Does anyone really believe Democrats when they say...”We don’t want an open border?”

Well the Dems sure do everything they can to stop any kind of immigration reform.

Hell they want to get rid of ICE. That says a lot right there.

Most Americans want all illegals out of our country and this issue will be an important one for any election.

I doubt they will see that big blue wave they are looking for and one would think they know how Americans feel about illegals in America.

.View attachment 208958

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

political-cartoon_on_immigration-tsunami-statue-of-liberty.jpg

white RW's constantly bitch about America and the government -

Hispanics, not so much.

I'd trade 5 RW's for 1 Hispanic in the drop of a hat, but Mexico isnt dumb enough to do it.

look dumbasses, the repukes had their chance with 43 and both houses of congress- the built a half ass fence. They could have done anything they wanted to but didn't SO STOP BLAMING THE F'N DEMS.

damn you're nothing but a bunch of panty waste cry babbies.

Does this mean you prefer an impenetrable border?

How much longer can they make the claim? Why not come clean and make your play for all to see? Does anybody sane actually believe they don’t want open borders?
No matter what the democrat crime party says I do not believe them.

look dumbasses, the repukes had their chance with 43 and both houses of congress- the built a half ass fence. They could have done anything they wanted to but didn't SO STOP BLAMING THE F'N DEMS.

damn you're nothing but a bunch of panty waste cry babbies.
43 was a RINO, and a Mexico ass-kisser. You don't know ?

How much longer can they make the claim? Why not come clean and make your play for all to see? Does anybody sane actually believe they don’t want open borders?
`
Does anyone really believe Democrats when they say...”We don’t want an open border?
`
Do you have any links to to substantiate that claim or is this another one of those "make things up as you go along", fake outrages?

This is one of the biggest lies to come from Democrats. Any attempt to enhance border security or reduce risk is obstructed by Democrats. Flip it, what are Democrats doing to build on border security?

`
Do you have any links to to substantiate that claim or is this another one of those "make things up as you go along", fake outrages?
How about 95% Senate Democrats twice voting to protect sanctuary cities, on top of years of voting for amnesty for illegal aliens, years of voting against the border wall, voting for welfare for illegals, voting for drivers' licenses for illegals, etc etc

Have you been living in a closet for the last 20 years ?

Forum List

Back