Doctors, Medicaid etc.

This was 5 years ago, you're saying it's better now? If so back it up.

Study: Nearly A Third Of Doctors Won’t See New Medicaid Patients
Study: Nearly A Third Of Doctors Won’t See New Medicaid Patients
If it was 5 years ago, why are you posting it

because the op, ice, and fellow asshats are full of shit.

why else.
Thats for sure. All they can do is lick Rumps balls every day

they're on a mission or in a contest to prove to the the entire world they're the dumbest sob's on the planet.
They are succeeding.
...says the guy that can't back his statement.

If it was 5 years ago, why are you posting it

why else.

they're on a mission or in a contest to prove to the the entire world they're the dumbest sob's on the planet.
They are succeeding.
which statement?

why else.

They are succeeding.
which statement?
You were claiming doctors aren't losing money with Medicare. Why are so many dumping it?

They are succeeding.
which statement?
You were claiming doctors aren't losing money with Medicare. Why are so many dumping it?

every St Joseph hospital in the country is medicare friendly, if they were losing money they would be out of business ... so stfu with the anti obamacare horseshit will ya

They are succeeding.
which statement?

every St Joseph hospital in the country is medicare friendly, if they were losing money they would be out of business ... so stfu with the anti obamacare horseshit will ya
He's an idiot. No some docs shy away from medicare, but that's another story.

They are succeeding.
which statement?

He's an idiot. No some docs shy away from medicare, but that's another story.
I have been on Medicare for a few years, and I have not yet come across a doctor who wouldn't take it

Guess I was lucky, my doctor accepted Medicare and Tricare when I was eligible to switch.

We are currently about 27 doctors short around here. They feel they can pick and choose, only having X number of Medicare people under them. The problem isn't Tricare, never was, it's medicare. This means that it's not only a retired military problem but everyone's problem at 65. I am still looking for a decent doctor but can only find the ones of lesser quality. I am no longer going to use the VA since they have adopted a "Send them home to die" attitude.

It doesn't matter one bit if there is an ACA or not. Medicare recipients are in trouble big time.

I suggest you look into Kaiser Senior Advantage.

They are succeeding.
which statement?

There are none around here. So stfu yourself, drone.

I get over 1200 bucks a year taken from my SSI for medical under the ACA. I also pay 175 a year for Tricare. But when I go to use them, most Doctors won't accept Medicare. The problem we have here is that the Doctors are cherry picking patients. And whether we have ACA or not, Doctors will still cherry pick. I am almost 100% funded for medical but am having trouble finding a competent Doctor to accept me.

Tell me again how fair things are no matter which groups laws gets into play.

A lot of doctors will no longer accept Medicare because it underpays them for their services.

I get over 1200 bucks a year taken from my SSI for medical under the ACA. I also pay 175 a year for Tricare. But when I go to use them, most Doctors won't accept Medicare. The problem we have here is that the Doctors are cherry picking patients. And whether we have ACA or not, Doctors will still cherry pick. I am almost 100% funded for medical but am having trouble finding a competent Doctor to accept me.

Here in Mi all doctors , that I'm aware of take and treat Medicare Patients. The ACA does not take money out of you check, so I'm not sure what you are talking about , please explain further?

An aunt has Medicare and her SS. She worked at least two jobs most of her life. Medicare doesn't cost her a dime. It all depends on the persons income.

Medicare Part B is taken out of her check.

Here in Mi all doctors , that I'm aware of take and treat Medicare Patients. The ACA does not take money out of you check, so I'm not sure what you are talking about , please explain further?

One, I am not in Mi. I am in Colorado.

Two, I have 105 bucks a month taken from each check each month for the
ACA. It automatically started the month I turned 65. That is a fact no matter whether you deny it or not.

I am sure the other Retired Military has the same problems. Maybe they can start sounding off.

The ACA is not an insurance, they do not make money, now your insurance may take it automatically out of your check, but unless you signed up it will not. You are not on the ACA if you are 65, you have medicare, and yes they take it out of your check. I have no idea what Tricare is, but why do you have it?

An aunt has Medicare and her SS. She worked at least two jobs most of her life. Medicare doesn't cost her a dime. It all depends on the persons income.

She had no change in her monthly social security income. An advantage to being poor and working minimum wage your whole life I would presume.

She had no change in her monthly social security income. An advantage to being poor and working minimum wage your whole life I would presume.

Oh ok, if her income is low enough she has SSI that pays it. Many aged have worked hard all their lifes and retire on very little. Not her fault.

One, I am not in Mi. I am in Colorado.

Two, I have 105 bucks a month taken from each check each month for the
ACA. It automatically started the month I turned 65. That is a fact no matter whether you deny it or not.

I am sure the other Retired Military has the same problems. Maybe they can start sounding off.

I looked up Tricare. http://aapsonline.org/opting-out-of-medicare-a-guide-for-physicians/

That AAPS really encourages Dr to opt out of Medicare, and many of the members are in our government, like Price and I suspect Rand Paul and there are also many lobbyist to the GOP to end all entitlement programs . They are anti government and are actively trying to dismantle Medicare and Medicaid. I am sorry that you can't find good care. I do not think its the ACA fault that this is happening even though the GOP uses it as a talking point.

Oh ok, if her income is low enough she has SSI that pays it. Many aged have worked hard all their lifes and retire on very little. Not her fault.
No agreed not her fault. Her employers were bound to take out of her paychecks and required to pay in for she would have it when she retired. Its the insurance companies and legislators in bed with one another that have created any issues for those working poor who already did their part.

Forum List

Back