extend our help to them.

What are you talking about?

War with China?

china has been making some moves that some interpret as war like . These moves are related to the Spratleys but mostly concern other countries like Vietnam , japan , Taiwan [I think] . Chinese have also been warning USA Naval vessels in some areas I think .

No- no one really wants to get into a war with China or anyone else.

Stop listening to whatever voices you are listening to.

We buy all of China's crap . Why would they go to war with us ?

No- no one really wants to get into a war with China or anyone else.

Stop listening to whatever voices you are listening to.

We have been in something of a cyber war with China already over the last 10-12 years.

Forum List

Back