Do you think Israel will smoke Iran ?

No, it explains what happened to you at some point in time, which has had a lasting effect physically and mentally.

Okay, look, guy, i know you have these weird fantasies about me and men dressed in leather and sweaty, homo-erotic greek dudes, but guy, that's just weird...
Worry about yourself, Mr. Dick in Hornet's Nest. Ha ha ha.

Nope. Most Iranians are very strong feelings about Iran and Iranian culture and heritage, which is what the Islamists are trying to destroy. Doesn't sound like you've spoken to any Iranians, stop making shit up, Joehammad.

I worked with one guy who was a Shi'ite. Another who was a Zoroasterian, and a third who was an assyrian Christian. All of them admit the Shah was kind of a dick.

Now, here's the thing you guys don't like to admit. Iran is a democracy. They have elections that most of the world considers reasonably fair. But you guys just hate hate hate the fact that if put to a vote, most Muslim don't vote your way.

No, it explains what happened to you at some point in time, which has had a lasting effect physically and mentally.

Okay, look, guy, i know you have these weird fantasies about me and men dressed in leather and sweaty, homo-erotic greek dudes, but guy, that's just weird...
Worry about yourself, Mr. Dick in Hornet's Nest. Ha ha ha.

I'm not the one with homo-erotic AVIs and GIF's, dude.

Nope. Most Iranians are very strong feelings about Iran and Iranian culture and heritage, which is what the Islamists are trying to destroy. Doesn't sound like you've spoken to any Iranians, stop making shit up, Joehammad.

I worked with one guy who was a Shi'ite. Another who was a Zoroasterian, and a third who was an assyrian Christian. All of them admit the Shah was kind of a dick.

Now, here's the thing you guys don't like to admit. Iran is a democracy. They have elections that most of the world considers reasonably fair. But you guys just hate hate hate the fact that if put to a vote, most Muslim don't vote your way.

Ha ha ha. You're a fuckin' liar. "The Shah was kind of a dick", and all three of them just loved the Islamic regime, I bet! Ho ho ho.

"Iran is a democracy". Now that's even funnier. Iran is a theocracy ruled by an Islamic supreme leader. He and his Mullah cronies pick the candidates who are basically symbolic, anybody who speaks against the regime is either put in jail and tortured, or killed. This regime has the blood of its people dripping from its hands, moron.

Is there anything you aren't totally ignorant about, Joehammad? What a fucking idiot you are.

"Iran is a democracy". Now that's even funnier. Iran is a theocracy ruled by an Islamic supreme leader. He and his Mullah cronies pick the candidates who are basically symbolic, anybody who speaks against the regime is either put in jail and tortured, or killed. This regime has the blood of its people dripping from its hands, moron.

Yeah. The Ayatollah's approve the candidates.

Wall Street Approves our candidates. Pretty much the same thing, isn't it?

The Iranian regime isn't disneyland, but it isn't Nazi Germany, either, guy. And you Zionists aren't going to whine us into another war.

Yeah. The Ayatollah's approve the candidates.

Wall Street Approves our candidates. Pretty much the same thing, isn't it?

The Iranian regime isn't disneyland, but it isn't Nazi Germany, either, guy. And you Zionists aren't going to whine us into another war.

Joehammad insists on proving his utter ignorance over and over.

Forum List

Back