Do You Want Gun Nut As The Next AZ Governor?

I've seen it before , I should memorize it but the quote that 'martybegan' has in many [all] of his posts is one of the best - ever !! [just saying] . As far as the thread goes , this is the 3rd or 4th time its been up . Stay out of IOWA where the legally blind can carry guns with no problem .

Kind of stupid to shoot a gun with your eyes closed. Just goes to show that women can do stupid shit too.

have you ever tried it ?put up a human sized target at 12 feet, aim, close your eyes and fire off three rounds from a semi-auto pistol, then open your eyes and see how accurate you were, you just might be surprised..., but......, ooooh hell just try it....., if you own one.

I was not aware that learning to shoot accurately and effectively under different situations and circumstances constituted being a gun nut.

Its known as responsible practice.

Is that an Avenger or an SBD in your avatar?

I'm as pro gun as the next guy, but the best burglar protection is a big dog. They are even better than a big gun. My big dog is police trained.

Last edited:
I'm as pro gun as the next guy, but the best burglar protection is a big dog. They are even better than a big gun. My big dog is police trained.

It has been found that a recording of a barking dog is a viable defense from being burglarized.

One should use such a recording as their alarm.....along with a silent alarm sent to he central station.

So training with a firearm is crazy?

What next? Are you going to object to Doctors doing surgery who have practiced for years before doing it?

It has been found that a recording of a barking dog is a viable defense from being burglarized.

One should use such a recording as their alarm.....along with a silent alarm sent to he central station.

Who needs a recording when you can have the real thing?

If a burglar cuts the power, my dog keeps on ticking. :D

Forum List

Back