Do you sleep

Abbey Normal said:
I only sleep with the TV on if I my husband is on a business trip. It makes me feel less lonely.

Makes me feel worse. Those depressing infomertials and stuff. I watch CSPAN at night.

Bonnie said:
with the TV on or off??

And if it's on do you ever have dreams based on what's on the TV????

I sleep right in front of my TV in the living room. I usually set the timer for the set to turn itself off, most every night. I don't recall any dreams based on what was on.

Unlike the others that need total darkness, I need to have some light. If I ever have a bad dream or a nightmare, if I can't see anything when I open my eyes, things have been known to get violent. But if I can see, it's OK, so I have night lights all around my house.

All this bedroom talk,,,woooohooooo :D

AM talk radio for me, auto off in 59 min. max.

And it needs to be dark, I use an extra pillow across the eyes for that.
Head under the covers is just tooooo hot Joz.:funnyface

I could sleep with you!

You gotta buy me dinner and a movie first, what kinda guy do you think I am? :p

A few more weird things, most of the guys in my immediate family (I'm not sure about Jim on this one) prefer to sleep with their feet sticking out of the covers and I'm the same way. Also, the pillow has to be cool, I usually flip the pillow three or four times before I doze off. And for some reason, I'm apparently very active when I sleep, because almost every single night, I manage to kick at least one layer of bedsheets entirely off the bed. Sometimes it's the blanket, or the sheets, or the quilt, or some combination thereof. But, it's a pain, especially in wintertime, when I wake up at 6 in the morning and see that I've got nothing but a sheet covering me.

Semper Fi said:
Like Dan, I prefer total darkness, which was really hard to get during Alaskan summers, and sometimes I would sleep with a towel on my head so theres no light.
Hey, Semper, they make these cute little masks...

:D

Dan said:
You gotta buy me dinner and a movie first, what kinda guy do you think I am? :p
;)

A few more weird things, most of the guys in my immediate family (I'm not sure about Jim on this one) prefer to sleep with their feet sticking out of the covers and I'm the same way. Also, the pillow has to be cool, I usually flip the pillow three or four times before I doze off. And for some reason, I'm apparently very active when I sleep, because almost every single night, I manage to kick at least one layer of bedsheets entirely off the bed. Sometimes it's the blanket, or the sheets, or the quilt, or some combination thereof. But, it's a pain, especially in wintertime, when I wake up at 6 in the morning and see that I've got nothing but a sheet covering me.
My husband has to have his feet out, too. And he's very good at messing up the covers. They end up all over the place-- on the floor, at the end of the bed, or twisted all around himself--- which drives me crazy bc I get very cold when I sleep.

Nienna said:
;)

My husband has to have his feet out, too. And he's very good at messing up the covers. They end up all over the place-- on the floor, at the end of the bed, or twisted all around himself--- which drives me crazy bc I get very cold when I sleep.

I generally fall asleep on my back, feet covered, with my hands folded acrossed my chest. Many times I wake up in exactly the same position, never having as much as moved an inch.

Dan said:
I have to be on my stomach and I move around a whole lot, and I talk in my sleep, too.

I move around a lot too. My brother used to talk in his sleep...not sure if he still does.

Pale Rider said:
I generally fall asleep on my back, feet covered, with my hands folded acrossed my chest. Many times I wake up in exactly the same position, never having as much as moved an inch.
Practicing for the day you go on your "Last Sleep"? ;)

Bonnie said:
with the TV on or off??

And if it's on do you ever have dreams based on what's on the TV????

with the tv on....never have dreamed based on what i was last watching....

also have the fan going...my wife snoring...kids crying....trains planes and automobiles driving by.....fall asleep in minutes

manu1959 said:
with the tv on....also have the fan going...my wife snoring...kids crying....trains planes and automobiles driving by.....fall asleep in minutes
You'll never be able to sleep if it gets quiet!

Intelligent and caring for your family... what wonderful traits!

I'm either 6 or 8... :(

Cute link, though! :D

Forum List

Back