Do you think your average tea partyer would take a pepper spray to the face-

i don't think Teapartiers would be criminals.

So I guess that's where your comparison kinda breaks down.

Protesting is not a crime,it is a right.

PROTESTING is a right; RIOTING, destruction of property, rape, assault,and attempted insurrection are CRIMES! For those who have grievances, the courts are still open and functioning, the constitution is fully in force, the right of the people to PEACEFULLY assemble and speak has not been abridged, and citizens have the right to vote against any politician they do not approve of; the poor are not starving to death; and there is NO justification for insurrection! And yet, that is what a whining, filthy, cowardly, lawless rabble are threatening, unless they get their way? Nothing more than a pack of whipped, craven fice, baying at the moon!

for the cause? They like to talk big but they are telling the OWS protesters to meekly submit to state authority when the state arbitrarily decides their rights have run out. All those who say they would never submit if the government trampled their rights need to look at OWS to see what that looks like.

so your position is that these kids were pepper sprayed voluntarily for a *cause*?

from the video i saw, they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

*shrug*

for the cause? They like to talk big but they are telling the OWS protesters to meekly submit to state authority when the state arbitrarily decides their rights have run out. All those who say they would never submit if the government trampled their rights need to look at OWS to see what that looks like.

Fuck you kid I still have a huge calcium deposit on the left side of my head that hairdressers want to barf over because I took a hit with a baton from a cop at UCLA when they were trying to move us out as Kent State was happening.

It's the size of an egg so go fuck yourself little wanna be pinko. You talk big. But your full of shit.

so your position is that these kids were pepper sprayed voluntarily for a *cause*?

*shrug*

probably true.

but i know you don't think that what the cops did was ok. right?

PROTESTING is a right; RIOTING, destruction of property, rape, assault,and attempted insurrection are CRIMES! For those who have grievances, the courts are still open and functioning, the constitution is fully in force, the right of the people to PEACEFULLY assemble and speak has not been abridged, and citizens have the right to vote against any politician they do not approve of; the poor are not starving to death; and there is NO justification for insurrection! And yet, that is what a whining, filthy, cowardly, lawless rabble are threatening, unless they get their way? Nothing more than a pack of whipped, craven fice, baying at the moon!

Come on now, tell us how you really feel:lol:

I'm with you on this and no one even knows what they are protesting in a place called Regina.

No one knows. I think it includes whiskey and a 24 now. Oh and we're homeless too but we'll take over the rich kids tents.

I'm with you on this and no one even knows what they are protesting in a place called Regina.

No one knows. I think it includes whiskey and a 24 now. Oh and we're homeless too but we'll take over the rich kids tents.

well, if that's what the rightwingnuts are telling you... it must be true

*shrug*

probably true.

OWS was bullshit. This is why it never got off the ground. Let's be honest. When you've got silver spooners out there backed by high powered media trying to whine about Wall Street it's not going to work.

Bad promo. Very bad promo. I used to do this for a living and even I was ready to sob at how Axelrod was trying to play this.

Sad, just sad.

Right or wrong.... these kids are just piling on!

I fear something bad is going to happen, and I mean REALLY bad, if this "occupy - I dont give a fuck what the police say" movement continues.
There is only so much we can expect the men in blue to take.

I can remember, about 10 yrs ago, when these guys were considered heroes.... what has changed lefties????
Why do you guys continue to stand up for these idiots, but you harbored nothing but hatred towards me and my Tea Party friends?
We were treated like shit by you folks... yet you coddle these trouble making anarchists.

The left makes me sick!

well, if that's what the rightwingnuts are telling you... it must be true

what I am is from the land of CBC biggest left wing organization on the planet subsidized by taxpayer bucks?

I digress.

Regina Saskatchewan Canada boycotting Wall Street? lol, and you're telling me right wingnuts are telling me what?

hehehehe....I go back to whiskey and a two four. And Regina. You gotta live it up here. They are heartbroken.

My Bombers are gonna go for the Grey Cup.

Last edited:
and what did the democratic congress do to its democratic member caught on multiple counts of this last year ?

Forced him out of congress.

rangle is still there

They've done what they could. He's been forced out and stripped of every committee.

Look at Boehner, giving out bribes right on the House Floor in front of everyone. He's been rewarded. Democrats just aren't as bold as Republicans.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAC2xeT2yOg&]Republican Minority Leader John Boehner explains why he handed out bribes on the House floor - YouTube[/ame]

*shrug*

probably true.

How would you know either way, based on an edited video that does NOT show the entire incident, beginning to end?

Come on Jillian, you're an attorney.....Wouldn't you want ALL the facts to come out before a conviction, or you do you prefer blind justice?:eusa_whistle:

God forbid many of you on this thread EVER sit on a jury.

If the tea party was any kind of threat to the oligarchy then you can bet your ass there would have been riot cops out there.

Well the TMP actually has influenced the system through the voting booth...OWS has yet to accomplish that task.

They will influence the vote, but not in the way they want. Remember the Chicago Democrat convention riots? Guess who lost that election? HHH.

I don't see these students sitting there raping destroying or otherwise committing anything you have claimed.

I'm going to wait until this investigation is over to form a full opinion on the matter and if the police were correct in this...

action.

rangle is still there

They've done what they could. He's been forced out and stripped of every committee.

Look at Boehner, giving out bribes right on the House Floor in front of everyone. He's been rewarded. Democrats just aren't as bold as Republicans.

Right...cough cough cornhusker kickback cough cough.....
cough cough Solyndra cough cough Light Squared cough cough Tony Rezko cough cough Blago cough cough Senate Seat cough cough

*shrug*

probably true.

no, definitely not, but the cops' behavior is immaterial to whether or not those kids are what the OP attempts to portray them as.

Listen up, you little wannabe revolutionary twit; you and the rest of these sorry little lemmings couldn't start a real revolution in the lowliest two-bit banana republic. I've kept out of this until now, but I've heard enough whining from you. A little pepper spray? Child, there are men here you're talking to, who have faced a hell of a lot more than pepper spray for the sake of this nation and freedom, (things like land mines, artillery fire, bullets and armed enemy troops) and would gladly do it again, if they thought ANYONE was turning America into a dictatorship. And yes, that would include our own government, if it ever attempted to destroy the constitution we swore to support and defend against ALL enemies, foreign AND domestic!

You already called a man here who spent most of his adult life thus serving his country a Nazi. The irony of it is that he spent a career ready to put his life on the line to protect YOUR freedom to call him that! Now, just who the hell are you to question anyone's courage? What the hell have you done for anyone's freedom, even your own, except piss, moan, whine and complain? Come on, let's hear it!
They're real tough in their college dorm rooms, or their mommy's basement.

And we all know they would be screaming for the cops help if some dirtbag was about to steal their lil' book bag, while on their way to their Abstract Flower Arts class

But....but, they are REVOLUTIONARIES! Haven't you heard? If we don't give them what they want (whatever the hell THAT is) they are going to stage a redux of the French Revolution! REALLY, they are! All this crying over pepper spray? I wonder how they'll like being shot at; probably wet themselves and crap their drawers, if you ask me!:lol: Hell, back in the sixties, the cops would have started busting heads, by now. Pretentious little whiners, aren't they?

*shrug*

probably true.

OWS was bullshit. This is why it never got off the ground. Let's be honest. When you've got silver spooners out there backed by high powered media trying to whine about Wall Street it's not going to work.

Bad promo. Very bad promo. I used to do this for a living and even I was ready to sob at how Axelrod was trying to play this.

Sad, just sad.

Just funny as hell about those OWS organizers staying at the W hotel in New York @ $700 a night.
Golden tents for some Occupiers - NYPOST.com

probably true.

Sad, just sad.

Just funny as hell about those OWS organizers staying at the W hotel in New York @ $700 a night.
Golden tents for some Occupiers - NYPOST.com

Meanwhile, Dutro, 35, one of only a handful of OWS leaders in charge of the movement’s $500,000 in donations, checked in on Wednesday, the night after police emptied Zuccotti Park.
While hundreds of his rebel brethren scrambled to find shelter in church basements, Dutro chose the five-star, 58-story hotel, with its lush rooms and 350-count Egyptian cotton sheets. He lives only a short taxi ride away in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn.
“I knew everything was going to be a clusterf--k in the morning,” he told The Post, alluding to Occupy’s own disruption plans. “How would I get over the bridge when they were shutting it down?”

Read more: Golden tents for some Occupiers - NYPOST.com

:rofl:

power to the people!

Forum List

Back