Does anyone know why Hillary Clinton and every government employee is required

Yawn, the funny thing is that you think that I think anything that the milkman says would matter?

Yawning again, actually I was told at one point that my government issued laptop cost $4,000.00, but since I didn't but it and it was made to specs, I can't even price it with the manufacturer.

Your the cutest thing when your panties get all wetty
yea im sure that laptop costs that much....hey are you going to prove i am not a REAL Govt employee or are you just going to keep talking your bullshit about how you are one?...
Again Harriet, I don't care what u r or aren't.

Give it time, u will accept this.
of course you dont....because i shot your bullshit story about you being a REAL govt employee down....i would be embarrassed too....in time you will see how stupid you looked...

LOL, you just want me to give you details, but unlike you a milkman, I have nothing to prove.

A great place to be

he he he
you are right,you dont have anything to prove because,you cant prove something you have no knowledge of...like being an actual govt employee...he he he....

As of 2015 there were nearly 22,000,000 government employees in the USA, they are everywhere kiddy, in retrospect there are perhaps 13,000,000 in the manufacturing sector

Every email issued is secured in some way.

Guys who walk in the rain and snow obviously don't need one
you should have said that 50 posts ago....
You should have knowledge of your own that I do not have to tell you
i did tell you.....and what did you say?.....
Again Harry, no government employee is allowed to do government work to and from other government employees on a private server in their basement, because all government emails need to be secure. The fact that you are and were a nobody who was never issued an email is besides the point
oh really?....when i was off with knee surgery i would send my station manager a weekly update via email from my own personal PC...and i may be a nobody,but at least i am a nobody who knows who owns and runs the post office,something you did not know.......

Who was your email sent through? Was it a usps email? If not, you still have nothing!

You should have knowledge of your own that I do not have to tell you
Again Harry, no government employee is allowed to do government work to and from other government employees on a private server in their basement, because all government emails need to be secure. The fact that you are and were a nobody who was never issued an email is besides the point
oh really?....when i was off with knee surgery i would send my station manager a weekly update via email from my own personal PC...and i may be a nobody,but at least i am a nobody who knows who owns and runs the post office,something you did not know.......
LOL was there Pentagon drone info in those emails?

U R Retarded
no government employee is allowed to do government work to and from other government employees on a private server in their basement, because all government emails need to be secure.....did you not say this a few posts ago?....i, a govt employee,sent communications to another govt employee from my computer to his in a govt installation,which was considered govt business....learn to talk rosie....words have meaning....

It went to his server, dumbass, which had to be secure.

Most of the people who have been running the country are old, did not grow up with tech starting in grade school, Hillary messed up, does any one think it was deliberate? she got blasted big time daily, many many others also messed up, just was not brought up over & over. do you think the other older less tech smart people did it on purpose? ITS not that its not important, its just not criminal. and we have big problems coming up, Hillary is no longer in service of our country, we need to keep our eye on who & what is happening now as much as possible.

If she didn't know any better, she signed documents that said she understood. It was criminal and it was important.

U R Retarded
no government employee is allowed to do government work to and from other government employees on a private server in their basement, because all government emails need to be secure.....did you not say this a few posts ago?....i, a govt employee,sent communications to another govt employee from my computer to his in a govt installation,which was considered govt business....learn to talk rosie....words have meaning....

hey dipshit...she just said that no government employee is allowed to do government work to and from other government employees on a private server in their basement, because all government emails need to be secure.....i just said i sent it from my house....learn to read....

U R Retarded

hey dipshit...she just said that no government employee is allowed to do government work to and from other government employees on a private server in their basement, because all government emails need to be secure.....i just said i sent it from my house....learn to read....

You are too ignorant to be real. If you send an email to a secure server from a nonapproved source several things can happen.

1. It is blocked totally and the recipient never sees it
2. It is quarantined and the recipient can verify the source before opening it
3. The men in black are at the senders location within 5 minutes
4. The email is opened and answered by the men in black pretending to be the recipient
5. The sender goes missing
6. This is why servers are secured in various ways

yea im sure that laptop costs that much....hey are you going to prove i am not a REAL Govt employee or are you just going to keep talking your bullshit about how you are one?...

of course you dont....because i shot your bullshit story about you being a REAL govt employee down....i would be embarrassed too....in time you will see how stupid you looked...

LOL, you just want me to give you details, but unlike you a milkman, I have nothing to prove.

A great place to be

he he he
you are right,you dont have anything to prove because,you cant prove something you have no knowledge of...like being an actual govt employee...he he he....

As of 2015 there were nearly 22,000,000 government employees in the USA, they are everywhere kiddy, in retrospect there are perhaps 13,000,000 in the manufacturing sector
and you are not one of them .....

U R Retarded

You are too ignorant to be real. If you send an email to a secure server from a nonapproved source several things can happen.

4. The email is opened and answered by the men in black pretending to be the recipient
did you not say what i said you said?.....yes or no?...

A great place to be

he he he

and you are not one of them .....

Take your pills Harriet

U R Retarded

7. Hillary Clinton wears purple and concedes after knocking out John Podesta

Foghorn Leghorn looks more real than this cartoon

hillary-concedes-youtube.jpg

U R Retarded

What did I say that you said that you didn't say, hey this reminds me of Caroline not gonna get elected Kennedy

What did I say that you said that you didn't say, hey this reminds me of Caroline not gonna get elected Kennedy

oh now we are playing the stupid game....."huh?...what did i say?"....you are like your good buddy dean,he plays that game too...so how long have you wanted to be a govt worker?...

oh now we are playing the stupid game....."huh?...what did i say?"....you are like your good buddy dean,he plays that game too...so how long have you wanted to be a govt worker?...

Been a government worker since the 80's...…………………….

LOL

LOL

sure you have.....

LOL

sure you have.....

Are you proud to be obsessed with me?

I enjoy the company of imbeciles

Thus I enjoy your company

LOL

sure you have.....

if i am obsessed with you....why do you keep on answering my posts?...maybe you are the one obsessed....

LOL

sure you have.....

if i am obsessed with you....why do you keep on answering my posts?...maybe you are the one obsessed....

Because
1. Retards are funny
2. You posted bogus personal info hoping that I would post real personal info
3. Retards are funny
4. You think I give a shit what u think
5. Did I mention that retards are funny and I like laughing

U R Retarded

You sent the email from your home to the government server who then sent it to him. Stop being such a dumbass! You don't know what you are talking about!

every govt employee?....i dont think so.....
Name one at the level of Sec of State that isn't.

And bye the way, every government employee must use secure email as directed by their particular agency

This was your initial claim...secure Pentagon email system.

are you now backing off that claim?
yep....the word EVERY means EVERYONE....and that is not the way it is....
I am a government employee and I have secure email, can you tell us what government employees do not

That would explain your stupidity.

Forum List

Back