Does anyone really believe Democrats when they say...”We don’t want an open border?”

white RW's constantly bitch about America and the government -

Hispanics, not so much.

I'd trade 5 RW's for 1 Hispanic in the drop of a hat, but Mexico isnt dumb enough to do it.
Good luck making us do something.

How much longer can they make the claim? Why not come clean and make your play for all to see? Does anybody sane actually believe they don’t want open borders?
Obama increased the border patrol & deported more than before.

Only a fucking Trumpette would lie & say that meant open borders.

We don't want to waste money on the fucking Trump wall.

How much longer can they make the claim? Why not come clean and make your play for all to see? Does anybody sane actually believe they don’t want open borders?

I'm more concerned about conservatives making the USA a CHRISTIAN NATION.

I'm too old for an inquisition....

Yeah we definitely wouldn’t want that...those White Christians are horrible...they’re law abiding, moral, likeminded, taxpaying, self funded and English speaking...they suck!
You want to take children from those seeking Asylum & adopt them out here in Amertica

Yep that is being as fine upstanding Christian.

I'm more concerned about conservatives making the USA a CHRISTIAN NATION.

I'm too old for an inquisition....

Yeah we definitely wouldn’t want that...those White Christians are horrible...they’re law abiding, moral, likeminded, taxpaying, self funded and English speaking...they suck!
You want to take children from those seeking Asylum & adopt them out here in Amertica

Yep that is being as fine upstanding Christian.

Oh hell no...NOBODY here wants to “adopt” those genetically challenged liabilities...Who told you that?
Further, there is no “asylum seekers”....only the most ignorant of fools buy that retarded shit.
“Seeking asylum” really means “seeking U.S taxpayer cash”

`
Damn are you stupid. I asked another person for a link to substantiate a claim, you respond with your opinion and then, double down on it with babble. Well, it is a public forum so opine all you want.

1. In a forum lke this, whether you ask for a link or whatever you say, you are talking to the whole forum, nit just any individual, and you can expect to get repliws from anybody. Duh!

2. Like most liberals, you think that links are important. Sometimes they can be. Often with liberals' links though, they are nothing but links to some very liberal university, think tank, or media, and the link is a bunch of hog-wash, easily refutable.

Making matters worse, is that when somebody talks knowledgably about something, they are confronted by some liberal loon demanding a link. LOL.

Here's an example >> In Maine, liberal politicians and university know-it-alls, claim that the shorelines (beaches) are shortening, due to global warming or whatever. They base all this on LINKS to studies. Oh boy. We all have to bow down.

Then we get some real knowledge from lobster fisherman who say they've been fishing the waters off the beaches for 22 years, and they don't see any change in the shoreline or size of the beaches. My money is with the lobster guys. Ho hum.

Oh hell no...NOBODY here wants to “adopt” those genetically challenged liabilities...Who told you that?
Further, there is no “asylum seekers”....only the most ignorant of fools buy that retarded shit.
“Seeking asylum” really means “seeking U.S taxpayer cash”
And the proof of that is that the so-called asylum seekers are not going to countries closer to their home countries, that have lower crime (including homicide) than the USA.

They're coming here to scoop up US jobs and giveaway goodies, and get a piece of the booming US (TRUMP) economy

Obama increased the border patrol & deported more than before.

Only a fucking Trumpette would lie & say that meant open borders.

We don't want to waste money on the fucking Trump wall.
More information deprived ignorance. :rolleyes:

EARTH TO RD: Because of Obama's catch & release policy, almost NOBODY was deported during his presidency. You are listening to liberal reports that count every court summons issued to an illegal alien as a "deportation". Well, yeah, I guess those would add up to a rather large number indeed.

Problem is, practically zero illegal aliens ever went to court and got deported. Instead, they took advantage of catch & release, ignored the summons, and merely melted back into the US population, as if nothing had happened.

Liberals don't know how much they don't know. Sheeesh!

<snip/unsnip>Then we get some real knowledge from lobster fisherman who say they've been fishing the waters off the beaches for 22 years, and they don't see any change in the shoreline or size of the beaches. My money is with the lobster guys. Ho hum.
`
As you refuse substantiate your your claim with linkable facts, I can disregard anything you say in the topic as pure fantasy....poppycock. Suits me just fine.
`
`

th.jpg

<snip/unsnip>Then we get some real knowledge from lobster fisherman who say they've been fishing the waters off the beaches for 22 years, and they don't see any change in the shoreline or size of the beaches. My money is with the lobster guys. Ho hum.
`
As you refuse substantiate your your claim with linkable facts, I can disregard anything you say in the topic as pure fantasy....poppycock. Suits me just fine.
`
`

th.jpg

Why are dumbing yourself down here...playing stupid never works for anyone. Your party doesn’t have the balls to come flat out and say it...not yet anyway. Sometimes we have to pull our heads from our asses and connect dots. Didn’t your parents teach you “actions speak louder than words”?
What do you think it means when your party wants the following?:
No Wall
Abolish iCE
Sanctuary cities
Social benefits for illegals
Listen to the ad campaigns of Gavin Newsom and every other disgusting Mexifornia Mexicrat.

`
th.jpg
Suits me fine too. Only difference is, you (like most liberals) are programmed to accept only links to published writings, typically the result of liberal propaganda masquerading as academic "studies". Consequently, just like here now, you laughably define and restrict "substantiation" to what you call "linkable facts" while defining that as a website link.
For your edification, linkable facts can be the words of a 22 year lobster fisherman on the TV news, as well (or better) than some university study published in a website.

In reality, many of these so-called "studies" are jokes, which like the Maine shorelines, are easily refuted just by using the eyes, over some period of time. So sure, it's correct to provide proof of things. The sticking point is exactly WHAT constitutes "Proof", and it's not automatically a link to a liberal website.

Few things have ever proved this better than the laughable Stephens-Davidowitz racism "study", highly touted by the New York Times, who got their asses handed to them, in the book Mugged, by Ann Coulter, who showed the Times assessment to be entirely wrong, as well as flat out stupid.

Forum List

Back