Does anyone really believe Democrats when they say...”We don’t want an open border?”

I'm more concerned about conservatives making the USA a CHRISTIAN NATION.

I'm too old for an inquisition....
The USA has always been a Christian nation, and if it continues to be, that would be a GOOD thing.
The Constitution honors the Christian Sabbath. The President was given 10 days to sign a bill into law. The counting of the 10 days does not include the Sabbath. This is found in Article 1, Section 7, and Clause 2 which in part follows:

“If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (Sundays excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the Same shall be a Law,”

When the Constitution was completed on September 17, 1787, it was signed by the delegates then to be ratified by the states. The delegates signed the Constitution in the “Year of our Lord.” This is a direct reference to Christianity. This is found in Article 7 which in part follows:

“Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independence of the United States of America the Twelfth In witness whereof We have hereunto subscribed our Names, GO WASHINGTON–President. and deputy from Virginia” (ie, 1787 years after the birth of Christ)

The Paris Peace Treaty was the document which formally ended the Revolution and granted the United States independence from Great Britain. In a real sense, the United States formally became a nation on September 3, 1783.

When the United States became a nation, it was done in the “name of the most holy and undivided Trinity.” The preamble to this Treat states it is based upon the “Holy and undivided Trinity.” The concept of the holy Trinity is unique to Christianity. This statement means the United States was founded on the Christian faith.

The Democrats want AMNESTY for the millions of ILLEGAL ALIENS that are here. That is Open Borders. Democrats want to change the Demographics of the U.S. so they can actually win elections again. Thus changing the nature of our country to just be another Third World Hell Hole. They WANT Government Dependency, and therefore Control.

How about 95% Senate Democrats twice voting to protect sanctuary cities, on top of years of voting for amnesty for illegal aliens, years of voting against the border wall, voting for welfare for illegals, voting for drivers' licenses for illegals, etc etc Have you been living in a closet for the last 20 years ?
`
Duh! I said LINKS.

Duh! I said LINKS.
WHO CARES what you said ? You're just another airhead liberal, who thinks we all have to bow to the great link God. I got news for you. More things can be proven WITHOUT LINKS (and more accurately) than with them.

Just because somebody says something, and it's linkable, doesn't make it accurate or even the slightest bit true. Liberals think we all must adhere to their link mania. Duh!

`
Damn are you stupid. I asked another person for a link to substantiate a claim, you respond with your opinion and then, double down on it with babble. Well, it is a public forum so opine all you want.

No link, I’m making this shit up.
Mexicrats are like you....they, like you, support building the Wall, eradicating 29 million illegals and cutting ALL social services to illegals...you do support those things right?

Does anyone seriously believe that the right says they want border security when they have failed to act for decades?

I agree, the GOP have been a bunch of nutless bitches for years...they’ve made deals with Mexicrats for decades, allowing them to use wetbacks and the border as a bargaining chip....Apparently, Mexicrats knew years ago that they had to import wetbacks by the millions to keep their Party relevant.
Let’s move on though, let’s talk about 2018 and this new administration which HATES illegal wetbacks just like all good real Americans do....Whatta ya say?

Does anyone seriously believe that the right says they want border security when they have failed to act for decades?

I agree, the GOP have been a bunch of nutless bitches for years...they’ve made deals with Mexicrats for decades, allowing them to use wetbacks and the border as a bargaining chip....Apparently, Mexicrats knew years ago that they had to import wetbacks by the millions to keep their Party relevant.
Let’s move on though, let’s talk about 2018 and this new administration which HATES illegal wetbacks just like all good real Americans do....Whatta ya say?
Lets talk about this administration when they had the democrats balls in a vice and waffled achieving nothing on border security at all.

There is about as much will in this administration to do something about immigration as every other administration.

How much longer can they make the claim? Why not come clean and make your play for all to see? Does anybody sane actually believe they don’t want open borders?

Well for a party making that statement they sure don't want to do anything about immigration bills when they come up.

Kinda puts the lie to the statement.

.View attachment 208958

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Thats a fabulous poem with a great sentiment. SO if I write a great poem with a moving sentiment, can I use it to dictate national policy?
We as a nation can easily live up to that sentiment through legal immigration, which would include at times a sane refugee policy. All of which needs to take into account specific circumstances.
Letting anyone come over our border, anywhere, anytime is insane for many reasons, plus when were talking about children traveling over the border with their parents, it also has to be kept in mind there are things that go on such as human trafficking, including minors.

Does anyone really believe Democrats when they say...”We don’t want an open border?”

"...and if you like your plan / doctor you can keep those. TRUST US!"

:cool:

Trump said the democrats wanted an open border.

who believes his lying butt.

How much longer can they make the claim? Why not come clean and make your play for all to see? Does anybody sane actually believe they don’t want open borders?
There was a time when Republicans wanted open borders. Remember Bush, McCain and Romney all said Jobs Americans Won't Do.

So parties can change. Clearly you have the white vote wrapped up. We're going after the dark people. lol

No, Democrats Don’t Want ‘Open Borders’
President Trump has falsely claimed at least two dozen times since taking office that Democrats want to open American borders. But legislation shows that Democrats support border security measures, though not the border wall he wants to build.

Congressman Tom Suozzi, a centrist Democrat from New York, was right when he recently lambasted the extremist immigration rhetoric coming from his party. “Open borders is not a winning policy,” he said. “I’m a strong supporter, as are most Democrats, of strong border security.”

Republicans know they will win this issue so they keep pushing it. Only wackos want open borders.

I'm more concerned about conservatives making the USA a CHRISTIAN NATION.

I'm too old for an inquisition....

Yeah we definitely wouldn’t want that...those White Christians are horrible...they’re law abiding, moral, likeminded, taxpaying, self funded and English speaking...they suck!

Forum List

Back