Zone1 Does anyone object to the use of abortion pills to terminate pregnancies before 10 weeks?

Well, shit. We should make that illegal then. No sex unless you intend to make a baby. Should marriage also be required?
I am not proposing to make anything illegal. Just stating the obvious, ya'll do know how babies are made? Yes? No?

I am not proposing to make anything illegal. Just stating the obvious, ya'll do know how babies are made? Yes? No?
Uh... I thought you made the statement in defense of banning abortion. My mistake.

If you terminate prior to 10 weeks that virtually guarantees no fetal heartbeat. Does anyone have a problem with greatly expanding the availability and promoting the use of emergency contraceptives a.k.a morning after pills a.k.a abortion pills prior to 10 weeks fetal development?

I have no issue with that.

I could have lived with Roe...safe legal and rare, first trimester...

...but the pro-abortionist had to push and push and push the envelope until they were talking post birth abortion.

Uh... I thought you made the statement in defense of banning abortion. My mistake.
No, I don't agree with banning abortion. That's like banning guns, it will never, shouldn't ever and can never be done really. What I am against is the degradation of a developing human life to 'just a bunch of cells' which has the effect, again IMO, of cheapening not only life but real sexual intimacy to just a physical function. Sex is better with two committed people of the opposite sex. Again JMO.

No, I don't agree with banning abortion. That's like banning guns, it will never, shouldn't ever and can never be done really. What I am against is the degradation of a developing human life to 'just a bunch of cells' which has the effect, again IMO, of cheapening not only life but real sexual intimacy to just a physical function. Sex is better with two committed people of the opposite sex. Again JMO.
Wow - did I ever misread. I totally agree.

Birth control and abortion are two different issues.
I have no objection to birth control, it’s how responsible individuals address the unwanted pregnancy issue. No objection to the morning after pill. So where do you assume one should accept responsibility for their actions, proactively, or reactionary?

Birth control and abortion are two different issues.
I have no objection to birth control, it’s how responsible individuals address the unwanted pregnancy issue. No objection to the morning after pill. So where do you assume one should accept responsibility for their actions, proactively, or reactionary?
Women should be more picky with who the allow to enter their vaginas. They are the ones that will bear the burden with their bodies.

I call that garbage. We have a massive surplus of births. People cannot afford more. Plus more young people are making the valiant and courageous choice not to have kids. They should be rewarded. It's not their duty to have them.

"Does anyone object to the use of abortion pills to terminate pregnancies before 10 weeks?"​

I object to the vomiting. It's a body's way of saying urp. It also is ineffective 3 days after coitus.

I call that garbage. We have a massive surplus of births. People cannot afford more. Plus more young people are making the valiant and courageous choice not to have kids. They should be rewarded. It's not their duty to have them.
It's a mathematical calculation. Whether to have children or not to have children as a personal choice is not part of the calculation....the numbers are all they are using to determine it.

Those who want to stop women from aborting their pregnancies, even in the first few weeks of gestation, are for the most part people who hate women who are having premarital or promiscuous sex. It's out of spite, and disdain that these people do everything they can to make things unnecessarily difficult for women who are "fornicating" in order to punish them. They hide behind a false facade of concern for the life of embryos in the wombs of these "harlots", to teach these women a lesson on "the negative consequences of fornication". Unwanted pregnancy is the negative consequence of choosing to "do the nasty" before marriage, so too bad for you. The pregnant woman might say:

"I can't be a mother now, I'm a poor college student living in the dorms on an allowance from my parents. I just don't have the means or the ability to be a mother"

And the "pro-life" holy-roller that doesn't really care about single mothers because he or she is a registered Republican who is constantly voting for politicians that defund social programs that help single mothers with healthcare, housing, food, job training, daycare, school lunches..etc, self-righteously lectures that young pregnant woman saying:

" Well too bad young lady, you should've kept those legs closed. You're now pregnant with an actual human being and you're obligated in every way imaginable, to carry that human being in your body for nine months, bearing all of the hazards and expenses of pregnancy and childbirth. Sure you might lose a few semesters, perhaps even the opportunity to continue studying at that prestigious, excellent school, and your parents might have to incur the cost of you missing school, but too bad young lady, those are the consequences of behaving like a sizzling, twerking harlot."

That would be a pregnant young woman from an upper-middle-class family whose parents have a combined income of at least 200K yearly. Forget about a young woman in the inner-city that is struggling to survive and already has two kids. These self-appointed cherubs of divine justice and morality could care less about that woman in the inner-city losing her job and being forced into a homeless shelter with her two kids because she can't afford to support herself and her children when she's pregnant and unemployed. The father of her children is in prison, he can't help her and her mother is a violent alcoholic living in the projects who hasn't talked to her in three years, and she can't turn to her father either, because she's never met him.

These "pro-life" Evangelicals and Roman Catholics, help create the conditions in society that increase the likelihood of young women getting pregnant out of wedlock by eliminating government programs that provide contraception to women (and men), that make resources available to women (and males) that would help them get out of poverty, stay off drugs and out of jail ( and the life-debilitating stigma that comes with a criminal record), get job training, and education, adequate housing, public transit..etc. The war on drugs is a war on the people of this country, but that's another post (that's a Christian-supported war that contributes to unwanted pregnancies and more abortions). These holly-rollers have no moral high-ground upon which to stand and point their crooked fecullent fingers at pregnant women that decide to end their pregnancies, especially when they continue to advance a political ideology that undermines the public good, particularly the health of women. They have no moral grounds upon which to judge and condemn anyone.

These "righteous folks" are the champions of fetuses. They care a lot about fetuses, in women's wombs, but their politics, their actions demonstrate that they don't care much for life outside of the womb. Human life that has actualized itself into a breathing, conscious member of society, are not their main concern. Actual human beings receive their "righteous" contempt, scorn, condemnation, indifference, flippant disregard and dismissal, while fetuses get all of their concern and attention. It's nothing more than hypocrisy. These "born-again", "holy rollers" who pretend to be the salt of the earth, the disciples of Jesus Christ, couldn't be further from being that which they pretend to be. They're more
like the disciples of the devil than the disciples of God. They're the worse of hypocrites.

artworks-Anwf4HsfAPx9YIn9-gg0OGg-t500x500.jpg

Last edited:
Those who want to stop women from aborting their pregnancies, even in the first few weeks of gestation, are for the most part people who hate women who are having premarital or promiscuous sex. It's out of spite, and disdain that these people do everything they can to make things unnecessarily difficult for women who are "fornicating" in order to punish them. They hide behind a false facade of concern for the life of embryos in the wombs of these "harlots", to teach these women a lesson on "the negative consequences of fornication". Unwanted pregnancy is the negative consequence of choosing to "do the nasty" before marriage, so too bad for you. The pregnant woman might say:

"I can't be a mother now, I'm a poor college student living in the dorms on an allowance from my parents. I just don't have the means or the ability to be a mother"

And the "pro-life" holy-roller that doesn't really care about single mothers because he or she is a registered Republican who is constantly voting for politicians that defund social programs that help single mothers with healthcare, housing, food, job training, daycare, school lunches..etc, self-righteously lectures that young pregnant woman saying:

" Well too bad young lady, you should've kept those legs closed. You're now pregnant with an actual human being and you're obligated in every way imaginable, to carry that human being in your body for nine months, bearing all of the hazards and expenses of pregnancy and childbirth. Sure you might lose a few semesters, perhaps even the opportunity to continue studying at that prestigious, excellent school, and your parents might have to incur the cost of you missing school, but too bad young lady, those are the consequences of behaving like a sizzling, twerking harlot."

That would be a pregnant young woman from an upper-middle-class family whose parents have a combined income of at least 200K yearly. Forget about a young woman in the inner-city that is struggling to survive and already has two kids. These self-appointed cherubs of divine justice and morality could care less about that woman in the inner-city losing her job and being forced into a homeless shelter with her two kids because she can't afford to support herself and her children when she's pregnant and unemployed. The father of her children is in prison, he can't help her and her mother is a violent alcoholic living in the projects who hasn't talked to her in three years, and she can't turn to her father either, because she's never met him.

These "pro-life" Evangelicals and Roman Catholics, help create the conditions in society that increase the likelihood of young women getting pregnant out of wedlock by eliminating government programs that provide contraception to women (and men), that make resources available to women (and males) that would help them get out of poverty, stay off drugs and out of jail ( and the life-debilitating stigma that comes with a criminal record), get job training, and education, adequate housing, public transit..etc. The war on drugs is a war on the people of this country, but that's another post (that's a Christian-supported war that contributes to unwanted pregnancies and more abortions). These holly-rollers have no moral high-ground upon which to stand and point their crooked fecullent fingers at pregnant women that decide to end their pregnancies, especially when they continue to advance a political ideology that undermines the public good, particularly the health of women. They have no moral grounds upon which to judge and condemn anyone.

These "righteous folks" are the champions of fetuses. They care a lot about fetuses, in women's wombs, but their politics, their actions demonstrate that they don't care much for life outside of the womb. Human life that has actualized itself into a breathing, conscious member of society, are not their main concern. Actual human beings receive their "righteous" contempt, scorn, condemnation, indifference, flippant disregard and dismissal, while fetuses get all of their concern and attention. It's nothing more than hypocrisy. These "born-again", "holy rollers" who pretend to be the salt of the earth, the disciples of Jesus Christ, couldn't be further from being that which they pretend to be. They're more
like the disciples of the devil than the disciples of God. They're the worse of hypocrites.

Can you stop shitting our your mouth? It's disgusting.

Women should be more picky with who the allow to enter their vaginas. They are the ones that will bear the burden with their bodies.
In most animals, only the very strongest of the males get to even have sex - and they don't even have masturbation; they just have aching balls.

Yet, in humans, women argue to defend their right to have sex with weakling, pussy, beta males with whom they would never consider making a commitment to raising a child. That's just bizarre.

Really; American women are fighting for their right to have sex with this guy:

b8e2b9032ada432e4ddf094e215be43b.jpg

Forum List

Back