Does anyone have the feeling that The New World Order is about to create a False Flag in Ukraine?

Will there be a False Flag scenario in The Ukraine which will draw other nations in the conflict?

• Yes

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
If the US had not deliberately stopped advancing in WWII, then the US would have been occupying east Germany instead of the Soviets.
The USSR was not in any real position to fight at the end of the war, so we must have been doing something very wrong.
They had lost over 30% of their population in the war.
If is a very powerful word.

As a leftist, I disagree.
I agree we should all want the most individual freedom possible, that is what liberalism is all about.
But the left believes the wealthy elite who monopolize capital, have taken over and created economic slavery ever since the Industrial Revolution.
So the left believes popular support of government is necessary in order to restrict economic abuses and slavery.

Government has itself never been the problem, but instead the problem has always been the wealthy elite.
They try to use government, like with feudalism.
But that does not mean we should just weaken government, because then we have abusive corporate powers, which are just as bad.
We need strong government, under popular control, to protect us from the abuses of the wealthy elite.

Rigby, please do not take this as offensive, but if what you posted is actually how you think, I do not see you as a Leftist, but as an old style Democrat who believes in things like the ACLU. That is not a bad position to take at all, I wish there was more of you.

I do NOT despise, hate, or shun old style Democrats. Why? I used to be one of them.

For myself, many people on here think I am just some crazy conservative, lol. I was a Reagan Democrat, and in his elections, while I voted for him, I voted besides that 85% on my ballot, for Democrats. I slowly started turning after that, but even for Clintons run in his 2nd term, I voted for him, all foibles aside. I knew a good thing when I seen it.......not him, but his policies, surely impacted by GOP input, but why throw out good governance, even if it is bi-partisan. That is the definition of cutting off your nose to spite your face! I am a pragmatist, much to the chagrin of my conservative brethren I might add, and if you seen my thread on how/why I think Trump should NOT run in 24, they call me as many names as they might call you.

Today, the Democratic party as a whole, do not represent what they once did. They claim they do in an attempt to keep their coalition together, but their actions say something totally different. Republicans are NOT the end all, be all either, but you have to be......again, pragmatic, since a 3rd party isn't going to do anything but draw votes from the big 2, and that doesn't cut it.

Therefore, after viewing the political landscape and what the GOP and Democrats have morphed into, I go along with the saying that is pertinent today, but which COULD change quickly--------------> Republicans are NOT the answer to all your problems, but the Far Left is certainly the cause of most of them!

I expect you to disagree, and in fact would be surprised if you did not. That being said, I do NOT expect a political party to change the world or economics, I expect them........through MY vote, to do my bidding, should they win. Anyone trying to change energy sources through subsidies/market manipulations and not the open market, is anti American. If someone wants me to change my mind on a position, then convince me, don't stuff it down my throat because you as a politician, thinks you know better. Read any expose on politicians, and you will discover, they are the weakest amongst us in anything but their expertise. Most of life long politicians, have no expertise at all, besides getting re-elected. We as a collective citizen base, easily know more than they do. There is where the problem lies. They are governing on an IDEA, NOT reality.

Good luck to you sir/Ma'am!

Last edited:
If is a very powerful word.

But the "if" scenario I mentioned was not very important.
The point is that the USSR lost about half of its male population in WWII.
They were shattered.
There is no way they could possibly have continued fighting or been any sort of threat to the US.
So for the Berlin crisis, the US must has deliberately done something extremely provocative?
But that is before my time, so I am not sure.

Rigby, please do not take this as offensive, but if what you posted is actually how you think, I do not see you as a Leftist, but as an old style Democrat who believes in things like the ACLU. That is not a bad position to take at all, I wish there was more of you.

I do NOT despise, hate, or shun old style Democrats. Why? I used to be one of them.

For myself, many people on here think I am just some crazy conservative, lol. I was a Reagan Democrat, and in his elections, while I voted for him, I voted besides that 85% on my ballot, for Democrats. I slowly started turning after that, but even for Clintons run in his 2nd term, I voted for him, all foibles aside. I knew a good thing when I seen it.......not him, but his policies, surely impacted by GOP input, but why throw out good governance, even if it is bi-partisan. That is the definition of cutting off your nose to spite your face! I am a pragmatist, much to the chagrin of my conservative brethren I might add, and if you seen my thread on how/why I think Trump should NOT run in 24, they call me as many names as they might call you.

Today, the Democratic party as a whole, do not represent what they once did. They claim they do in an attempt to keep their coalition together, but their actions say something totally different. Republicans are NOT the end all, be all either, but you have to be......again, pragmatic, since a 3rd party isn't going to do anything but draw votes from the big 2, and that doesn't cut it.

Therefore, after viewing the political landscape and what the GOP and Democrats have morphed into, I go along with the saying that is pertinent today, but which COULD change quickly--------------> Republicans are NOT the answer to all your problems, but the Far Left is certainly the cause of most of them!

I expect you to disagree, and in fact would be surprised if you did not. That being said, I do NOT expect a political party to change the world or economics, I expect them........through MY vote, to do my bidding, should they win. Anyone trying to change energy sources through subsidies/market manipulations and not the open market, is anti American. If someone wants me to change my mind on a position, then convince me, don't stuff it down my throat because you as a politician, thinks you know better. Read any expose on politicians, and you will discover, they are the weakest amongst us in anything but their expertise. Most of life long politicians, have no expertise at all, besides getting re-elected. We as a collective citizen base, easily know more than they do. There is where the problem lies. They are governing on an IDEA, NOT reality.

Good luck to you sir/Ma'am!

Interesting.
But I do have to agree the DNC makes my blood run cold these days.
With her "Arab Spring" it looked like there was not a single opportunity for war that Hillary did not want to jump at the chance.
I think I voted Green Party instead, but considered voting for Trump, just because Hillary seemed so bad.

Is there a possibility that there will be a False Flag Chemical Weapons scenario which will cause more parties to become involved in the Ukraine-Russia conflict?
I've come to believe that this IS possible and frankly, it scares the hell out of me for the sake of my daughter. On its face, this kind of scenario is so insane that 5 years ago I'd never have even bought it as a plot for a work of fiction. The question is, WHY do the western governments seem hell-bent on forcing Putin's hand? He might blink first, but what the hell happens if he doesn't?

Is the world really going to stumble in a NUCLEAR exchange over the sovereignty of Ukraine? Who would be the chief beneficiary of a world where the U.S. was removed from the chessboard? Could the NWO puppetmasters have THAT much control over DC? I begin to wonder if the current administration would even strike back if a U.S. city was vaporized.

They could use that to introduce a digital currency and things will magically get better after a bad economic downturn.
If so... welcome to the world of "programmable currency". :mad:

What's funny is your belief in the New World Order. Welcome to the 1980s and prophet Hal Lindsey.
Call it whatever name you like. It's a reality that there is a coming one-world government and one hell of a lot of misery and horrors will accompany it.

Quotation-Helen-Keller-The-only-thing-worse-than-being-blind-is-having-sight-15-50-22.jpg
And so you really don't have anything to counter but a week smear....Lord help you, you need it Moon.

Biden, Hunter, Obama, Google, Gates, Epstein, and many others fingerprints are all over the bioweapons labs in Ukraine, you know the ones that the libs have been denying. Which likely tie into the Wuhan Labs----Wuhan destroyed the evidence trail and paperwork---Ukraine's labs didn't. This means that the corrupt globalists lib mob have to go in----Ukraine or Russia --doesn't matter which in charge of the evidence puts this group of pedos and criminals at a lot of risk.

What gets me is the unnecessary virtue signaling from the west.
I think this means they DO want to escalate the conflict. If they blame Russia for a mass-casualty event and try to put an NFZ in place, as soon as the first Russian aircraft is shot down I expect to see him tossing in low-yield nukes. This all started because he wanted to stop the globalists and it has morphed into a shit storm unparalleled in modern history. He's being humiliated on the world stage and he may well decide he has nothing left to lose.

When we get down to the basics, nuclear war has always been about miscalculation or brinksmanship. Eventually, it will happen.

Forum List

Back