Obama Orders Military To Prepare For Spring Food Riots

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
I hope this is wrong

A grim report prepared by France’s General Directorate for External Security (DGSE) obtained by Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) states that president’s Obama and Sarkozy have “agreed in principal” to create a joint US-European military force to deal exclusively with a Global uprising expected this spring as our World runs out of food.

According to this report, Sarkozy, as head of the G-20 group of developed Nations, called for and received an emergency meeting with Obama this past Monday at the White House wherein he warned his American counterpart that the shock rise in food prices occurring due to an unprecedented series of disasters was threatening the stability of the entire World and could lead to the outbreak of Total Global War.

Obama Orders Military To Prepare For Spring Food Riots | EUTimes.net

It was known this was coming

Food Inflation Comes To America: General Mills, Kraft And Kellogg Hike Prices On Selected Food Products
After denying for months that surging food prices will eventually come to the consumer, hoping that instead food companies could absorb the margin drop, sellside research is finally capitulating to the reality of what is really happening in the retail store. In a note discussing General Mills, Goldman Sachs says the company raised prices on snack bars some 7% last week. Goldman further clarifies that "this reportedly followed a comparable increase taken by K on its snack bars in mid-December. In addition, KFT has reportedly announced a 6% increase on select Planters branded nut products. We expect more price increases to be announced by the food companies in the coming weeks." Maybe, but the Chairman sure doesn't. And the Chairman is always 100% correct.

Food Inflation Comes To America: General Mills, Kraft And Kellogg Hike Prices On Selected Food Products | zero hedge

It's not looking good for state employees

Austerity In America: 22 Signs That It Is Already Here And That It Is Going To Be Very Painful

The following are 22 signs that austerity has already arrived in America and that it is going to be very, very painful....

#1 The financial manager of the Detroit Public Schools, Robert Bobb, has submitted a proposal to close half of all the schools in the city. His plan envisions class sizes of up to 62 students in the remaining schools.

#2 Detroit Mayor Dave Bing wants to cut off 20 percent of the entire city from police and trash services in order to save money.

#3 Things are so tight in California that Governor Jerry Brown is requiring approximately 48,000 state workers to turn in their government-paid cell phones by June 1st.

#4 New York Governor Andrew Cuomo is proposing to completely eliminate 20 percent of state agencies.

Austerity In America: 22 Signs That It Is Already Here And That It Is Going To Be Very Painful | zero hedge

Last edited by a moderator:
Not so fast. What will supposedly spur the food riots? Does KFC expect to run out of fried chicken in Detroit?

Rise in food prices would be a good guess. People are already stressed with no jobs. Any new stress of not being able to pay for food might just be the tipping point.

Not so fast. What will supposedly spur the food riots? Does KFC expect to run out of fried chicken in Detroit?

Rise in food prices would be a good guess. People are already stressed with no jobs. Any new stress of not being able to pay for food might just be the tipping point.

They predict things such as this with frequency. While it isn't implausable I wouldn't put much faith in it. Later I do a deeper search and attempt to debunk.

They predict things such as this with frequency. While it isn't implausable I wouldn't put much faith in it. Later I do a deeper search and attempt to debunk.

Debunk it I hope you can.

Food riots?

Not in the USA, I expect
Funny. That's what my X mother-in-law said back in the 40's..................just before the Germans raided their crops and cellars in Ukraine to feed their slaughter machine. Naturally, being the nice people that military men are,they did it in the early fall just before winter.
Remember. Any and all grains, and sugar cane, palm oil etc. that can be turned into fuel for the slaughter machine ALWAYS goes to the refineries before it goes to the flock of sheep.

Winn Dixie buyer " I'd like 100,000 Kilos of soybeans"

Asshat: How much ya payin ?

WD :Last year it was $18 a bushel.

Asshat : BP just offered us $60...............
Understand ?

607. I gotta head down to the barn. Y'all have fun today.

I'm reminded of the ubiquitous cartoon character with the sandwhich board claiming "the end is coming".
Just in case I'll take the 'T' bones out of the freezer and plan on a feast tomorrow night. Steak, double baked potato's, Spinich Salad; a nice Merlot and of course garlic bread on fresh San Francisco Sour Dough.

Forum List

Back