Does anybody else think 4 years of Trump could do us some real good?

I think Mr. Trump has the attitude and capability we need to turn this country around. he knows how to make money, and on top of that he takes pride in our country! One thing I think we are seriously missing in this country is pride. Screw those other countries we ARE the best. Why is it that no one cares about that anymore? Trump does, and thats why we need him!
Yeah.....can't ya' just....

531.gif
531.gif
531.gif

529.gif
529.gif

Is this country so dumb as to think Trump would make a good president? Really? Oh my god. Are you that much a hack to think he would be a good president?

Damn.

given your worship of Obama....you shouldn't be talking

You honestly think Trump would make a better president that Obama? You really really believe this? If so, it says everything about your credibility.

It really does.

Before calling Trump a liar....make sure that ALL the facts are on the table, not just the ones that Solon.com wanted to report.

PS. I would never vote for Trump in the primaries, and I feel he hasn't a chance in hell to get the nomination.

trump is a liar. that's clear from his own behavior.

I'm talking about him and the draft.

Before calling Trump a liar....make sure that ALL the facts are on the table, not just the ones that Solon.com wanted to report.

PS. I would never vote for Trump in the primaries, and I feel he hasn't a chance in hell to get the nomination.

trump is a liar. that's clear from his own behavior.

Obama is a *LIAR* from his own behaviour.

To be a successful politician one must be able to:

A. Lie

B. Sport a good poker face

To be Successful? Statesman should:

A. Stick to the truth no matter the PC ramifications...

B. Only do their bit for God and country for a limited time and then go back to their former lives without being a burden on Taxpayers...

C._______________________________________________________.

;)

Actually the situation is exactly opposite. The prevailing complaint by Progressives is Obama is much too cautious and compromising. His driving style is more like that of a senior citizen with cataracts in a four cylinder car.

Caution and compromise. Both bad.

So why after November 2010 the huge call by the Statists for Comprimise when the Republicans were told they can ride along but sit in the back and "WE WON"?

And Caution is bad? Really?

Democrats lost from the last election because the American public was punishing them for not cleaning up Republican mess fast enough and we have a black president. The fact we have a black president energized the Republican party because of their history with blacks. Historically, few people vote two years after the presidency. There just isn't the same type of interest.

But look at the results since then. Republicans ran on a platform of "jobs, jobs, jobs". Then promptly voted for policies that sent more jobs to China and blocked any from returning.

Have you ever seen so much dissension in Republican town hall meetings? I haven't.

Never in my lifetime has there been recalls being formed against Republicans from coast to coast. How do you think that's going to work out?

Can Republicans really run on a platform of cutting hundreds of billions from education and tax cuts for billionaires - at the same time? Does that even sound "sane"?

The next election is going to be very interesting. Think about it.

Caution bad? I was commenting on this line, "The prevailing complaint by Progressives is Obama is much too cautious and compromising."

Compromising? Republicans threatened to cut off unemployment benefits for millions just before Christmas if Obama didn't extend tax cuts for the rich. Gook campaign talking point. Look at what they want to do to the elderly. No one is going to insure someone 75 years old. Republicans have a lot of 'splainin' to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

So why after November 2010 the huge call by the Statists for Comprimise when the Republicans were told they can ride along but sit in the back and "WE WON"?

Democrats lost from the last election because the American public was punishing them for not cleaning up Republican mess fast enough and we have a black president. The fact we have a black president energized the Republican party because of their history with blacks. Historically, few people vote two years after the presidency. There just isn't the same type of interest.

But look at the results since then. Republicans ran on a platform of "jobs, jobs, jobs". Then promptly voted for policies that sent more jobs to China and blocked any from returning.

Have you ever seen so much dissension in Republican town hall meetings? I haven't.

Never in my lifetime has there been recalls being formed against Republicans from coast to coast. How do you think that's going to work out?

Can Republicans really run on a platform of cutting hundreds of billions from education and tax cuts for billionaires - at the same time? Does that even sound "sane"?

Caution bad? I was commenting on this line, "The prevailing complaint by Progressives is Obama is much too cautious and compromising."

Compromising? Republicans threatened to cut off unemployment benefits for millions just before Christmas if Obama didn't extend tax cuts for the rich. Gook campaign talking point. Look at what they want to do to the elderly. No one is going to insure someone 75 years old. Republicans have a lot of 'splainin' to do.

*You launched a torpedo against your opening statement deany*

:lol:

You need a stint in the Betty Ford Clinic, Deen'o. :lol:

You are a simpleton.

You need a stint in the Betty Ford Clinic, Deen'o. :lol:

You are a simpleton.

Do they have a Simpleton Clinic? :eusa_eh: ;) :eusa_whistle:

Trump would be able to do in 4 years twice as much as what Bush did in 8.
I agree!

Bush was responsible for getting America involved in 2 wars - with Trump's diplomatic skills and political experience, I'm sure he'll have no trouble doubling that to 4 wars or more

Last edited:

Forum List

Back