Dodgertown

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
All you fuckers can suck on a Big Blue, because the Doy-yer's are winning it all this season!

And BTW, what they did in Arizona, was not classless.

They only have a 200 million dollar payroll ... I'd hope they would at least make the playoffs.

They only have a 200 million dollar payroll ... I'd hope they would at least make the playoffs.
Going 40-8 is doing more than just making the playoffs, they're making history.

There are good teams and there are great teams.

And then you have teams that are for the ages...

'27 Yankees
'34 Gashouse Gang Cardinals
'73 Big Red Machine
'88 Dodgers
And now, the 2013 Dodgers.

Going 40-8 is doing more than just making the playoffs, they're making history.

There are good teams and there are great teams.

And then you have teams that are for the ages...

'27 Yankees
'34 Gashouse Gang Cardinals
'73 Big Red Machine
'88 Dodgers
And now, the 2013 Dodgers.

I think you mean the '76 Big Red Machine ... best team of all time. We will see what happens. They look pretty good. I'm hoping my tribe sneaks into one of the Wild card spots. Then anything could happen.

I think you mean the '76 Big Red Machine ... best team of all time. We will see what happens. They look pretty good. I'm hoping my tribe sneaks into one of the Wild card spots. Then anything could happen.
Thanks for the correction!

I fuckin' hated that team!

Rose, Bench, Concepcion, can all go fuck themselves!

BTW, was Foster on that team? If he was, he can go fuck himself to!

I have bled Blue since I watched in person Sandy K KO 18 Giants on strike outs in 1959 at the old Coliseum.

The 40-8 is magical, yes, and I am thrilled we clinched the West Division. And against Gibson makes it neat.

Historical, not yet, not until we go all the way. Then it is Podres, Koufax, Alston, Lasorda, Hershiser and Gibson time.

It ain't nuthin unless the Dodgers take it all. Nobody will remember them otherwise.

The Atlanta organization has applied for ACA because of what the Dodgers did to them.

St. Louis is making sure it is qualified with ACA, AMA, the NCAA, the TPA, you name it

#Zander actually is the real jinx of the Dodgers.

He is The Curse of DodgerTown.

We are Da Bums yet once again.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWWAOOdKrh0]Dem Brooklyn Bums - Baseball Bat Boogie - YouTube[/ame]

Nah, I will take winning.

Five great or good starters, a healthy eight position players, and the components we had this year, and we will go to the WS next year.

Wait until next year!

Five great or good starters, a healthy eight position players, and the components we had this year, and we will go to the WS next year.

Wait until next year!
Next year and beyond.

This is a young team and I think it's the beginning of a dynasty.

Wait until next year!
Next year and beyond.

This is a young team and I think it's the beginning of a dynasty.

Funny, earlier this year you said they were a team of the ages, they had went 40-8. They ain't squat until they win it all. Work on one championship, then look at dynasty.
Hell, this is the first year they have been even remotely relevant. They also have a high payroll, they better be good. You pack the big names, the big salaries and buy the championship, you better win the championship.

Look at the Yankees, how much and nothing. Winning by buying isn't as fun to watch as the A's or the Pirates this year.

Funny, earlier this year you said they were a team of the ages, they had went 40-8. They ain't squat until they win it all. Work on one championship, then look at dynasty.
Hell, this is the first year they have been even remotely relevant. They also have a high payroll, they better be good. You pack the big names, the big salaries and buy the championship, you better win the championship.

Look at the Yankees, how much and nothing. Winning by buying isn't as fun to watch as the A's or the Pirates this year.
Um....it wasn't too long ago the Yankees won 4 straight.

Forum List

Back