Do you miss W like I do?

Reasons the pansy left hates W:

#1 He was a MAN
#2 He wasn't so stupid and foot-in-mouth that he had to stay married to a teleprompter 24/7 for 8 years
#3 The rest of the world didn't consider him an ignorant token
#4 He had the guts to stand up to radical Islam and he made terrorists pay dearly for 9/11
#5 He was a MAN (did I cover that one yet?)
#6 He didn't hate America
#7 His wife didn't hate America
#8 The military respected him highly
#9 His post 9/11 speech to congress was one of the greatest presidential speeches in American history
#10 He had a great sense of humor.
#11 He had a triple digit IQ
#12 He wasn't a sorry race-baiting bastard
#13 He didn't go out on the streets of America inciting racist hate and riot
#14 He wasn't a sorry POS like Buckwheat
#15 His college grades aren't guarded more closely than our nuclear weapons program
#16 He was born in the USA

I've got 1266 more, but I'll save those for the 136 other posts I'll make in this thread.

I miss Reagan more. :(

Yep, he was really terrific - that is, IF you love corruption AND stupidity.

reagan_years_zps49a56ca0.png
CrusaderFrank

I don't know why they deify the Gipper. :dunno: Maybe because its just long enough ago so prospective voters aren't old enough to remember his reign of terror in central America & on the America blue collar worker & selling arms to terrorists
He lied to them the way they liked to be lied to...

EXACTLY what do you miss?

Losing almost a million jobs every month?

More than 40 THOUSAND factories closed?

5000 dead Americans in his illegal wars?

Hundreds of thousands of maimed innocents?

Billions in debt?

The Patriot Act?

Illegal spying on Americans?

The constant lies and glabal embarrassment every time that idiot opened his mouth?

The list is endless but you already know that.

Please - what do you miss?

No, don't try to make it about Obama.Don't change the subject to Obama.

YOU said you miss Bush. Now have the balls tell us EXACTLY what you miss about BUSH. Tell us EXACTLY what Bush did that was so great.

Read it and remember it.

President George W. Bush once said, "I will live and lead by these principles: to advance my convictions with civility, to pursue the public interest with courage, to speak for greater justice and compassion, to call for responsibility and try to live it as well."
That’s what America needs right now: a big dose of leadership. The kind of principled conservative leadership President Bush provided our great nation.​
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

I think you have overlooked the part where he saved the world from a thermonuclear exchange resulting from a Holy War which Israel would have triggered by proactively attacking Iraq's WMD capability without any overt physical aggression on Saddam's part.

Come on, THINK!

Think of how much a Global thermonuclear war might have upset your busy schedule.

Then say a prayer of thanks to and for W's decency, competence and principled America loving leadership.

#1 He was a MAN
#2 He wasn't so stupid and foot-in-mouth that he had to stay married to a teleprompter 24/7 for 8 years
#4 He had the guts to stand up to radical Islam and he made terrorists pay dearly for 9/11
#9 His post 9/11 speech to congress was one of the greatest presidential speeches in American history
#15 His college grades aren't guarded more closely than our nuclear weapons program

I've got 1266 more, but I'll save those for the 136 other posts I'll make in this thread.
You have the codes for launch sequence?

Me too!

Yes. I miss George W. Bush Jr. We'll never have it that good again. My 2 cents. It only gets worse from here........ MUCH worse.

#1 He was a MAN

audienceApplauseBnW.gif

So, how come no one can name even one thing they miss about George Bush?

How come all they can do is lie about President Obama?
The first thing to miss is he isn't obie. After that he wasn't incompetent, he liked the USA, he didn't fail at a rate of 100%, He had plans in place to deal with situations, he never said he had no plan, he never blamed Clinton.

We have lost four of the last six presidencies, five of the last six popular elections, lost on the budget, the deficit, ACA, sexual orientation, we are losing the millenials.

And Obama beat us twice, handily the first time, quite easily the second time.

We will fulfill Einstein's definition of insanity of if GOP keeps doing what it has been doing unsuccessfully.

Last edited:

The first thing to miss is he isn't obie. After that he wasn't incompetent, he liked the USA, he didn't fail at a rate of 100%, He had plans in place to deal with situations, he never said he had no plan, he never blamed Clinton.
Yes he did, on more than one occasion.. Selective memory or dementia??

The Bush years were the end of a more innocent era where we found out that our country routinely did things that we formerly condemned other countries for doing knowing in our hearts that America was better than that. I miss feeling we had the moral high ground and that America was not perfect but at least we weren't evil with evil men in control. I think conservatives feel the same thing but our differences show that Evil is a pretty subjective thing. Personally, I see extra-legal detention, torture and needless profiteering wars as evil, but that's just me.

Nope I like George Bush I don't think he's the worst President ever as some on the left like claim nor do I think he was a great one he was average something he and Obama have in common in my opinion.

We have lost four of the last six presidencies, five of the last six popular elections, lost on the budget, the deficit, ACA, sexual orientation, we are losing the millenials.

We will fulfill Einstein's definition of insanity of if GOP keeps doing what it has been doing unsuccessfully.
If winning on those points is the goal we are fucked anyway. Joining the crowd in a fucked up plan isn't a good counter to that failure it's just joining in.

Do you miss W like I do?

I was sent this email.

And the kind of leadership Republicans will deliver when we win a Senate majority.We have less than two weeks to get it done. And you can help us today by ordering your limited-edition, American-made I Miss W. T-Shirt from the GOP.
President George W. Bush once said, "I will live and lead by these principles: to advance my convictions with civility, to pursue the public interest with courage, to speak for greater justice and compassion, to call for responsibility and try to live it as well."​
That’s what America needs right now: a big dose of leadership. The kind of principled conservative leadership President Bush provided our great nation.​
[TBODY] [TD] [/TD][/TBODY]
[TD][TD][TD]
8AqBO0KIQ-tVbFQL66EncU9_sTHeBSkOjI5pIG89EtvMz_4xv1ssIlbAFcCSNVDL2rNsMCfSKpl869lDjoGOcQeFokxcu2ZkAjeVf7K-GvNq4W5fnfabnY-BTzQPCnQ6cZJuWVz3inxU-0znfQ4o=s0-d-e1-ft

Whoda thunk we'd be wishing for W just 6 short years later?

But I proudly admit I'm a Bushy fan.

Do you miss W like I do?

:)
Gee. that's kinda nice ...wonder who wrote it?
[/TD][/TD][/TD]

Yes he did, on more than one occasion.. Selective memory or dementia??
Yes he did what? Bring me the facts.

why was he in Alabama during the 'Nam? :eusa_whistle:
Because anyone with half a brain stayed out of Nam after it was apparent LBJ had no intention of winning.

That didn't take a brain surgeon.
Yes. I miss George W. Bush Jr. We'll never have it that good again. My 2 cents. It only gets worse from here........ MUCH worse.

I love that man.

I owe all I have to him, and that note telling me to bail out of the stock market, because the Demonrats were coming.

Forum List

Back