Hey for all of those who think I am a total leftist LOON check it out!!

Now this is just an opinion here and one that I have stated before, a "liberal" should be someone by definition that wants a limited form of Govt. and cares little for Govt. intervention in their lives. So it's consistant that a "liberal" would love the constitution that limits Govts. power and grants it to the citizens. It's very consistant that a true "liberal" would care little for anything that take those rights from them , even if it were in the form of gun control. I'm of the opinion that is why Hillary Clinton wanted to be called a progressive rather than a "liberal" because it more reflects the true vision and nature of what she represents. Thats not an insult mind you, it's just and observation.

I want to get a good home defense weapon (no shotguns) but I am getting a lot of conflicting info. Any thoughts?

GLOCK 23

Multi purpose .40

Compact dimensions for open and concealed
carry, minimum weight despite large magazine
capacity in .40 caliber. This and the reliability
of the GLOCK pistol known throughout the world,
which was demonstrated through tests and widespread
use by US law enforcement agencies, were decisive
arguments for the F.B.I. and countless police authorities
for introducing the GLOCK 23 as their official service pistol.

It's easy to use, has a large capacity magazine and operates smoothly with the stopping power you need. This is just a suggestion if you don't like the idea of a shotgun.

Now this is just an opinion here and one that I have stated before, a "liberal" should be someone by definition that wants a limited form of Govt. and cares little for Govt. intervention in their lives. So it's consistant that a "liberal" would love the constitution that limits Govts. power and grants it to the citizens. It's very consistant that a true "liberal" would care little for anything that take those rights from them , even if it were in the form of gun control. I'm of the opinion that is why Hillary Clinton wanted to be called a progressive rather than a "liberal" because it more reflects the true vision and nature of what she represents. Thats not an insult mind you, it's just and observation.

yep. like i said true liberals love the 2nd amendment, even if they don't like guns.
i hate guns, but i'd rather shoot myself than live in a country that banned them.

How much.......YIKES in advance. Just had to replace H2O heater. YIKES!!!!

Around 500.00 Cold, I had to replace mine last year and my A/C this year, so there went the family vacation, which frankly I'm sure my daughter was glad to hear because she didn't have to spend time with old man *laughs*

A large loud dog also helps. I don't think most bad guys are going to try and break in if they hear a dog who sounds like it weighs over 75 pounds.

My weimie's have always been a deterrent to someone entering unwanted.

If the bad guys are brave enough still break in, then I have a shotgun, 22, 303, Hawken 50 caliber which makes a great club.:lol:

Don't go and get a gun unless you get some kind of professional lessons on how to shoot the bad guy and not yourself or family.

New Topics

Forum List

Back