Do You Know Why They Protest? Why They Loot?

Why?

Generally, it's because the white supremacist types are trying to use the protests as an excuse to start a race war, and to grab some free stuff. That's why they're so violent and looty.

At least that's what the FBI says. They're much more worried about MAGA types than some mythical antifa.
You say that as though the FBI is credible anymore.

Fuck you up your communist ass with a cactus.

I bet the FBI is watching you, for obvious reasons.

You piece of commie shit. Watch what happens within 72 hours, boy. It's going to be a real eye-opener.

Sorry about my occasional absences, but I have work to do. Groups like yours need to be infiltrated and reported on. It's not difficult. We're not talking great thinkers here.
Watch what happens, you leftist piece of white cat shit. I don't have a "group", I'm just an average American, unlike you.

72 hours..watch, boy. Bet... It's about to be on...half as much as I think it is. :D
Your leftist world is certainly coming crumbling down, though.
That's all done already. You just don't know it.

Last edited:
You piece of commie shit. Watch what happens within 72 hours, boy. It's going to be a real eye-opener.

We're waiting. Anything yet? No? How about that.

72 hours..watch, boy. Bet... It's about to be on...half as much as I think it is. :D

48 hours left. I imagine you're breaking out in flopsweat already.

After 48 hours and nothing happening, will you admit that you allowed yourself to get played, that you've been a Useful Idiot again?

A black person can live anywhere they want, attend any university provided they have the grades, work any job they are qualified for, make as much money as they want, and even become president of the United States of America.
But yet they still bitch and moan how they are being held down by a racist system. ... :cuckoo:
...and by "racist system" they mean capitalism.

It's been 72 hours. Is it on yet? No? You mean you were suckered _again_? Color nobody surprised.

Someone with a spine would publicly reveal and shame those who fed them lies. You? Nope. You're going to run back to your lying masters, drop to your knees, lick their boots with gusto, and beg for more lies.

The cop-serial-killer-ambusher in California was a MAGA boy. Nobody was surprised about that either. That's why the FBI classifies Trump's base as the major terrorist threat. The Trump cult wants their holy race war, and cop killing is one way they think they can set off a race war.

Forum List

Back