Does Anyone Know A Legal Way To Buy Grass In TN?

Yep. Brookport, is just over the river from Paducah, an easy drive up I-24 from middle TN and Virginia (another free man state) borders east TN.
Just so you understand...
Transporting it across state lines (and the troopers are watching out for you with hidden surveillance) is extremely illegal. You will get caught and incarcerated for it.

Southerners are too smart to give up their 2nd amendment rights for something they can do anyway, if they wish.

How the Second Amendment is Literally Going Up in Smoke ...

1639579320169.png

Just so you understand...
Transporting it across state lines (and the troopers are watching out for you with hidden surveillance) is extremely illegal. You will get caught and incarcerated for it.
I like to think the cops have better things to do than to harass some senior citizen who might have a few joints in his car.

But then again, this is the South we’re talking about and things are different there.

I like to think the cops have better things to do than to harass some senior citizen who might have a few joints in his car.

But then again, this is the South we’re talking about and things are different there.
Lets say that he crosses state lines with two ounces... basically enough that he doesn't need to travel again for a month or two for his personal consumption.
Thats felony charges with intent to distribute...and if his residence is urban...then there's the whole federal charges about being near a school.

The risks associated with illegal drugs are extreme... well beyond anything that he might want to risk. Legal bills alone are going to top $15,000 for an inexpensive defense when he goes to court. All it takes is a very small camera across the street looking at the door of the head shop. His identity and car tags forever providing all the proof the DA needs for a righteous conviction.

Whatever happened to the Democrats plan to decriminalize pot at the federal level?

View attachment 576047
Considering the fact that I'm retired and needing a way of dealing with stress....I wondered if anyone knows of a legal way to buy pot in Tennessee?

I don't want to buy any of that Chinese Fentanyl laced poison....just some good Maui Wowie, or Kona Bud. Even some stankweed would be okay. It's been so long since I had any (since leaving CA) that I'm not picky.

When I lived in Hawaii my buddies used to grow it in the back yard.....but that's not an option here in TN.

View attachment 576046

Two ounces a month?

He’s got himself quite the habit there!
TBI is notorious for watching and waiting...

They will prosecute up to two years after...

Just saying...I know several people who work for TBI...they are slow but very deliberate in their prosecution's.

View attachment 576047
Considering the fact that I'm retired and needing a way of dealing with stress....I wondered if anyone knows of a legal way to buy pot in Tennessee?

I don't want to buy any of that Chinese Fentanyl laced poison....just some good Maui Wowie, or Kona Bud. Even some stankweed would be okay. It's been so long since I had any (since leaving CA) that I'm not picky.

When I lived in Hawaii my buddies used to grow it in the back yard.....but that's not an option here in TN.

View attachment 576046
Take a drive to North Carolina and but what you want

Forum List

Back