DOD Climate Report/Assesment is out! Nothing to mitigate..

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
The DOD climate report shows no urgent needs for warming mitigation and no emergency scenario that requires mitigation... Democrats are seething over it because it kills their "oh my god were all gonna die" hyperbole... The report assessed many climactic situations like Warming and Cooling scenario's and how it would affect military operations. The report made no recommendations on mitigation needs for a warming climate but has some very dire ones for a cooling planet..

Democrats are seething, telling us the report wasn't worth anything...

US Taxpayers Paid $329,000 for this Useless DoD Climate Report

Useless only because it can not be used as propaganda in their quest for power..

The DOD climate report shows no urgent needs for warming mitigation and no emergency scenario that requires mitigation... Democrats are seething over it because it kills their "oh my god were all gonna die" hyperbole... The report assessed many climactic situations like Warming and Cooling scenario's and how it would affect military operations. The report made no recommendations on mitigation needs for a warming climate but has some very dire ones for a cooling planet..

Useless only because it can not be used as propaganda in their quest for power..
But but the fleet will drown!

But but the fleet will drown!

LOL

I was reading this drivel yesterday and the report makes no recommendations on its assessments. A whole lot of 'might' was used because they can not quantify the potential change. Even sea level rise was reduced to 0.015 inches per year right in line with hard evidence sea level monitors globally. SO it is not a crisis at all...

The report pretty much kills the AGW myth with observed evidence and lack of any problem to mitigate... Now cooling and famine were more of an issue in the report..

That's great news!!

Does matter stop emitting when warmer matter is nearby?

That's great news!!

What portion of the bowling ball floats up to the ceiling when released

That's great news!!

Does a bowling ball behave like a photon?

That's great news!!

Its following the laws of physics in the Universe

That's great news!!

That's true. The laws say that matter above 0K emits photons.
They also says that the photons can be emitted in any direction.
Whether toward cooler matter, warmer matter or no matter at all.

That's great news!!

You still don't get it..

I posted the power curve of energy stored in a photon in another thread. Now what affect does a photon with very low energy do when it strikes an object of higher energy? What is the effect on that body? Can that body absorb it? IF it can,while radiating at a much higher rate, what is the effect of this low energy photon on the mass? This whole scenario is hypothetical as it has never been observed or quantified.

What I can tell you, from personal observations, a black body that is bombarded with low energy photons (cooler than that body) causes cooling until it reaches equilibrium for that mass. Do you know why this is important?

That's great news!!

You still don't get it..

I posted the power curve of energy stored in a photon in another thread. Now what affect does a photon with very low energy do when it strikes an object of higher energy? What is the effect on that body? Can that body absorb it? IF it can,while radiating at a much higher rate, what is the effect of this low energy photon on the mass? This whole scenario is hypothetical as it has never been observed or quantified.

What I can tell you, from personal observations, a black body that is bombarded with low energy photons (cooler than that body) causes cooling until it reaches equilibrium for that mass. Do you know why this is important?

Now what affect does a photon with very low energy do when it strikes an object of higher energy?

If it's absorbed, the object warms. If it isn't absorbed, it has no effect.

Can that body absorb it? IF it can,while radiating at a much higher rate, what is the effect of this low energy photon on the mass?

This whole scenario is hypothetical as it has never been observed or quantified.

Are you sure? Did you read something that said that? Or did you come up with it on your own?

What I can tell you, from personal observations, a black body that is bombarded with low energy photons (cooler than that body) causes cooling until it reaches equilibrium for that mass.

I think you're wrong. Can you post some data?

You still don't get it..

Now what affect does a photon with very low energy do when it strikes an object of higher energy?

Can that body absorb it? IF it can,while radiating at a much higher rate, what is the effect of this low energy photon on the mass?

This whole scenario is hypothetical as it has never been observed or quantified.

Are you sure? Did you read something that said that? Or did you come up with it on your own?

What I can tell you, from personal observations, a black body that is bombarded with low energy photons (cooler than that body) causes cooling until it reaches equilibrium for that mass.

You can think I'm wrong all you want that does not change the OBSERVED evidence. "NET" energy flow is MODELED and at this point pure conjecture without empirical evidence to prove it. GO find empirically observed evidence of net energy flow... I'll wait..

You still don't get it..

You can think I'm wrong all you want that does not change the OBSERVED evidence. "NET" energy flow is MODELED and at this point pure conjecture without empirical evidence to prove it. GO find empirically observed evidence of net energy flow... I'll wait..

You can think I'm wrong all you want that does not change the OBSERVED evidence.

Great. Post some of that OBSERVED evidence for.... "A black body that is bombarded with low energy photons (cooler than that body) causes cooling until it reaches equilibrium for that mass"

GO find empirically observed evidence of net energy flow... I'll wait.

You're on Team SSDD? Photons don't move from cooler matter to warmer matter?

You still don't get it..

You can think I'm wrong all you want that does not change the OBSERVED evidence.

Great. Post some of that OBSERVED evidence for.... "A black body that is bombarded with low energy photons (cooler than that body) causes cooling until it reaches equilibrium for that mass"

LOL

ITS UNPROVEN! You folks like to hang onto sinking ships... Please provide empirically observed evidence of your assertion. The onerous is on you bigboy!

Stay on topic. This thread is about the climate report.

The public has seen no reason to mitigate for over 20 years of reports.

Yuk....yuk.....:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fu:
I was hoping for actual debate on the report and its 'lack' of emergent findings. All I got was alarmist regurgitation. The fact the report showed no emergent needs or concerns was telling. The facts presented in it refuted 90% of the CAGW scam...

You still don't get it..

LOL

ITS UNPROVEN! You folks like to hang onto sinking ships... Please provide empirically observed evidence of your assertion. The onerous is on you bigboy!

ITS UNPROVEN! You folks like to hang onto sinking ships...

What is unproven?

Forum List

Back