Document confirms World Zionist Organization allocates land to settlers in Jordan val

Only a disgusting piece of terrorist supporting shit would use the term ZioNazism .

If any group is a Nazi, it's the one whos charter calls for the destruction of Israel, very similar to Hitler calling for the murder of all Jews.
And every time you use that term, you just keep showing us exactly what you pro - Palestinians are all about.

I have nothing but disgust for people who compare Jews to Nazis.

really now?

anyone and everyone who supports human and civil rights for Palestinians, is a Nazi or Hamas sympathizer?

talk about pathetic.

In a true spirit of the palistanian (and general arab) redistributionist aspirations, of course.

Of course you speak in the "Spirit of ZioNazism." The World will never accept Israel's ill gotten gains over helpless civilians who can only resist this occupation by using their bodies...Everyone except in AIPAC dominated America in world polls clearly see this horrible injustice.

It will never prevail!

Only a disgusting piece of terrorist supporting shit would use the term ZioNazism .

If any group is a Nazi, it's the one whos charter calls for the destruction of Israel, very similar to Hitler calling for the murder of all Jews.
And every time you use that term, you just keep showing us exactly what you pro - Palestinians are all about.

No one is comparing righteous Jews to Nazi's but you...However the remarks of many pro-Israel posters who revel at Palestinians deaths, who support Palestinian expulsion from their homes in the West Bank are what they are....
If you look like a duck, act like a duck, chances are you are a duck...

Look inward.

really now?

anyone and everyone who supports human and civil rights for Palestinians, is a Nazi or Hamas sympathizer?

talk about pathetic.

That's not what I said , you illiterate genius. Re-read my post again, sllllooowwwllllly

No one is comparing righteous Jews to Nazi's but you...However the remarks of many pro-Israel posters who revel at Palestinians deaths, who support Palestinian expulsion from their homes in the West Bank are what they are....

Look inward.

There is also a member here who daily calls for the Arabs of Palestine to be forceable removed. This is similar to the goals of the Nazis.

Of course you speak in the "Spirit of ZioNazism." The World will never accept Israel's ill gotten gains over helpless civilians who can only resist this occupation by using their bodies...Everyone except in AIPAC dominated America in world polls clearly see this horrible injustice.

It will never prevail!

Look inward.

The term ZioNazi is vile and disgusting, no matter how hard you try to dress it up, like you just did. What's even worse is that you are trying to justify your use of the term.

Look inward.

There is also a member here who daily calls for the Arabs of Palestine to be forceable removed. This is similar to the goals of the Nazis.

Remind me again what the Hamas charter says again ?? Oh ya, the destruction of Israel. That's a huge difference in comparison to what an internet poster said.

The term ZioNazi is vile and disgusting, no matter how hard you try to dress it up, like you just did. What's even worse is that you are trying to justify your use of the term.

Its a juvenile neologism, just like Islamo-Fascist.

Yet that term doesn't bother you.

Its very simple: when Zionists act and call for actions that are Nazi-like, they are justifiable likened to Nazis.

don't like it? tough shit, sweety.

Remind me again what the Hamas charter says again ?? Oh ya, the destruction of Israel. That's a huge difference in comparison to what an internet poster said.

I understand now.

As long as people call for all the Jews of Israel to be shipped back to their homelands, you will be happy. You will never accuse them of anti-Semitism or Jew-hatred.

wink...wink

;)

Look inward.

I certainly agree that the term is vile, but I only use it when I read some posters here who hehe daily at expulsions of defenseless Palestinians from their homes and laugh about it...

I certainly Never see your words admonishing these posters but you thank their posts like a badge of honor. Hehe.

Look inward.

I certainly agree that the term is vile, but I only use it when I read some posters here who hehe daily at expulsions of defenseless Palestinians from their homes and laugh about it...

I certainly Never see your words admonishing these posters but you thank their posts like a badge of honor. Hehe.

So you use it in retaliation of what another poster said ? Very mature !

Its a juvenile neologism, just like Islamo-Fascist.

Yet that term doesn't bother you.

Its very simple: when Zionists act and call for actions that are Nazi-like, they are justifiable likened to Nazis.

don't like it? tough shit, sweety.

What Zionists are calling for Nazi like actions ?

Also, as I said before, it is you that looks like a fool when using that term. You certainly are doing a good job at making the other pro - Palis look bad

Also, as I said before, it is you that looks like a fool when using that term. You certainly are doing a good job at making the other pro - Palis look bad

calling for Arabs to be removed from Palestine, is wanting to act like the Nazis.

Neo-Nazis and their buddies will tell you that the Nazis only sought to remove the Jews from German lands, as they were nothing but a burden.

This is just like what some of your Zionist friends want.

calling for Arabs to be removed from Palestine, is wanting to act like the Nazis.

Neo-Nazis and their buddies will tell you that the Nazis only sought to remove the Jews from German lands, as they were nothing but a burden.

This is just like what some of your Zionist friends want.
Where did you read that Zionists are calling for that?

Let me ask you this. When Palestinians are calling for the Jews to leave Israel, what do you call that?

Let me ask you this. When Palestinians are calling for the Jews to leave Israel, what do you call that?

some Zionists in this and many other internet forums call for all Arabs to be removed from Palestine.

and you defend them.

which means you defend Nazi-like policies.

some Zionists in this and many other internet forums call for all Arabs to be removed from Palestine.

and you defend them.

which means you defend Nazi-like policies.

I defend them ? Show me ONE post where I defend those actions. Just one !

and who cares what posters on the internet are saying

btw, you avoided the other question in my post...

So you use it in retaliation of what another poster said ? Very mature !

Toast, you are a decent person, that I know, but why don't you speak up when a right wing Zionist talks of expelling Palestinians to their so-called indigenous homelands in Jordan and elsewhere when you know that they have lived in their homes for a millennia?

Your silence and thank you on their threads is their approval.

Last edited:
I defend them ? Show me ONE post where I defend those actions. Just one !

and who cares what posters on the internet are saying

btw, you avoided the other question in my post...

when people call for Israel to be free of Jews, they are being racist.

just like when Zionists call for Israel and the West Bank to be free of Arabs.

they are all, all of them, racist pigs!!!!!

not unlike the Nazis.

In a true spirit of the palistanian (and general arab) redistributionist aspirations, of course.

It will never prevail!
You really are pathetic, Phillip. While you get a cheap thrill vomiting out "ZioNazism" (a popular term picked up from the hate sites) there are so many people in the Middle East and places like Southeast Asia and Africa who are being murdered in the name of a religion. Naturally, you are not interested in what is happening to innocent people in these places (nor were you ever concerned); it is more fun for you to be a two-bit anti-Semite.

Palestinians express most favorable view on terrorism among Muslims, survey says
Posted on September 11, 2013 by JNS.org.
(JNS.org) In a new survey released by the Pew Research Center, support for terrorism and terrorist groups remains high amongst Palestinians, despite overall drops in support of terrorist groups across the Muslim world.

Look here Hoss,as you know I am well versed in all things Zionism,and this Terrorist Organization did collaborate during the Hitler period with the Nazis....as you full well know.steve

It will never prevail!
You really are pathetic, Phillip. While you get a cheap thrill vomiting out "ZioNazism" (a popular term picked up from the hate sites) there are so many people in the Middle East and places like Southeast Asia and Africa who are being murdered in the name of a religion. Naturally, you are not interested in what is happening to innocent people in these places (nor were you ever concerned); it is more fun for you to be a two-bit anti-Semite.

Palestinians express most favorable view on terrorism among Muslims, survey says
(JNS.org) In a new survey released by the Pew Research Center, support for terrorism and terrorist groups remains high amongst Palestinians, despite overall drops in support of terrorist groups across the Muslim world.

Look here Hoss,as you know I am well versed in all things Zionism,and this Terrorist Organization did collaborate during the Hitler period with the Nazis....as you full well know.steve
Collaboration and trying to make a deal to save people are two different issues, Steve. You know the circumstances as well as anyone. Don't be dramatic.

It will never prevail!

Oh, it's Little Stevie visiting again. Little Stevie seems to have a problem with the Zionists trying to get some Jews freed so they gave the Nazis some supplies in exchange for these Jews. Little Stevie would have preferred this didn't happen and that the Jews would have gone to the concentration camps instead to join all the other Jews who were sent to these camps. I forgot the name of the book that tells about this and that seems to be a big hit on the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites since it has been a long time since one of the anti-Semitic posters have dug it out. Do you remember the name of the book and author that told about this, Little Stevie?

Forum List

Back