Does anyone really doubt that Analog Joe will flub the message on Cuba's need to embrace a free press and free speech?

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
He'll try and nuance it to avoid criticizing Red Bernie and the Squad.

All people have the right to protest and to live in a democratic society. I call on the Cuban government to respect opposition rights and refrain from violence. It’s also long past time to end the unilateral U.S. embargo on Cuba, which has only hurt, not helped, the Cuban people.
10:13 PM · Jul 12, 2021

All people have the right to protest and to live in a democratic society. I call on the Cuban government to respect opposition rights and refrain from violence. It’s also long past time to end the unilateral U.S. embargo on Cuba, which has only hurt, not helped, the Cuban people.

Why would Biden scold or criticize?

Well, American Presidents generally tout republics and individual rights. And the democrats might want to win Fla again ... someday. But I think Analog Joe will piss that away

Well, American Presidents generally tout republics and individual rights. And the democrats might want to win Fla again ... someday. But I think Analog Joe will piss that away

I think Biden should wish them peace and prosperity and lift the sanctions.

And People living 90 miles away in a communist state with no liberty or personal freedom is, with a diaspora culture in Fla that will JUSTIFIABLY prevent the dems from ever winning there again .... just ok

And People living 90 miles away in a communist state with no liberty or personal freedom is, with a diaspora culture in Fla that will JUSTIFIABLY prevent the dems from ever winning there again .... just ok

Do you want to help the Cuban people or do you want to "win"?

The Cuban people will be helped when they are free.

Well propping up communists never helped them.

Well propping up communists never helped them.

How are they being "propped up"?

Forum List

Back