Doctor thinks Hillary Clinton may have been Poisoned

Michael Moore was poisoned as well. I can't figure out if he's a turkey or a pig. In the meantime, he was Russian-dosed to become a turkey-pig.

I would give you ten to one odds that Michael Lard ass Moore is involved in the world wide pedophile ring....hints have been dropped subtly that he is involved.

Michael Moore was poisoned as well. I can't figure out if he's a turkey or a pig. In the meantime, he was Russian-dosed to become a turkey-pig.

I would give you ten to one odds that Michael Lard ass Moore is involved in the world wide pedophile ring....hints have been dropped subtly that he is involved.

Ah heck no. Moore can get any piece of ass he wants.

Yeah, much like Trump and the 13-year-old girl - except that she actually made allegations until she was scared off.

Poisoning is a typical Putin tactic...

putin-poison-1.jpg

Trump and Putin poisoned Hillary - did he finally go too far?
Putin is very good at poisoning people. Hillary is still alive so it can't be him. Must be Uncle Bill!

82370617.jpg

Yeah, much like Trump and the 13-year-old girl - except that she actually made allegations until she was scared off.

Really? And what was her name????? If Trump is a pedo? I would denounce him in a heartbeat...but you would stick with the Pedo Clinton clan regardless....that's how you roll..... (snicker)_

Really? And what was her name????? If Trump is a pedo? I would denounce him in a heartbeat...but you would stick with the Pedo Clinton clan regardless....that's how you roll..... (snicker)_

Where's your credible proof of the "Pedo Clinton clan"? You can include that "proof" with your uranium claim about Hillary. We'll wait...

Not sure about the pedophile thing, but he sure looks like he loooooves him some pizza!

Where's your credible proof of the "Pedo Clinton clan"? You can include that "proof" with your uranium claim about Hillary. We'll wait...

The liberal says Trump proof, Clinton no proof. The liberal is a "liberal" thinker.

Uranium One.....Linda Silsby, Wikileaks......fetch, Ubu....fetch!!!!

Not sure about the pedophile thing, but he sure looks like he loooooves him some pizza!

Seth MacFarlane and Seth Green are always poking fun at the pedo bastard in their cartoons like Family Guy and Robot Chiken....it's an inside joke thing....much like they made fun of John Travolta for being gay before he was finally outed.....

The liberal says Trump proof, Clinton no proof. The liberal is a "liberal" thinker.

What do you have against "credible" proof?

Wikileaks....yawn...oh wait, you believe that the Russians revealed that insider info! The next four years are laid out before you like 50 miles of bad road....you are not gonna be a happy camper.....now tell us yet again how the Hildebeast was gonna win "hands down"????? How did that work out exactly??????? Hope, change...."I'm with Her".......(snicker)

The man who discovered CTE thinks Hillary Clinton may have been ...

Trump's hero Vladimir Putin has a nasty habit of poisoning his enemies to death. We know that Putin hacked the election. Hillary and most of her staff got very sick.

Bennet Omalu, the forensic pathologist who has made the NFL so uncomfortable with his discovery of chronic traumatic encephalopathy in the brains of deceased players, suggests that Hillary Clinton’s campaign be checked for possible poisons after her collapse Sunday in New York.

Omalu, whose story was famously told in the movie “Concussion,” made the suggestion on Twitter, writing that he advised campaign officials to “perform toxicologic analysis of Ms. Clinton’s blood.”

The suggestion was greeted somewhat skeptically in the replies.

But this is Omalu, whose credentials and tenacity are well known. He wasn’t giving up on Twitter, adding that his reasoning is that he does not trust Russian President Vladimir Putin or Donald Trump, the Republican presidential nominee who has expressed admiration for Putin.

Putin, as The Washington Post reported, was implicated by a British inquiry in January in the poisoning death of Alexander Litvinenko, a former KGB operative, in London in 2006. The Post’s Griff Witte and Michael Birnbaum wrote at the time:

Although the inquiry stops short of conclusively blaming Putin — noting the opaque nature of Kremlin politics — it finds that there is “strong circumstantial evidence that the Russian State was responsible for Mr. Litvinenko’s death.” And citing the high-stakes nature of an operation to assassinate a former KGB officer on British soil, it finds that the operation would probably not have gone ahead without Putin’s direct approval.

Omalu, famously played by Will Smith in “Concussion,” has studied and obtained a number of degrees. Born in Nigeria, he became a U.S. citizen in 2015. He became known for the tenacity with which he pursued the deaths of several former Pittsburgh Steelers during his time in the city’s medical examiner’s office. Eventually, he convinced skeptics that players were suffering brain damage as the result of taking a number of blows to the head.

He wasn’t stopping with just one tweet about Clinton and poison.

Follow
Bennet Omalu @bennetomalu9168

I do not trust Mr. Putin and Mr. Trump. With those two all things are possible.

10:53 PM - 11 Sep 2016

Did Hitlery become "poisoned" before or after she gave away 20 percent of the uranium rights to Russia before she got pissy with them?????????

(snicker)
wait a minute, some things are starting to make sense here.
Hillary is suffering from radiation poisoning, she hid the uranium up her ass when she brought it to the Russians, (going to make dirty bombs), the uranium up her ass rotted her colon and sphincter and thus the reason for the crap bag tied to her leg now.

The liberal explains there's credible proof Trump is a pedophile.

Everyone likes credible proof. It's just that you keep throwing out tinfoil hat stuff and believe it.

Everyone likes credible proof. It's just that you keep throwing out tinfoil hat stuff and believe it.

Such as?

Such as?

The topic at hand for one.

Forum List

Back