Does anyone believe Hillary is honest?

Wry Catcher said:
When she says that Obama's foreign policy has no guiding principles, is she being honest or dishonest?

She said that? Please provide the transcript. I'll wait.

Wry Catcher said:
I've already had this discussion. She didn't say what was claimed. Try to understand the words. They are different. Do we need to have the discussion again?

Here you go.

Hillary Clinton: "Great nations need organizing principles, and 'Don't do stupid stuff' is not an organizing principle," she said.

The Obama Doctrine: Inarticulate or disengaged? - CNN.com

LOL, I not only gave you a quote, but a link to the Communist News Network, one of your favorites. Do you ever get tired of being a loser?

Just what is he laughing about while we laugh at him?

He thinks he's the lone laugher because he's the only one who gets it. Actually, he's the lone laugher because he's the only one who doesn't...

I'm the lone laugher because my daughter caught me laughing at something and asked why I was laughing alone. Idiot.

Was that 20 minutes after someone told a joke that everyone else laughed at 20 minutes earlier?

You didnt say she was not totally dishonest. But it doesnt matter, does it? She is very dishonest. And you can't tell when she is being dishonest and being truthful.
So why do you think this qualifies her to be president?

This could go on all night if you continue to put words in my mouth and make shit up. I can tell when she is being dishonest. I'm pretty good at that. Call it a gift

When she says that Obama's foreign policy has no guiding principles, is she being honest or dishonest?

Mrs Clinton was particularly withering about Mr Obama’s slogan of “don’t do stupid stuff” – which the President said was the guiding principle to his approach to foreign policy.
LINK
"Great nations need [sic] organising principles, and 'Don't do stupid stuff' is not an organising principle,” she added.

Mrs Clinton also was noticeably warmer in her support for Israel than Mr Obama, whose relationship with Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli Prime Minister, has been strained.

I've shown him the quote he asked for and claimed doesn't exist too. He's been hiding since then. Let's not let him off the hook for that...

I've already had this discussion. She didn't say what was claimed. Try to understand the words. They are different. Do we need to have the discussion again?
"Don't do stupid stuff is is not an organizing principle"

Dickhead said that "don't do stupid stuff" was his guiding principle. If hillary said what is quoted, it can be inferred that obumbler has on (valid) guiding principle. Play semantics all you want, but rational people can see through bullshit

Wry Catcher said:

Wry Catcher said:

Here you go.

Hillary Clinton: "Great nations need organizing principles, and 'Don't do stupid stuff' is not an organizing principle," she said.

LOL, I not only gave you a quote, but a link to the Communist News Network, one of your favorites. Do you ever get tired of being a loser?

1) Read the quote that Mrs. Clinton offered.
2) Read what the Rabbi claimed she said.
3) See if they are the same.
4) Apologize for being a dick.

Wry Catcher said:

Wry Catcher said:

Here you go.

Apparently not.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Wry Catcher said:

Wry Catcher said:

Here you go.

I did.
I did.
Essentially, yes, they are.
Apologize for being an idiot.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Wry Catcher said:

Wry Catcher said:

Here you go.

So because she used the word "organizing" instead of "guiding" you think it's a different statement? Rabbi did not use quote marks.

So explain how when she said he has no "organizing" principles, that is different from "guiding" principles. At this point, do you not feel like a completely moronic ass for taking your word parsing this far? Do even you not see what an owned bitch you are at this point?

Those in public office or still in the news have every word scutinized, thus more contradictions exposed. I use the terms "self serving" & "half truths" often instead of "lies". Pointing out every contradiction by any one in the public service* isn't useful nor likely to lead to genuine dicussion. Thus, Hillary Clinton makes self serving statements, yes.

*Service can be good, bad, or mediocre of course.

How about when she patronized blacks in a black church with her fake black accent?

"ah ain't now ways tarred" "Ah've come too faa"

Hillary Clinton is an old, lying, devious bitch. The worst possible choice for POTUS.
So you'll be voting for Magic Underpants again instead of the woman soon to be President?
God I hope not, but I'd vote for virtually anyone over HRC.

Wry Catcher said:

Wry Catcher said:

Here you go.

So because she used the word "organizing" instead of "guiding" you think it's a different statement? Rabbi did not use quote marks.

So explain how when she said he has no "organizing" principles, that is different from "guiding" principles. At this point, do you not feel like a completely moronic ass for taking your word parsing this far? Do even you not see what an owned bitch you are at this point?

I have already been through this. Read the thread. She was responding to a pointed question. The two have a good working relationship in spite of the fact that she is more hawkish. She heaped a ton of praise on the POTUS in that interview.

Wry Catcher said:

Wry Catcher said:

Here you go.

I have already been through this. Read the thread. She was responding to a pointed question. The two have a good working relationship in spite of the fact that she is more hawkish. She heaped a ton of praise on the POTUS in that interview.
Poor deluded little doofus....

Wry Catcher said:

Wry Catcher said:

Here you go.

Yes, you already deflected and showed you're not man enough to admit when you are wrong. You said she did not say what Rabbi said she did. I showed you the quote, Ernie showed you the quote, you showed there is nothing in your pants. You could have said, ok, you were wrong, she did say that. There was more to it, but she did say it. Instead, you showed you're a dickless coward who can't own up to your mistakes.

LoneAsshole is among the most dishonest posters on this board. He will never admit he was wrong and resort to quibbling and nit picking.

Forum List

Back