Does Anyone Here Know What They Pay A Year In Taxation????

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
You have to have a job, and own a home to answer that question.

The rest of you would be clueless.

and when you get done adding it up, it's only increasing at all levels, local, state, and federal.

Once you are done looking at the totals, I want you to look your kids in the eye, and tell them the government is not robbing you. And then send them to public school.......

You have to have a job, and own a home to answer that question.

The rest of you would be clueless.

and when you get done adding it up, it's only increasing at all levels, local, state, and federal.

Once you are done looking at the totals, I want you to look your kids in the eye, and tell them the government is not robbing you. And then send them to public school.......

except now it's a black man, so it's bad

I do not know the exact figure but I will say that our property taxes equal my take home pay as a teacher. When some bratty kid tells me his parents are paying my salary I politely reply that I pay my own salary. And I pay tuition for private school as well.

Just wish some of these freeloaders would say thanks every once in a while.

I do not know the exact figure but I will say that our property taxes equal my take home pay as a teacher. When some bratty kid tells me his parents are paying my salary I politely reply that I pay my own salary. And I pay tuition for private school as well.

not sure if i freeload, but thanks

Except now it's a candy ass lawyer who never worked a day in his life like the rest of the vermin in DC.

When the American people said Bush sucked we meant it. It's pretty damn obvious the neocommunists must have loved Bush after all, because skata has changed, and it's Bush on Steroids time. Oh wait, it's Obama time! ;)

Your property taxes are between 40 and 60,000?

they don't have to own a home...their rent is higher due to the property tax on it....maybe 20% of rent.

but if i were to guess....because there are taxes such as gas taxes and sales taxes and licensing fees etc that are hard to get a handle on as well....

i would say.... probably 40% for us....

Forum List

Back