does anybody care if they are labelled a racist !!!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
with the left tagging everyone who disagrees with their policies a racist,and pulling the race card every time someone disagrees with a left wing minority have they unintentionally rendered the word racist meaningless ??? has anyone on this board ever been called racist for something that has nothing to with racism ?? if so please explain why you were labelled a racist and by whom ...:doubt:

Last edited:
The race card is a Joker. Unless someone is a sick degenerate who likes things wild, the Joker is worth nothing and takes away from the value of the hand you hold.

Of course I'm not a racist...and nobody ever calls me a racist. If they did, I wouldn't care, because I'm not a racist.

The only people who are offended when they're called racists...are the ones who probably are one, or maybe they're just in denial that they are.

with the left tagging everyone who disagrees with their policies a racist,and pulling the race card every time someone disagrees with a left wing minority have they unintentionally rendered the word racist meaningless ??? has anyone on this board ever been called racist for something that has nothing to with racism ?? if so please explain why you were labelled a racist and by whom ...:doubt:

You obviously care because you made a whole thread about it loser.

By the left for opposing Obama's policies.

The upper class is playing you like a fiddle. Liberals are agents of the Right Wing; that's why they are called "Limousine Liberals." They are rich kids who purposely act disgusting, insulting, and threatening to trick you into supporting their Conservative fathers, who control their counter-productive behavior. Liberals don't have minds of their own but are driven by class instinct. If we'd cut off the children of the rich at age 18, there would be no Liberals or Conservatives either. In our time, politics has become nothing but a food fight at a prep school and you are the menial labor that wipes up the mess made by these worthless spoiled brats.

The upper class is playing you like a fiddle. Liberals are agents of the Right Wing; that's why they are called "Limousine Liberals." They are rich kids who purposely act disgusting, insulting, and threatening to trick you into supporting their Conservative fathers, who control their counter-productive behavior. Liberals don't have minds of their own but are driven by class instinct. If we'd cut off the children of the rich at age 18, there would be no Liberals or Conservatives either. In our time, politics has become nothing but a food fight at a prep school and you are the menial labor that wipes up the mess made by these worthless spoiled brats.

:eusa_boohoo:

Racism is irrational; it is based on emotion and framed by ignorance. Most people don't enjoy being considered ignorant and most people believe they are rational.
I'd bet even you do.

I certainly don't care. I'm routinely called a racist. It doesn't bother me a bit. It would be shame if it did because I'm so often called one. Racism is so over used it has become meaningless. It's time to stop working as a label. When I hear someone called a racist, my first though is that this is a person who won't be intimidated enough to get on their knees when told to do so. The person is now automatically admirable. Herman Cain is a racist. Allan West is a racist. Clarence Thomas is a racist. Marco Rubio has now made the racist list. I feel like I'm in good company.

When the need arises, I've found that saying define racist often sends your accuser(s) into silence. They're so used to shaming their opponent into submission that they're utterly unprepared for such an unexpected response.

I certainly don't care. I'm routinely called a racist. It doesn't bother me a bit. It would be shame if it did because I'm so often called one. Racism is so over used it has become meaningless. It's time to stop working as a label. When I hear someone called a racist, my first though is that this is a person who won't be intimidated enough to get on their knees when told to do so. The person is now automatically admirable. Herman Cain is a racist. Allan West is a racist. Clarence Thomas is a racist. Marco Rubio has now made the racist list. I feel like I'm in good company.

If you really didn't care you wouldn't have typed this huge paragraph for us, you would simply say you don't care period.

So, in your judgment six conservatives are racists. Interesting.

I'm called a racist from time to time.

My ex-wife called me a racist because I said I didn't think Rap was music.

I've been called racist more times that I can count on various forums over the lest couple of years simply because I disagree with Barack Obama on just about everything.

"Racist" has no meaning to me anymore.

If you really didn't care you wouldn't have typed this huge paragraph for us, you would simply say you don't care period.

Well, I have to offer hope to others! Too many people need a stick up their ass to give them a backbone.

Oh I have accepted that for some time now.
Ever since the first time I disagreed with this President.
Chris Mathews was playing that race card early on.
If that makes me a racist according to Mathews I wear that label proudly. :D

I said no mustard on my sandwich, kid. Now make it right and shut up.

mustard_guy.jpg

So, in your judgment six conservatives are racists. Interesting.

What's your guess as to the percentage?

And do you believe you're rational?

the race card is being double dealt by left wing dealers of division !!! but really who cares anymore !!! they are inadvertently changing the meaning of racist to one who has the courage to speak his or her mind !!

the race card is being double dealt by left wing dealers of division !!! but really who cares anymore !!! they are inadvertently changing the meaning of racist to one who has the courage to speak his or her mind !!

Racists are scared little cowards like you.

Forum List

Back