Do you think we are headed for a new "Religious World War"?

Maybe I am being way too negative BUT:

• I see another Crusade coming
  • I see Europe becoming majority Muslim within 75 years
  • I she Sharia Law dominating in democratic countries
  • I see Sharia Law challenging the US Constitution if Progressives keep weakening it
  • And I see "World War" coming

I only see me now in the mood for some CCR....

A cohort of people that is forever preoccupied with thoughts of 'war' need to step back and reevaluate themselves.

Jesus H.
If you think anyone here wants a war that we will be forced to participate in you are a fucking idiot.

You either don't read or don't comprehend other's posts. Try again.
You insinuated that people are obsessed with war, one way or the other.

You are a moron for thinking anyone shouldn't consider war as a possibility at any given time.

Last edited:
A cohort of people that is forever preoccupied with thoughts of 'war' need to step back and reevaluate themselves.

Jesus H.
If you think anyone here wants a war that we will be forced to participate in you are a fucking idiot.

You are moron for thinking anyone shouldn't consider war as a possibility at any given time.

You should lock your doors and close the shades and think of all the ways war is inevitable and coming to your doorstep soon. Be sure to bring your blankey.

We are already in such a war.

One quasi-religious totalitarian ideology has declared such a war and is fighting it on any number of fronts.

As such, we are in it whether we like it or not.

You're right. The so called religious right is trying to turn us into a theocracy.

there is more to the USA than a bunch of turnip head bible belt-------hallelujah belters

Really? Theocracy? Name one law or bill that has been presented in Washington in the past 10 years that is pushing for ANY Religion.

On the contrary. Religious Freedom is guaranteed in the Constitution yet, people are constantly being forced to do things against their "Religious Beliefs"

The Republicans' proposed constitutional amendments to outlaw abortion and define marriage as one man one woman.

Speaking of abortion. Muslims are pretty much against it. In fact, they're pretty much against anything progressives champion.such as all the LGBT, same sex marriage and women being equal to men. Progressives will be the first victims of Muslims once they became more entrenched in this country. Strange how progressives are so in favor of a religion that hates everything progressives stand for.

Jesus H.

You are moron for thinking anyone shouldn't consider war as a possibility at any given time.

You should lock your doors and close the shades and think of all the ways war is inevitable and coming to your doorstep soon. Be sure to bring your blankey.
I am no coward. I would fight if war came to my doorstep.

I just very much prefer relative peace instead.

Without a doubt, religion has got to be the dumbest reason ever that humans have gone to war over.
Then don't go to war and keep back peddling until your religion will be islam or death. You're in the war whether you like it or not. And just some advice here but the country you currently live in is Christianity based just in case you were wondering what side you should be on.

Mr Clean lives in the Vatican? Had no idea.
Secularism in America is less than 100 years old....

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... oooooookay. And did you know the Studebaker company started building vehicles in 1857?

OK, your turn.

/offtopic

Without a doubt, religion has got to be the dumbest reason ever that humans have gone to war over.
Then don't go to war and keep back peddling until your religion will be islam or death. You're in the war whether you like it or not. And just some advice here but the country you currently live in is Christianity based just in case you were wondering what side you should be on.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... oooooookay. And did you know the Studebaker company started building vehicles in 1857?

OK, your turn.

/offtopic
Yes, you are.

The post I replied to was implying that mentioning a Christian influenced country is only talking about the Vatican because America isn't one.

America is technically THE ONLY Christian influenced country because the Vatican actually is a Christian country.

OK, your turn.

/offtopic
Yes, you are.

The post I replied to was implying that mentioning a Christian influenced country is only talking about the Vatican because America isn't one.

America is technically THE ONLY Christian influenced country because the Vatican actually is a Christian country.

That was my post, and it wasn't "implying" -- it was directly saying just that.

What you said was "Christianity based", which you're now trying to walk back to "Christianity influenced".
Nice try. You lose. Unless of course you can show us where the Constitution bases itself on Christianism.

OK, your turn.

/offtopic
Yes, you are.

What you said was "Christianity based", which you're now trying to walk back to "Christianity influenced".
Nice try. You lose. Unless of course you can show us where the Constitution bases itself on Christianism.
I can show you half a dozen state constitutions that corresponded with federal law at the time.

You lose.

Right. According to you there is a world war in progress right now.

There is. If you had any inkling of history you would understand what ISIS's declaration that they were restoring the Caliphate means. As you are an ignorant toad, you don't.

That's a political movement.

A religious THEOCRACY. Why are you progressives so fantastically uneducated?

Do you mean like the theocracy GW Bush helped the Iraqis establish?

Keep blaming bushie for everything little clown boy. The fact is if obama hadn't pulled everyone out like he did ISIS would have never gotten a foothold. I was not in favor of going into Iraq. But once you're there you finish the job. Or, like every other moron, such as yourself, you leave and allow the bad guys to take over.

Are there any RW morons left in America who still believe invading Iraq was a bright idea?

It's hilarious.

OK, your turn.

/offtopic
Yes, you are.

I can show you half a dozen state constitutions that corresponded with federal law at the time.

You lose.

And now you're flailing around to comparing state and federal laws. Apparently we've abandoned the religious thing altogether. That worked out well, didn't it?

:dig:

OK, your turn.

/offtopic
Yes, you are.

You lose.

And now you're flailing around to comparing state and federal laws. Apparently we've abandoned the religious thing altogether. That worked out well, didn't it?

:dig:
Are you clinically retarded?

The state laws for most states at the time would be considered a violation of the fictional "separation of church and state" that we abide by today, and the federal law at that time was ok with those religious laws.

I win again.

If a religious war is coming, can the atheists and agnostics claim conscientious objector status,

and let you religious schmucks do the dying?

• I see Sharia Law challenging the US Constitution if Progressives keep weakening it

You aren't supposed to eat the whole bag of shrooms in one sitting.

I see you being dead within 75 years, so why care?
I think if a bunch of English people want to come over here and change things, what are the Indians going to do about it? The Indians should have sent us back or killed us the minute we stepped ashore.

But then the English didn't like the Scottish Irish Italians Germans Greeks Mexicans Indians Asians and everyone else that came. But America is the great experiment.

Will arabs figure out how to fit in? I hope so.

Blacks need to figure it out too.

The religious "war" is moderation versus extremism. Moderation is winning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On what planet?

This one. If the overwhelming majority of religious people were not moderate we wouldn't stand a chance.

The very people keeping your civilization going - Christians - are being slaughtered and persecuted around the world.

I'm speaking of all religions, not any single one. No religion should be judged by its extremists. Extremist of all religions are killing people all over the world. Fortunately, the moderates in all religions also outnumber the extremists.

The religious "war" is moderation versus extremism. Moderation is winning.

On what planet?

This one. If the overwhelming majority of religious people were not moderate we wouldn't stand a chance.

The very people keeping your civilization going - Christians - are being slaughtered and persecuted around the world.

I'm speaking of all religions, not any single one. No religion should be judged by its extremists. Extremist of all religions are killing people all over the world. Fortunately, the moderates in all religions also outnumber the extremists.
When the extremists number in the tens of millions, and the rest of them conduct worldwide protests over a cartoon of your religious icon yet not a peep for the daily mass murder atrocities committed in the name of their religious icon, you bet I can judge them.

Forum List

Back