Do you remember when Trump said we need to control immigration and try to be more friendly with Russia?

Diplomacy IS the real world, but Trump has never had to live in the real world.

Yeah, that's why we had all those wars and instability on Trump's watch.

And now under Biden peace reigns supreme and America prospers.

You fucking embarrassment to anything even remotely resembling objectivity or honest assessment.

Yeah, that's why we had all those wars and instability on Trump's watch.

And now under Biden peace reigns supreme and America prospers.

You fucking embarrassment to anything even remotely resembling objectivity or honest assessment.

Look some people need a minimum wage, side hustle, and Democrats are desperate.

LMAO!!!

You mean YOU don't, which isn't at all surprising as you kids have all been trained to forget the stuff that doesn't for the narrative.

You know how no one likes you in real life?

Nothing changes here. ;)

LOL, looks like I hurt somebody's feelings.

There there, snowflake, there there.

Fun Fact: The term "Snowflake" as political slang/lingo was originally adopted by what you Leftist virgin nerds would refer to as the "Alt-Right".

So by utilizing the same lexicon to purportedly debate your interlocutors?

You only confirm your own inherent inferiority complex and lack of imagination.

But do not fret, you are only but one grain of sand on an entire beach of Leftist mainstream failure that is about to crash ashore chaotically next November.

;)

That’s diplomacy. It isn’t always pretty, but Trump doesn’t have a clue how it works.
Course he does

trump-fox-ukraine-biden-meme.jpg

If Trump was President he'd call Putin and the war would end.

I have no idea how he'd accomplish that, but he would.

Fun Fact: The term "Snowflake" as political slang/lingo was originally adopted by what you Leftist virgin nerds would refer to as the "Alt-Right".

But do not fret, you are only but one grain of sand on an entire beach of Leftist mainstream failure that is about to crash ashore chaotically next November.

;)

That's beautiful man.

citation needed or that never happened.

I'm no tRumpling, I deal in facts.

Remember that next time you see fit to question something I say.

;)
LOL, you wish.

That is, like all republican history, revisionist. The term goes back to the 1800's where it was used to refer to abolitionists, which as you kids are so fond of pointing out were the republicans of the time.

Yes, that's right, even your most treasured insult was not thought up by you guys.

So who's lacking in imagination, Son?

I'm no tRumpling, I deal in facts.

Remember that next time you see fit to question something I say.

The fact is you're retarded.

Forum List

Back