does anybody care if they are labelled a racist !!!

with the left tagging everyone who disagrees with their policies a racist,and pulling the race card every time someone disagrees with a left wing minority have they unintentionally rendered the word racist meaningless ??? has anyone on this board ever been called racist for something that has nothing to with racism ?? if so please explain why you were labelled a racist and by whom ...:doubt:

Racism is irrational; it is based on emotion and framed by ignorance. Most people don't enjoy being considered ignorant and most people believe they are rational.
I'd bet even you do.
Using the high crime rate, low test scores, etc. to come to a conclusion about a race's inferiority is not irrational or ignorant. You start out with an unrealistic statement, so everything you say to defend racial whiners must be irrational, emotional, and a pathetic claim of moral superiority.

with the left tagging everyone who disagrees with their policies a racist,and pulling the race card every time someone disagrees with a left wing minority have they unintentionally rendered the word racist meaningless ??? has anyone on this board ever been called racist for something that has nothing to with racism ?? if so please explain why you were labelled a racist and by whom ...:doubt:

Racism is irrational; it is based on emotion and framed by ignorance. Most people don't enjoy being considered ignorant and most people believe they are rational.
I'd bet even you do.
Using the high crime rate, low test scores, etc. to come to a conclusion about a race's inferiority is not irrational or ignorant. You start out with an unrealistic statement, so everything you say to defend racial whiners must be irrational, emotional, and a pathetic claim of moral superiority.

:bsflag:

I'd bet even you do.

:bsflag:
got no answer to that other than bullshit or the race card do you bastard !!!

Years ago I had a young man working for me. His job was to be my assistant. I was building a large industrial machine and he was supposed to be helping me pin and bolt 1000 pound steel plates together about 20 feet off the floor. He went down for more bolts and eventually, I noticed that he hadn't come back.
I moved to where I could look around the shop and there he was, lying on a work bench, asleep.
I heaved a 3 pound hammer over his head and into a stock rack behind him. The noise woke him up and he started swearing at me; calling me a racist cracker. I fired him on the spot.
A couple days later, the owner calls me and says the NAACP is on the line, and would I talk to them.
The guy on the phone asks me if I fired the guy because he was black.
I replied, "No I fired him because he was a lazy bastard."
After I had explained what happened, the man apologized for taking up my time.

Was I racist? After all, I have never fired a white man for sleeping on the job.

It used to be that if someone labeled someone else as a 'racist', you would kind of listen up to what was being said. No one wants to be labled a racist. Where I live, there really aren't too many blacks, asians, eastern Europeans, or minorities of that nature. There are a lot of Hispanics and their are a lot of Native Americans and of course, there are those that are a mixture of everything. As for the Hispanic and the Native American culture I am in awe of both.

Now when someone calls someone else a racist, I pretty much ignore it. I saw Cornell West on TV last night and every other time he addressed someone, they were a racist. If you dislike Obama's policies, you're a racist. If you think Eric Holder should be impeached and then tried in a court of law, like I do, then you're a racist. If you think the borders should be secured, you're a racist. If you are not for cradle-to-grave entitlements, you're a racist. If you believe that people should have to produce a photo ID when they vote, you're a racist.

The term used to be like a gun. When you pulled it out it was good reason. Now the left has used it so many times that it has no bullets... It's the fall-back because they're running out of excuses.

Years ago I had a young man working for me. His job was to be my assistant. I was building a large industrial machine and he was supposed to be helping me pin and bolt 1000 pound steel plates together about 20 feet off the floor. He went down for more bolts and eventually, I noticed that he hadn't come back.
I moved to where I could look around the shop and there he was, lying on a work bench, asleep.
I heaved a 3 pound hammer over his head and into a stock rack behind him. The noise woke him up and he started swearing at me; calling me a racist cracker. I fired him on the spot.
A couple days later, the owner calls me and says the NAACP is on the line, and would I talk to them.

Was I racist? After all, I have never fired a white man for sleeping on the job.

I wouldn't say what you did was racist, all you did was fire a lazy asshole.

Thanks, but you can see how the fact that I have never fired a white man for sleeping on the job could be manipulated by some to show I'm racist, right?
I'm a character guy and an equal opportunity hater. (And lover)
Alan West is a friend of mine, hell my ex is a half black Brazilian.

Thanks, but you can see how the fact that I have never fired a white man for sleeping on the job could be manipulated by some to show I'm racist, right?

It's all good man I understand, you didn't do anything wrong, I am sure if the guy was white you would have shit canned him. Hell the laziest employee I ever met in my life was this white teenage girl I worked with at McDonalds in High School, she was always hanging out at the back of the store smoking weed with her boyfriend.

It's all good man I understand, you didn't do anything wrong, I am sure if the guy was white you would have shit canned him. Hell the laziest employee I ever met in my life was this white teenage girl I worked with at McDonalds in High School, she was always hanging out at the back of the store smoking weed with her boyfriend.
what color was her boyfriend !!

How the fuck is that even relavent?:cuckoo:

It used to be that if someone labeled someone else as a 'racist', you would kind of listen up to what was being said. No one wants to be labled a racist. Where I live, there really aren't too many blacks, asians, eastern Europeans, or minorities of that nature. There are a lot of Hispanics and their are a lot of Native Americans and of course, there are those that are a mixture of everything. As for the Hispanic and the Native American culture I am in awe of both.

Now when someone calls someone else a racist, I pretty much ignore it. I saw Cornell West on TV last night and every other time he addressed someone, they were a racist. If you dislike Obama's policies, you're a racist. If you think Eric Holder should be impeached and then tried in a court of law, like I do, then you're a racist. If you think the borders should be secured, you're a racist. If you are not for cradle-to-grave entitlements, you're a racist. If you believe that people should have to produce a photo ID when they vote, you're a racist.

The term used to be like a gun. When you pulled it out it was good reason. Now the left has used it so many times that it has no bullets... It's the fall-back because they're running out of excuses.

When you are discussing something and they run out of arguments, they bring out the race card. The object is to divert the discussion from the subject to your racisim. Now you are expected to cease the discussion and defend yourself. Not because you are a racist, but because they are intellectually bankrupt.

Cornell West and those like him have their entire lives and careers built upon and dependent upon racisim. They have a vested financial interest in perpetuating racisim. If not for racisim, they would be pushing a shopping cart filled with worldly possessions and carry a sign that says "Homeless Vet, please help".

How the fuck is that even relavent?:cuckoo:
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

It's not a race thang. If I am paying someone by the hour to do a job, I expect them to work at least as hard as I do.

Why is it then, that when I state that barack obama is a crappy President, that dunces like rdweeb and TDM will call me racist?
I mean shit! We rarely agree politically, but I have to respect any thinking man.

I'd bet even you do.
Racist asshole.

You seem to have too much rep. Let me fix that.

When you are discussing something and they run out of arguments, they bring out the race card. The object is to divert the discussion from the subject to your racisim. Now you are expected to cease the discussion and defend yourself. Not because you are a racist, but because they are intellectually bankrupt.

Cornell West and those like him have their entire lives and careers built upon and dependent upon racisim. They have a vested financial interest in perpetuating racisim. If not for racisim, they would be pushing a shopping cart filled with worldly possessions and carry a sign that says "Homeless Vet, please help".

shout_racist_by_imaksim-d3advfe.jpg

shout_racist_by_imaksim-d3advfe.jpg
the truth is the race card does not matter anymore !!:clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back