Do You Know Why They Protest? Why They Loot?

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
I'm not about to Whitesplain' to anyone why there is so much anger in black inner city neighborhoods, yet people ask "why would you burn down your own stores in your own neighborhood"?

What if you feel so disenfranchised that your neighborhood means nothing to you, and you have no personal investment in it?

Kimberly Jones can enlighten you. Real talk.

I'm not about to Whitesplain' to anyone why there is so much anger in black inner city neighborhoods, yet people ask "why would you burn down your own stores in your own neighborhood"?

What if you feel so disenfranchised that your neighborhood means nothing to you, and you have no personal investment in it?

Fuck off you Communist piece of shit!

All 3 are one and the same.

All need put down like the unAmerican criminal pieces of shit they are.

What is not yours does not belong to you.

A black person can live anywhere they want, attend any university provided they have the grades, work any job they are qualified for, make as much money as they want, and even become president of the United States of America.
But yet they still bitch and moan how they are being held down by a racist system. ... :cuckoo:

Systemic racism means the laws are against you. As your post states, systemic racism does not exist in America, Any person can live, work, go to school, and worship where they want.

What you cannot correct is ignorance and bigotry. Those ideas exist in the human heart. I accept that although I don't like it. Why can't blacks accept it as well?

Lemme tell you something: Any time you steal something, you lose twice that much.

I learned that the hard way, and there's a Bible verse on that somewhere, but it's ingrained into the mechanisms of the world.
You will not beat it. Ever.

There's ways to hustle up if you think about it. If you don't, well, you might be OK anyways.

I don't envy anybody. I ain't no big baller. I'm a simple man that lives a simple life.

Some might call me "basic" but I tell ya wut, I don't owe anybody, and nobody's mad at me that I've done wrong that I can think of lately.
I lack for nothing. Have nothing to flaunt, but I lack for nothing.

I have no bad Karma raining down on me.

I make my money..legally. It's about 35% more than your average street drug dealer. But I don't have all the extra expenses they have. :auiqs.jpg:

They're out there showing off, and I'm going to bed so I can work the next day.

Last edited:
Gee. Sure didn't take long to get all those George Floyd Tees all printed up, sold and distributed! Everybody's got one!
A business opportunity exploited when someone WANTED to work.
Or Kimberly Jones could just STFU, go out, learn to speak english, get an education and get herself a good paying job.
Then she wouldn't have anything to bitch about or blame but herself.

Why don't you morons devote 6 precious minutes of your life to watching the video. Try it. She's just an angry black woman on your computer, she won't hurt you, but she might educate you.
Why don't you not be a Communist shill traitor? Why ask why? Bud Dry!

That girl couldn't educate my dog, bitch!

You don't know a damn thing, either, boy!

When's the last time you did a day of work? Huh? Sup?

Last edited:

Drowning in apathy. Another black influencer who believes that all blacks are part of a hive mind rather than individual human beings possessed of their own unique personalities, quirks and potential for success. This woman's message is the beating heart of why so many blacks have failed themselves and their children and shall continue to do so for ages to come.

Drowning in apathy. Another black influencer who believes that all blacks are part of a hive mind rather than individual human beings possessed of their own unique personalities, quirks and potential for success. This woman's message is the beating heart of why so many blacks have failed themselves and their children and shall continue to do so for ages to come.

She's got it all kinds of wrong. Real Black Americans know you never take anything that isn't yours.

If/when you do? You're going to lose twice as much. Make your money, save..don't spend..pay God, thank God.

That's the path to prosperity, or at least making it. (Without anybody looking to gitcha, free and clear.)

Why?

Generally, it's because the white supremacist types are trying to use the protests as an excuse to start a race war, and to grab some free stuff. That's why they're so violent and looty.

At least that's what the FBI says. They're much more worried about MAGA types than some mythical antifa.

Why?

Generally, it's because the white supremacist types are trying to use the protests as an excuse to start a race war, and to grab some free stuff. That's why they're so violent and looty.

At least that's what the FBI says. They're much more worried about MAGA types than some mythical antifa.
That's total bullshit. It isn't white supremacists that have been rioting and looting.

Idk, that shit got quashed where I'm from like a week and a half ago.

The commies will not win..when the bear swipes at them a couple times, they will be wishing they'd never been born.

They are angering everybody. I'd hate to be in their shoes. They'll keep pushing and it will happen, watch.

I say beforehand: That was stupid.

Last edited:
That's total bullshit. It isn't white supremacists that have been rioting and looting.

Then I suggest you take it up with the FBI.

---
“Based upon current information, we assess the greatest threat of lethal violence continues to emanate from lone offenders with racially or ethnically motivated violent extremist ideologies and [domestic violent extremists] with personalized ideologies,”
---

Then I suggest you take it up with the FBI.

---
“Based upon current information, we assess the greatest threat of lethal violence continues to emanate from lone offenders with racially or ethnically motivated violent extremist ideologies and [domestic violent extremists] with personalized ideologies,”
---
Fuck you up your communist ass with a cactus.

You piece of commie shit. Watch what happens within 72 hours, boy. It's going to be a real eye-opener.

The wheels of justice turn slow, but they do turn. ;)
You will skate, but everything you're advocating for? That's done.

So I watched the video and she can at least distinguish the 3 groups: protesters, rioters, and looters. She starts to go off the rails while trying to explain the looters. She says the looters are stealing because "the financial gap between poor blacks and the rest of the world is at such a distance that people feel their only hope and only opportunity to get some of the things that we flaunt and flash in front of them all the time is to walk through a broken glass window and get it." She claims their only chance of having nice things, or food, or clothing is to steal it. The key word there is "feel". Reality says black people in the US have a median income about 4 times higher than "the rest of world." This figure has been rising since 2013. In some places, like San Francisco-Oakland, by as much as 36%.

Where she gets really stupid is when she makes the Monopoly analogy. Black people "can't win the game". Slavery and Jim Crow prevented them from playing for 450 years and what they did have was taken from them, citing 2 events in the early 20th century. Since the end of Jim Crow these communities can't get ahead because "wealth has to be shared". Wealth isn't a game of Monopoly and certainly is not a zero-sum game. Just because I am wealthy and you are not doesn't mean you can't be wealthy if I don't share with you.

Certainly the worst part is the end where she answers the all important question of why are people burning their own communities. It's due to said community not being theirs because "they don't own anything". Yeaaaaah. All of the people that had businesses and property destroyed would say differently. The people that died in the rioting can't say anything and they certainly owned their lives.

The rest is just a nonsensical tirade and screaming "Fuck Target, fuck your Hall of Fame ...burn it to the ground."

Not a very compelling argument. Definitely doesn't justify rioting, looting, and killing.

Fuck you up your communist ass with a cactus.

I bet the FBI is watching you, for obvious reasons.

You piece of commie shit. Watch what happens within 72 hours, boy. It's going to be a real eye-opener.

Sorry about my occasional absences, but I have work to do. Groups like yours need to be infiltrated and reported on. It's not difficult. We're not talking great thinkers here.

Forum List

Back