Does anyone ever look at their shit when they are done?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
When I was a child I don't remember ever doing this but as I get older I noticed that I check how big my shit is after I've done number 2. I know other people do this to because I see them in the stalls. They stand up and turnaround. They have to look down and notice. Doctors will often ask questions like 'is their anything unusual about the size of your ^*('. They answer which means that a lot of people must check. I'm curious that if you check why do you check. If you don't check how do you avoid looking at it.

This is a follow up. Do you like to sniff after you have taken a number 2? I hate it when other people stink up the bathroom badly but, for some reason, my own odor seems tolerable. Sometimes it is even kind of awesome in its power. I'm so impressed by how powerful pungent the odor can be. No wonder apes throw this stuff at each other.

Lets us know when you're old enough to need to look at your shit after #1. Then you'll have something to converse about.

When I was a child I don't remember ever doing this but as I get older I noticed that I check how big my shit is after I've done number 2. I know other people do this to because I see them in the stalls. They stand up and turnaround. They have to look down and notice. Doctors will often ask questions like 'is their anything unusual about the size of your ^*('. They answer which means that a lot of people must check. I'm curious that if you check why do you check. If you don't check how do you avoid looking at it.

This is a follow up. Do you like to sniff after you have taken a number 2? I hate it when other people stink up the bathroom badly but, for some reason, my own odor seems tolerable. Sometimes it is even kind of awesome in its power. I'm so impressed by how powerful pungent the odor can be. No wonder apes throw this stuff at each other.

What a disgusting juvenile topic this is....how old are you 4?

Not so juvenile as it sounds. Doctors have always advised people to inspect their poop for anything unusual, especially if they have diverticulitis or polyps in the colon.

Not so juvenile as it sounds. Doctors have always advised people to inspect their poop for anything unusual, especially if they have diverticulitis or polyps in the colon.

So....not....going....there :crybaby::scared1:

Has anyone's shit ever been green before? It was all green. Does anyone know what is up with that?

Forum List

Back