Does A Woman Have The Right To Choose

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
to keep a baby? The fired and under arrest Tennessee school teacher who raped a 12 year old boy now says she is pregnant with the child's child and wants to keep and raise the baby. Does she have the right to choose? Can she be forced to have an abortion? Should her baby be taken away from her if she delivers?

In another case, Mary Kay Letourneau gave birth in jail and was separated from her child until after she served her time. Her teenage lover and family raised the little girl. Abortion was never considered. So why should it be of concern now?

No one in this country can ever be compelled to have an abortion against her will. Nor can they be compelled to have a tooth extracted, or to get a shot. But we are responsible for the choices we make.

No one in this country can ever be compelled to have an abortion against her will. Nor can they be compelled to have a tooth extracted, or to get a shot. But we are responsible for the choices we make.
If she is on welfare then I suggest we take the choice away.....Why make the taxpayer further responsible for the poor choices she makes?

While I support the utility of abortion certain social contracts need to be entered into to receive welfare, having their tubes tied if they already have a kid makes damn good sense to me.

Her "right to choose" does not include picking my pocket.

to keep a baby? The fired and under arrest Tennessee school teacher who raped a 12 year old boy now says she is pregnant with the child's child and wants to keep and raise the baby. Does she have the right to choose? Can she be forced to have an abortion? Should her baby be taken away from her if she delivers?

Abortion is definitely out of the question.

No she can't be forced to have an abortion - where do you guys get this stuff?

No she can't be forced to have an abortion - where do you guys get this stuff?
I just asked a question. I asked several questions. I never once said what my preference was. I just asked a question for debate purposes.

The filthy dem women claim the gov wants to control their vagina. That is wrong. The gov does not want to control their vagina any more than the gov wants to control my hands or that pile of scrap metal sitting in the corner.

But, if I use my hands to build an unlicensed machine gun out of that scrap metal, then the gov steps in. Same with a woman's vagina. If a woman chooses to create life with her vagina and then wants to murder a life...then the gov steps in.

Most of the women getting abortions are filthy white dems or systemic criminal, racist blacks. Either case abortion cuts out some of the future dems that will be working around the clock to destroy America.

Smarten up reps...support abortion and take out future dems!

wow.jpeg

She shouldn’t be forced to have an abortion, just put a bunch of banana peels on the steps let nature take it’s course

She sure has few choices now. All of her big ones she already made.

The boy and his family do as well.

Do they want this child? If so they should get sole custody along with child support from her when she gets out. All contact decisions are theirs concerning her family and her. If not then her family can decide if they want to raise the child. Or maybe a combination of both can be decided upon. The last option is giving the child up for adoption. The only way she gets an abortion is if the kid and his family sign off on it.

I just asked a question. I asked several questions. I never once said what my preference was. I just asked a question for debate purposes.
That you thought women could be forced to have abortions, that this was even on your mind... :(

Forum List

Back