Does Anyone Know A Legal Way To Buy Grass In TN?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
R.802d754c477b8471d91c315fb280c953.jpg
Considering the fact that I'm retired and needing a way of dealing with stress....I wondered if anyone knows of a legal way to buy pot in Tennessee?

I don't want to buy any of that Chinese Fentanyl laced poison....just some good Maui Wowie, or Kona Bud. Even some stankweed would be okay. It's been so long since I had any (since leaving CA) that I'm not picky.

When I lived in Hawaii my buddies used to grow it in the back yard.....but that's not an option here in TN.

life-is-full-of-important-choices-weed-cannabis-shirt-Ladies-tee.jpg

Last edited:
Go to illinois, just dont get caught. Lol
You can buy D8 in stores. Its not bad but its the same price as the flower.

View attachment 576047
Considering the fact that I'm retired and needing a way of dealing with stress....I wondered if anyone knows of a legal way to buy pot in Tennessee?

I don't want to buy any of that Chinese Fentanyl laced poison....but just some good Maui Wowie, or Kona Bud. Even some stankweed would be okay. It's been so long since I had any (since leaving CA) that I'm not picky.

When I lived in Hawaii my buddies used to grow it in the back yard.....but that's not an option here in TN.

View attachment 576046
What were you asking again? I fartgot

I dunno, but back in the 70s my dad ran across about an acre of it that somebody was growing on our property in Tn. Or maybe it was a half acre. I don't remember. He stumbled over it by chance. There's 144 acres, and given the dense nature it was hidden pretty good.

Cops ended up hiking up there and chopping it all and then burning it.

He didn't mention anything to em about his still. Heh heh.

How are you stressed, if you're retired?

The local TV station might cancel "Matlock?"
Every time I go to Lowe's or go to the grocery store I get massive sticker shock.
I made the mistake of walking thru Lowe's yesterday....haven't been since last year.....and the price jump is enough to make one vapor-lock.

I dunno, but back in the 70s my dad ran across about an acre of it that somebody was growing on our property in Tn. Or maybe it was a half acre. I don't remember. He stumbled over it by chance. There's 144 acres, an given the dense nature it was hidden pretty good.

Cops ended up hiking up there and chopping it all and then burning it.

He didnlt mention anything to em about his still. Heh heh.
I've listened to some of these guys here in TN talking about their stills.
They could go on for hours talking about how to do it.
I just drive down to the closest booze palace and buy something.
But apparently that stuff is poison.

Go to illinois, just dont get caught. Lol
You can buy D8 in stores. Its not bad but its the same price as the flower.
Yep. Brookport, is just over the river from Paducah, an easy drive up I-24 from middle TN and Virginia (another free man state) borders east TN.

I've listened to some of these guys here in TN talking about their stills.
They could go on for hours talking about how to do it.
I just drive down to the closest booze palace and buy something.
But apparently that stuff is poison.

Home brew was another one. The home brew always looked really nasty to me. I dunno how the old man could drink that stuff.

View attachment 576047

I don't want to buy any of that Chinese Fentanyl laced poison....just some good Maui Wowie, or Kona Bud. Even some stankweed would be okay. It's been so long since I had any (since leaving CA) that I'm not picky.

View attachment 576046
Our Candy Land store is about 10 miles away.

They have this bud at 35% THC.................LOLOLOLOL

If you push a bud together with your fingers, it sticks like Gorilla Glue

The more advanced civilizations in our country have already legalized the demon weed. Maybe someday the South will catch up.

Every time I go to Lowe's or go to the grocery store I get massive sticker shock.
I made the mistake of walking thru Lowe's yesterday....haven't been since last year.....and the price jump is enough to make one vapor-lock.
Yes, inflation, I know.

As to the legality, I think you can safely buy a pot at Lowes, too.

When lumber shot up real high I went to the lumber dept at Home Repo.................Every contractor was wide eyed and staring walking aimlessly into 2 by 4s. Like they just got out of a bombed house

Well thank the Democraps on this board for their Biden Tax.....................THANKS DEMOCRAPS!!!!!!!!

slap these mother fuckers here

View attachment 576047

View attachment 576046
There is no legal way to buy in your state.

On the other hand I've never heard of fentanyl laced weed eitherm

The more advanced civilizations in our country have already legalized the demon weed. Maybe someday the South will catch up.
Don't bet on it soon. TN still has dry counties where no hard liquor can be sold. Heck, you can't even buy liquor in Moore County, home to Jack Daniels distillery, except commemorative bottles of Jack Daniels at the White Rabbit Bottle shop in Lynchburg.

Forum List

Back