Do you want to win on the stock exchange?

Selivan

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2018
USSR
Nana ...
It's impossible.
I'll prove it using Mathematics ....
================================
The modern theory of "game on the stock exchange," assumes that you act by 3 principles:
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
- Fundamental analysis ...
You need to know the whole of Economic Science (do you have a liberal arts education?) ... But you do not know what will happen in the world the next day ...
Therefore, you will lose.
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
- Technical analysis...
You must know all of the Technical Science (do you have a technical background?) ...
I'll tell you ...
Most of the "trading terminals" of traders use the so-called "trends and oscillators", invented by American "GURU", who were very respected, but then they lost their money ... Then, these losers began to write books and instructions "how to win on the stock exchange" , then they died in poverty
Why?
Mathematical proof:
There are no "trends" and "oscillators" because the change in the price on the exchange is NOT a PERIODIC process ...
Unclear?
If you are studying the Fourier analysis school, you should know that:
ONLY THE PERIODIC PROCESS can be predicted ...
You allocate harmonics, then "trade, according to them"
There is no batch process at the stock exchange
- Inside - information
Imagine that you have access to classified information ...
Do you know how to use it?
I'm sure that 99 percent of people do not know how ...

========================================
Never play on the stock exchange!

ps ..
Please do not tell me about Buffett and Soros ...
- Buffett - not a player, but the Boss of the market. He himself "makes a market"

- Soros is a LUSER! He loses the money that the Rothschild clan gives him!

As for Soros
- Soros won on the exchange 1 billion dollars, playing a German mark / English pound ... Very funny myth!
You just look at the "rainy day" in the UK ...
To win $ 1 billion, Soros must have $ 100 billion ...
Information: In those years, the richest man of the Planet was Sultan of Brunei.
This guy had "only" $ 35 billion

- Soros lost at the exchange in Russia 750 million dollars.
It is a fact!
Which Soros recognized ...

• Banned
I did not understand you...
Frankly speaking, I worked in the Financial System from 1993 to 2011

Nana ...
It's impossible.
The modern theory of "game on the stock exchange," assumes that you act by 3 principles:
You need to know the whole of Economic Science (do you have a liberal arts education?) ... But you do not know what will happen in the world the next day ...
- Technical analysis...
You must know all of the Technical Science (do you have a technical background?) ...
I'll tell you ...
Most of the "trading terminals" of traders use the so-called "trends and oscillators", invented by American "GURU", who were very respected, but then they lost their money ... Then, these losers began to write books and instructions "how to win on the stock exchange" , then they died in poverty
Why?
Mathematical proof:
There are no "trends" and "oscillators" because the change in the price on the exchange is NOT a PERIODIC process ...
Unclear?
- Inside - information

ps ..
- Buffett - not a player, but the Boss of the market. He himself "makes a market"

As for Soros
- Soros won on the exchange 1 billion dollars, playing a German mark / English pound ... Very funny myth!
Information: In those years, the richest man of the Planet was Sultan of Brunei.

It is a fact!
/----/ I'm up 38%. Very simple math.
I read IBD everyday. I trade options on leveraged ETFs and make 6 figures a year. More math: Three things drive the market, FEAR, GREED and UNCERTAINTY. So study the VIC and follow the trend. Read the biography of Jessie Livermore who was the King of Wall Street and was one of the few who made $100 million in the crash of 1929. (Joe Kennedy made his money then too.)
https://www.amazon.com/Jesse-Liverm...r=1-3&keywords=jessie+livermore&tag=ff0d01-20

• Banned
[QUOTE="Cellblock2429, post: 19090115, member: 58304"

I read IBD everyday. I trade options on leveraged ETFs and make 6 figures a year. More math: Three things drive the market, FEAR, GREED and [/QUOTE]
You will lose sooner or later ...
Trading "derivatives" is the most risky moment of the market.
Ser, thanks for your link, but I'm talking about Maths

I read IBD everyday. I trade options on leveraged ETFs and make 6 figures a year. More math: Three things drive the market, FEAR, GREED and
Ser, thanks for your link, but I'm talking about Maths[/QUOTE]
If you go LONG in your investments in the stock market you will win every time, unless the country goes Communist. Since the inception of the DOW which started at zero, we have seen it go up to 26,000 with the latest 1,000 in a month, a record never seen except by President Trump and his policies. Always remember Cost averaging, when bu stocks as when stocks are up, you buy less shares, and when the stocks are down, you guy more shares. When they pay dividends those can help you achieve more shares and when you are ready to retire have a very good paycheck which is usually taxed at a much lower rate than regular retirement income. That is a tax loophole the government doesn't want you to learn about....

I read IBD everyday. I trade options on leveraged ETFs and make 6 figures a year. More math: Three things drive the market, FEAR, GREED and
Ser, thanks for your link, but I'm talking about Maths
If you go LONG in your investments in the stock market you will win every time, unless the country goes Communist. Since the inception of the DOW which started at zero, we have seen it go up to 26,000 with the latest 1,000 in a month, a record never seen except by President Trump and his policies. Always remember Cost averaging, when bu stocks as when stocks are up, you buy less shares, and when the stocks are down, you guy more shares. When they pay dividends those can help you achieve more shares and when you are ready to retire have a very good paycheck which is usually taxed at a much lower rate than regular retirement income. That is a tax loophole the government doesn't want you to learn about....[/QUOTE]
Sorry, but I do not agree with your words ...
Starting from "communism" and ending with Trump ...
I believe that you do not know what "Communism" is, and you are not familiar with the policy of your President.
----------------------------------------
I hope that I did not nag you ..

...a physicist handling money....?

TNHarley
I see that you can argue with, swear and be friends ....
Listen ...
--------------------
Why do not I have buttons on the forum:?
"edit message", "like", "not like"
---------------------------
- I do not want to ask the Moderator
- I'm too lazy to read the Forum Rules...

=====================================================================

As for your message ....
You are an American, so you can not understand how the Russian physicist deals with finances ...
Excuse me, how old are you?
------------------------------------
Do you know that since 1991 the Soviet Union has collapsed?
All people who have technical education lost their jobs.
In addition, in Russia collapsed Industry, Banditry, War ....
-----------------------------------
Do you know what the "Great Depression" in America is?
Then ... multiply America's losses in those years by 10 and compare with Russia 1991-1999
---------------------------------
Excuse me...

...a physicist handling money....?

TNHarley
I see that you can argue with, swear and be friends ....
Listen ...
--------------------
Why do not I have buttons on the forum:?
"edit message", "like", "not like"
---------------------------
- I do not want to ask the Moderator
- I'm too lazy to read the Forum Rules...

=====================================================================

As for your message ....
You are an American, so you can not understand how the Russian physicist deals with finances ...
Excuse me, how old are you?
------------------------------------
Do you know that since 1991 the Soviet Union has collapsed?
All people who have technical education lost their jobs.
In addition, in Russia collapsed Industry, Banditry, War ....
-----------------------------------
Do you know what the "Great Depression" in America is?
Then ... multiply America's losses in those years by 10 and compare with Russia 1991-1999
---------------------------------
Excuse me...
I was just joking on ya man..
We dont have "like" or "dislike" but we have other ratings. Lower right corner of each post.
You can also "edit" posts for a limited time after you post. Just look at the bottom left of your post

By the way ...
Moscow time 16:30
---------------------
NYSE opens ....
Americans, do not sit on the forums, but run to the stock exchange ...

Thanks, but I do not have these buttons yet ...
I guess that I must write 100 or more messages ...
----------------
Unfortunately, American friends are opponents ...
You will still read "curve messages" where the wrong tags

JFK's Lasting Economic Legacy: Lower Tax Rates[/URL]
In contrast, Kennedy enjoyed a nearly miraculous economic turnaround. At the time of his death in November 1963, an employment boom was beginning. Stocks were soaring, swept up in the emerging "go-go" era on Wall Street — a time when investors were falling in love with mutual funds and conglomerates.
But Kennedy also did something that conservatives have been praising ever since: He pushed for much lower tax rates.
I love it when a "junior" tries to tell ME that I don't know what I am talking about....

- Technical analysis...
I'll tell you ...
Why?
Mathematical proof:
Unclear?

Actually I do have the technical background to understand predictions and modeling and periodic processes. And I find your "proof" of winning on the stock market to be faulty and wrong.

First off -- ALWAYS more important than the model or the "process" ---- is the ACTUAL DATA. And by inspecting the actual data -- you'll find that by simply investing in "index funds" that track overall market performance and not being fancy --- that you WILL WIN over any 50 year period if you don't change or sell 'your bet".. How MUCH you will win is variable. But you will..

Secondly -- I've got a super background in signal and image processing. Very familiar with Fourier and periodic functions. But your MISTAKE -- is modeling the market as a Periodic function in the 1st place. It's not. It's also not completely random -- so you can do some limited model to develop fundamental system functions.

Be Nancy "insider trading " Pelosi.

Nana ...
It's impossible.
- Technical analysis...
I'll tell you ...
Why?
Mathematical proof:
Unclear?
- Inside - information

ps ..

As for Soros

It is a fact!
You need to distinguish between beating the market via short term trading vs long term investing. Look at the 100 year chart of the major composite indexes. They have hills and valleys but the trend is ever upward. There are many millions of people who have become rich or at least built their wealth by being patient and investing long term (meaning decades) in the markets.

New Topics

Forum List

Back