Documents: Obama and Ayers Shared Office Space For Three Years

I think you should forward this information to Colin Powell.

Powell has been bamboozled. I don't think a former respected Chairman of the Joint Chiefs would want to endorse a guy who pals around with terrorists.

I think you should forward this information to Colin Powell.

Powell has been bamboozled. I don't think a former respected Chairman of the Joint Chiefs would want to endorse a guy who pals around with terrorists.

Colin was bamboozled before, correct?

Count the Lies - McCainPedia

So I take it your not voting for McCain either then, eh?

If you want to take one lie or "fact check" at a time let's go for it. The rules are that you must prove your point with actual video or verifiable quotes from the candidate showing both the lie and the truth. I'll start:

Did Obama say that he'd meet with various dictators without preconditions within the first 12 months of his administration? Yes or No?

If you want to take one lie or "fact check" at a time let's go for it. The rules are that you must prove your point with actual video or verifiable quotes from the candidate showing both the lie and the truth. I'll start:

Did Obama say that he'd meet with various dictators without preconditions within the first 12 months of his administration? Yes or No?

I already provided 157 of them. So you've got some work to do.

Besides the fact, that I'm not interested in making a comparative point between them. They have both lied and skewed the truth and therefore if thats what you want to base your vote on, go elsewhere. Looking for who lied more is idiotic.

Besides the fact, that I'm not interested in making a comparative point between them. They have both lied and skewed the truth and therefore if thats what you want to base your vote on, go elsewhere. Looking for who lied more is idiotic.

Fact check organizations themselves get facts wrong and have their own biases. That is why I like to either see an unedited video or read a reliable quote in context.

So, whomever we elect, we get a proven liar...what a system we have.

Obama is going to meet with King Faud?

Is he going to hold hands?

bush_saudi7.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Nuc
If McCain had shared office space, given lectures with, did a political event with or endorsed a book written by a KKK member or any other hate group McCain would have been torn up limb to limb by the media and Obama.

But Obama (just like Powell with WMD versus Bush) gets a pass.

Why?

So, whomever we elect, we get a proven liar...what a system we have.

Its called being a politician in America. There is no way for them to appeal to half of the country at the same time without fudging the truth a lot.

If McCain had shared office space, given lectures with, did a political event with or endorsed a book written by a KKK member or any other hate group McCain would have been torn up limb to limb by the media and Obama.

But Obama (just like Powell with WMD versus Bush) gets a pass.

Why?

Or maybe if McCain himself had made racial slurs, he would have been torn apart too right?...oh wait, he did make racial slurs, and he wasn't torn apart. Whoops!

They didn't share office space, they worked in the same building. If your going to accuse others of lying, you should try not to do the same thing yourself.

They worked in the same building, not "shared an office". This is really, really stupid.

But "Morgan" who gave the blog the "tip" said they worked together. You mean it ain't so?

lol...

They really need to give up on this pathetic stuff. Haven't they figured out yet only the "base" gives a rat's patoot.

But I guess our very own little spreader of venom will keep trying. ;)

Just don't respond to Paperboy, he's obviously a young idiot whose looking for attention

Or maybe if McCain himself had made racial slurs, he would have been torn apart too right?...oh wait, he did make racial slurs, and he wasn't torn apart. Whoops!

I think one of the more disgusting parts of Obama's campaign is how he played the race card on the Clintons and has now done the same to McCain.

They worked in the same building, not "shared an office". This is really, really stupid.

I have edited the title. The point is the building was very small and the chances they didn't interact is remote which further proves Obama was dishonest when he said Ayer's was "just a guy in the neighborhood".

Any objective observer would have to conclude that Ayers and Obama had a close relationship based on the facts as follows:

a. Ayers wrote the educational grant for 50 million from Annenberg.
b. Obama was hired as Chairperson to administer the Annenberg grant (despite no background in educational matters)
c. Obama and Ayer's wives worked at the same law firm.
d. Ayers and Obama served together on the Woods Foundation.
e. Ayers mentions Obama in his book.
f. Obama praised Ayers' book in Chicago newspaper.
g. Obam and Ayers appeared together at least twice at U of I seminars one of which Michelle helped put on.
h. Obama directed some of the Annenberg money to Ayer's own school project.

There have been rumors floating around that Ayers' is the ghost writer for Obama's book based on a study of the writing style. If Obama and Ayers worked at the same office building for three years it certainly adds to fuel to the rumor. What makes the rumor interesting to me is that there is nothing has been released that Obama wrote prior to his books from his time at either Columbia or Harvard. I am not a conspiracy guy but I can't see how nothing Obama wrote prior to his books is available especially considering he was the head of the Harvard Law Review.

Forum List

Back