Docs vs Glocks, the good guys lose one.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Doctors win in Florida 'docs vs. glocks' legal tussle

Not that it's a huge loss, they can ask all they want to, you don't have to answer it.

Me I'll just lie to him like always:

Doc: Have you been eating right and exercising?
Me: Yes
Doc: Have you stayed away from drugs and alcohol?
Doc: Have you been taking that medicine I prescribed for you?
Doc: Do you have a gun in the home?
Me: No

Yes......exactly.

Of course, the anti gunners know this...so their next step will be to make it against the law to lie to a Doctor on this question....

Not that it's a huge loss, they can ask all they want to, you don't have to answer it.

No i don't have a gun in my home, i am carrying it right here in your office, what are you going to do about it?

Fortunately I live in an area that even the docs own guns and don't even bother asking..if they did they ain't getting told jack shit. None of their damn business.

What a childish and stupid thing to do. How does it help your health to lie to your doctor?

Do you also lie to your accountant and your lawyer?

What a childish and stupid thing to do. How does it help your health to lie to your doctor?

Do you also lie to your accountant and your lawyer?

What does him asking about wether you own a gun have to do with your health?

My answer would be "It's none of your fucking business what I may or may not have".

If a patient said that to me, I would kick them out of my practice immediately.

However, if they said "I'd prefer not to answer", then I wouldn't ask again.

What is so stupid about this proposed Firearms Owners' Privacy Act is the idea that what is written in a patient's medical record is somehow public record.

My answer would be "It's none of your fucking business what I may or may not have".

Why would you ever ask? None of your business.

As a doctor, I can politely ask any question I want to and you can politely answer or politely decline to answer. And if you don't like me asking that question, you have the right to find a new doctor.

As a doctor, I can politely ask any question I want to and you can politely answer or politely decline to answer. And if you don't like me asking that question, you have the right to find a new doctor.
That's exactly what I'd do. It's an offensive question not pertinent. How'd you like it if I followed up your question with do you like your ass hole tickled?

Because I can. And you can politely refuse to answer.

The only time I have ever asked is during a pediatric physical. Or with someone who was suicidal.

Otherwise, for adults, I don't care.

Why would you ask the question in the first place? Do you also ask them if they have a car?

Accidental car deaths 2015.....36,161

accidental gun deaths 2015....489

You need to ask them if they drive....

That's exactly what I'd do. It's an offensive question not pertinent. How'd you like it if I followed up your question with do you like your ass hole tickled?

I would tell you to leave and make a note in your chart that you made inappropriate homosexual advances towards me.

Why would you ask the question in the first place? Do you also ask them if they have a car?

Same reason why I would ask if they smoke, use seat belts, wear a bicycle helmet, or wear safety glasses when chopping wood.

Or wear a condom when having sex with prostitutes.

I would tell you to leave and make a note in your chart that you made inappropriate homosexual advances towards me.
Tickled not by me, gross...

Same reason why I would ask if they smoke, use seat belts, wear a bicycle helmet, or wear safety glasses when chopping wood.

Or wear a condom when having sex with prostitutes.
All those questions would have the same answer, none of your business.

More examples of why one should avoid DRs unless it's an emergency.

Eat well and exercise.

Tickled not by me, gross...

That would be the only assumption one would conclude from your question...a gay proposition.

Forum List

Back