Does anyone else find this horribly disgusting?

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
Malaysian woman, 107, fears hubby No. 22 will leave her - CNN.com

art.centenarian.jpg

Afraid that her husband will leave her for a younger woman, a 107-year-old Malaysian woman is looking to marry again -- for the 23rd time.

Wok Kundor: "I am an aged woman. I don't have the body nor am I a young woman who can attract anyone."

Wok Kundor has been happily married for four years to her husband, a man 70 years her junior.

Her husband is 37!

Malaysian woman, 107, fears hubby No. 22 will leave her - CNN.com

art.centenarian.jpg

Afraid that her husband will leave her for a younger woman, a 107-year-old Malaysian woman is looking to marry again -- for the 23rd time.

Wok Kundor: "I am an aged woman. I don't have the body nor am I a young woman who can attract anyone."

Wok Kundor has been happily married for four years to her husband, a man 70 years her junior.

Her husband is 37!

I'll tell you what one of my friends said when I asked her why she would want to marry a man much older than her. Some people will do a lot for money.

Hi woman 107, my father is 110 years old and he would consider you for his fourth wife. Read about him in the book "110 year old father" available at authorhouse.com bookstore. He is healthy and has never been to a modern hospital or popped medicines...

Hi woman 107, my father is 110 years old and he would consider you for his fourth wife. Read about him in the book "110 year old father" available at authorhouse.com bookstore. He is healthy and has never been to a modern hospital or popped medicines...

Forum List

Back