Do you think humanity is ready to know about aliens?

Are we ready to know about aliens?

• I'm ready, and so is the public.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I'm ready, but the public is not.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I'm not ready, but the public is.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not ready, and neither is the public.

• I don't know / other

• Total voters

DinoCrisisFan

Rookie
Jan 5, 2011
I think it's time the government stops lying to us and releases the truth that they have known for decades now that extraterrestrial life does exist. Most people already believe that we are not alone, and so we have already made half the journey. Now all we need is for the government to confirm it. And if they don't, hopefully WikiLeaks or some other leak organization/person leaks the truth. Do you think humanity, the American people, and you personally are ready for the truth?

Last edited:
Off the medication again I see.

Yes, the full moon has affected about half a dozen...

images

Who the hell knows...

Is this what the OP is talking about, I wonder?

mars+attacks.jpg

The real question isn't whether the government will dish on the aliens we all know are around...it's this:

Does the international sign of the donut signify good, or evil, intent?

And are doves evil, or do they just carry a virus that is as deadly to our otherworldly friends as yodeling?

AllieBubba could you possibly be any more close minded? Not a believer? Fine, but making veiled litte comments about the new guy and his post are more than a little bit immature for a grown man or woman or whatever it is you are. I realize your world view is very new testament, unrefined, and infantile but it still embarasses me when you demonstrate it so proudly.

AllieBubba could you possibly be any more close minded? Not a believer? Fine, but making veiled litte comments about the new guy and his post are more than a little bit immature for a grown man or woman or whatever it is you are. I realize your world view is very new testament, unrefined, and infantile but it still embarasses me when you demonstrate it so proudly.

Did you lose the string on your tampon?

Your fantasies about female hygiene products are not a topic I care to be digusted with Mr. tar heel.

Your fantasies about female hygiene products are not a topic I care to be digusted with Mr. tar heel.

I did not stick my heels up your cootch, sickfuck.

Actually had a guy threaten me on this message board once. He told me he was going to kick me in the balls....I think I actually laughed my balls off after that. The idiocy of some people to threaten complete strangers on the internet....

I think it's time the government stops lying to us and releases the truth that they have known for decades now that extraterrestrial life does exist. Most people already believe that we are not alone, and so we have already made half the journey. Now all we need is for the government to confirm it. And if they don't, hopefully WikiLeaks or some other leak organization/person leaks the truth. Do you think humanity, the American people, and you personally are ready for the truth?

Dino the Nutso,

You are a whackjob.

But, on second thought.....

Let's delve into this matter a smidge.

It is a known fact that the Greatest Minds in the History of Mankind using all their rational skills and logic came to the UNANIMOUS conclusion that: one cannot prove or disprove the existence of "GOD".

The veracity of that statement may be confirmed by calling the Chairman of the Dept of Philosophy in any reputable University in the World. And, this Chairman, regardless of his Religion (if any) will verify my statement above.

So.....it would be presumptuous of me to belittle anyone for believing in his "GOD". Because, the Greatest Minds have come to the UNANIMOUS conclusion that their "GOD" MAY exist.

However, when this "religious" person then tries to claim UNREALISTIC BULLSHIT as REALITY, such as "dead people sashaying around on earth after they died, that a virgin has a son, and is still a virgin, that people are turned into pillars of salt ...... and other UNREALISTIC CRAP like that .........THEN I, AS A RATIONAL PERSON, CAN ONLY CONCLUDE THAT THESE "RELIGIOUS" FOLKS ARE DELUSIONAL !!!

Now, there are literally BILLIONS of "RELIGIOUS" people: Christians, Muslims, Jews, etc......And, Rationally Speaking.....they are all DELUSIONAL WHACKJOBS as far as their Ritualistic Religious Beliefs are concerned.

As any truly educated person knows: Religion is a function of FAITH....... not PROOF !!!

Even the Catholic Church, when pressed.....acknowledges that.

NOW, WHAT HAS ALL THIS HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR OP-ED ... and, what has all this have to do with you being a whackjob ???

Initially, I called you a "whackjob"..... for believing in a lot of crap.

On the other hand,BILLIONS of Religious people believe in crap.

Thus, they are also "whackjobs".......delusional "whackjobs" who have been brainwashed thru the millenia to believe in a MAN-LIKE GODLY APPARITION who is the TRIAGE-MASTER directing some to have ETERNAL ORGASMS in a La La Land Area known as "HEAVEN"......And, an ETERNAL FRY-JOB if assigned to that other well known La La Land area called "HELL".

So, Dino the Nutso......you are definitely a whackjob.

But, you have a helluva lot of company.

Last edited:
Actually had a guy threaten me on this message board once. He told me he was going to kick me in the balls....I think I actually laughed my balls off after that. The idiocy of some people to threaten complete strangers on the internet....

So you are a woman now?:eek:

Forum List

Back