Do you think humanity is ready to know about aliens?

Are we ready to know about aliens?

• I'm ready, and so is the public.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I'm ready, but the public is not.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I'm not ready, but the public is.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not ready, and neither is the public.

• I don't know / other

• Total voters
OZshit: I don't want to live with you. Stop this tomfoolery.

OZshit, Get your head outa your arse .... and look around.

You are in the toilet bowl where you belong.

I am residing in a villa by the sea......and, a POS like you is certainly not invited. So stop hallucinating.

Fuck you!!! I'm jealous!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I desperately miss living by the sea. My fav is the Pacific coast of Mexico. BUT when it comes to the dreaded ALIENS you will probably be their first target...The lack of liquid water in the universe and all...That should be EXTRA prime real estate for a traveler from across the galaxies...:eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They will cannibalize guatama. They will pick off the retards first. They need intellectuals like me to help them in their quest to exploit water.

Such originality. I expected nothing less than you. Your tonsils felt good last light on my genitals. Even a retard like you likely knows it's physically impossible to have one's head up one's ass. But that would be giving you the benefit of the doubt. Oops!:eusa_whistle: No, I am not living with you.
I am residing in a villa by the sea......and, a POS like you is certainly not invited. So stop hallucinating.
A shack in a shanty town in Tijuana does not count as a villa. Watch out or it will fall into the sea.:eek:

Well, OZshit ...... it's plain to see that you are hallucinating, as usual.....and, completely round the bend.....in the toilet bowl.

Since you are fucking outa your gourd, further advice to you is useless.

Except......get Dr Kevorkian's number and do what you know you should do.

C'ya ..... belay that.

Last edited:
Such originality. I expected nothing less than you. Your tonsils felt good last light on my genitals. Even a retard like you likely knows it's physically impossible to have one's head up one's ass. But that would be giving you the benefit of the doubt. Oops!:eusa_whistle: No, I am not living with you. A shack in a shanty town in Tijuana does not count as a villa. Watch out or it will fall into the sea.:eek:

Well, OZshit ...... it's plain to see that you are hallucinating, as usual.....and, completely round the bend.....in the toilet bowl.

Since you are fucking outa your gourd, further advice to you is useless.

Except......get Dr Kevorkian's number and do what you know you should do.

C'ya.
You have a fixation with the toilet bowl. Did you shit yourself a lot as a baby, or do you take it up the ass a lot?:poop:

OZshit, Get your head outa your arse .... and look around.

You are in the toilet bowl where you belong.

Fuck you!!! I'm jealous!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I desperately miss living by the sea. My fav is the Pacific coast of Mexico. BUT when it comes to the dreaded ALIENS you will probably be their first target...The lack of liquid water in the universe and all...That should be EXTRA prime real estate for a traveler from across the galaxies...:eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm with you...I used to be 10 mins from the sea but now about 2 1/2 hours and I miss it.

However, maybe the earth is a dumping ground for water by the aliens...perhaps the rest of the universe considers it a waste product...maybe we are swimming in alien excrement!!!!

Aliens could easily be here and have been here for a long time without being noticed. Human beings are very much restricted by temperature. Outer space which is the medium any space traveler would need to become adjusted to is a much wider spectrum of conditions than we could tolerate. An alien spacecraft could easily hide in the ocean or a large lake. Or under the ice in a glacier.. Or under sand in a large desert ..all without any fear of detection. The Artic or Antartic would be good choices. Some atmospheres of planets are probably somewhere between gas, liquid gas and other liquefied elements or compounds. To be able to travel EVERYWHERE hanging around here would be a piece of cake. Next to our gas atmosphere..navigating liquid water to any depth should be easy for any alien craft used to temps and pressures our feeble crafts couldn't even think of navigating.

Bring 'em on!

v2-1.jpg

v1-1.jpg

Aliens could easily be here and have been here for a long time without being noticed. Human beings are very much restricted by temperature. Outer space which is the medium any space traveler would need to become adjusted to is a much wider spectrum of conditions than we could tolerate. An alien spacecraft could easily hide in the ocean or a large lake. Or under the ice in a glacier.. Or under sand in a large desert ..all without any fear of detection. The Artic or Antartic would be good choices. Some atmospheres of planets are probably somewhere between gas, liquid gas and other liquefied elements or compounds. To be able to travel EVERYWHERE hanging around here would be a piece of cake. Next to our gas atmosphere..navigating liquid water to any depth should be easy for any alien craft used to temps and pressures our feeble crafts couldn't even think of navigating.

Ah, but ARE they here?

The theory that some imaginary aliens with enormously advanced technology might be able to hide here and we wouldn't know it is irrefuteable.

But when one posits a theory, the evidence to support that theory falls to those who advance it.

I think the vast distances involved in the galaxy and the universe preclude any realtime contact with intelligent aliens on other worlds.

Forum List

Back